Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today (41229 Views)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by Jaynom(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
I've always wondered
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by bluecircle470: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2018
OboOlora:
Some Nairalanders will soon come n say they should be swapping wives!

You said it already. You don dey enjoy dat kind parole before abi grin
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Is it not the same boys that killed their mother. Oloshos
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 10, 2018
Cyriloha:

Please brief me about there mom
https://www.nairaland.com/4577724/sister-mamuzee-twins-killed-mother[quote author=Marshalxv post=71941854][/quote]
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by D1zion: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2018
DonCaxton:
That's beautiful. Happy birthday to them.
But you know what will be a greater way to celebrate you wife? Get her a lasting gift. A property for instance.
Like, there's this fantastic one plot of land around Opebi-Oregun link bridge, prime location with a C of O, going for just 55m. Imagine buying that for a woman. She will be eternally grateful and will appreciate you in over 0.9055.138.965 different ways. wink

I like the Mamuzee twins.
marketer.lol you try.

1 Like

Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by lascopes(m): 2:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Yuneehk:
Twins embarassed
A twin hubby, and twin children. Perfecto! cheesy

One of the twin does not have a kid yet...
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by lascopes(m): 2:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Philpham:
Is it not the same boys that killed their mother. Oloshos

God can just judge you right now, stop peddling rumor
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by perdollar(m): 2:42am On Oct 10, 2018
same twins dt killed there mum Tru negligence? showkey must here this
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by Kenoxman(m): 3:50am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=bettercreature post=71940791]Ugly women! Anyway Happy birth day I think they are rather old. Too old for them guys. Most women age so fast esp plus-sized. Be lookin like person mama. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by BanevsJoker(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2018
youngest85:
Zulezu
Seriously man, you don't know they are not the same twins?
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by Tonero231: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2018
OboOlora:
Some Nairalanders will soon come n say they should be swapping wives!

U are a nairalander and u have said it already grin
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by giles14(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2018
AlexReports:
HAPPY BORNDAY!!! Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Wives As They Mark Birthday Today

Popular Abuja based twin gospel musicians today celebrated their twin wives as the mark their birthday today.

The Mamuzee twins earlier today said words of prayers to them in a most affectionate way.

see below

In any of you guys birthdays, we would write long notes of our undying love for you guys Mary and Martha M. Dixon but today we are led to make this prayer for you our wonderful, beautiful and sexy wives... Our humble prayer for you this beautiful and blessed day of you guys BORNDAY is that, nothing will threaten your peace. Nothing will break your heart. Nothing will deflate your faith. Nothing will steal your joy. Nothing will take away all you have gathered, and achieved, our children inclusive. May God be you guys shield and protect all that HE has given to you guys. God will mark you guys Mary and Martha M. Dixon and our amazing kids out of danger and untimely death. You guys will enjoy the full benefit of God Almighty.
You will never sow your seeds for birds to eat, and it shall be well with you and your household. May the dew and beauty of heaven come upon you guys and our children.
The Almighty God will turn you guys hope to reality. May God Almighty also cloth you guys days with favour, mercy, love, grace, peace, joy, wealth, sound health and divine upliftment now and forever In The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
HAPPY BORNDAY OUR SEXY WIVES."

https://www.abujapress.com/2018/10/happy-bornday-mamuzee-twins-celebrate.html?m=1
no be desame mamuzee wey kill their mama.

karma wey go hit them dey come from planet globin
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by colossus91(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2018
martineverest:
why do ppl mistake mamuzee for zulezu?
those pipu no get TV that year that's why grin
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by OlaAshawo: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2018
useless children
i hate them with passion
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
colossus91:

those pipu no get TV that year that's why grin
lol
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by tireyibini: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2018
this is lovley ...i so much love twins
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by Mentcee(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2018
DonCaxton:
That's beautiful. Happy birthday to them.
But you know what will be a greater way to celebrate you wife? Get her a lasting gift. A property for instance.
Like, there's this fantastic one plot of land around Opebi-Oregun link bridge, prime location with a C of O, going for just 55m. Imagine buying that for a woman. She will be eternally grateful and will appreciate you in over 0.9055.138.965 different ways. wink

I like the Mamuzee twins.

I just called.
You're very funny and creative...
Really.
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Mentcee:

I just called.
You're very funny and creative...
Really.

Thank you sir. cheesy
Re: Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today by bekelicious: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2018
joyhoney:
after abandoned their mother to dead , their are here forming love
their not just useless but their also a beast,
they can never find real love ❤ again

their are so foolish to know that mother is the real love

Nna ehn, I had to order for paracetamol after reading ur post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) / My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna / Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.