Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop (27815 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Cyriloha(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bossontop:

undecided
Asin ehn!!.....but dats wat happens since naija has refused to grow......i wonder who we should blame for dis now

The lifeless president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by millionboi2: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
olas24u:
Biafrans came to deliver letter to nigeria for help
u mumu
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Melison(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
In other words make una come house
#Nigeriamustgo
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Nobodywize(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
[i][/i][img][/img] the woman no get picture abi? fake newz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Though nothing suppose to make any man to take his life because in any challenge there is change. I know quite alright that money and blood works together but it is only someone who doesn't know God will think that there is no order way. RIP the dead. ( For any FOREX trader that needs profitable trades and best strategy, WhatsApp me on 08125187926. Note that it's not free, but profit is 100% guaranteed.)

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by giztzone(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Another wahala for the family... Chai

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by omoranmilowo: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's a disgrace to Nigerians for Ghana to locked up chop belonging to nigerian in there country . This is due to bad governance in Nigeria government. It is unfortunate that Buhari cannot make any changes as he promised

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bossontop:

undecided
Asin ehn!!.....but dats wat happens since naija has refused to grow......i wonder who we should blame for dis now

Lifeless president

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by 360command: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
olas24u:
Biafrans came to deliver letter to nigeria for help
it is not funny. If this thing had happen to an Hausa man, I am sure the govt will act on it.. It will not cost the govt anything to place restrictions on Ghana.. Either ban their airline or seize something of their asset for disobeying the laws or hold them for their debt.. Etc.. Trust me, ghana govt will open back those shops..

Nigeria has failed some ethnic tribes, afterall, these individuals are harmless people who left the country to trade elsewhere.. and if you think you can't help them, give them their republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Malaifia1993: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is a sad comment on Nigeria government and its diplomacy.for Ghana to lock Nigerian shops, they know that Nigerian they are on their own(apologies to the lifeless one in aso rock).what is the work of Nigerian high commission in Ghana if they could allow Nigeria business to be affected by indiscriminate economic policy that is against the rule of free movement of goods and persons in ECOWAS.Ghana should know that if they fire first,we will respond and they can't withstand our crossfire. Buhari be alive for once and use the power of diplomacy to deal with Ghana as you did in 1984 when you send Ghana must go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by osusuallstars: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
one million dollars or one million cedi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Ugosample(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
One Million dollar minimum for account just to run a business in Ghana? wow, hahahahahaha That's not a condition, they are giving you the middle finger.

grin grin

I tell you

while ivory coast there neighbour, with even 15000 USD, you are good to go (business registration, lawyer fees etc)

And the ROI in Ivory Coast beats that of Ghana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by CocoaOla: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nigeria government don't care about it citizens they only care about their stomach infrastructure and there family

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Babalegba(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
osusuallstars:
one million dollars or one million cedi
one million cedis is also more than two hundred thousand dollars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by planetx: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
If I have $1 million wetin I dey go find for Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Babalegba(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

grin grin

I tell you

while ivory coast there neighbour, with even 15000 USD, you are good to go (business registration, lawyer fees etc)

And the ROI in Ivory Coast beats that of Ghana
There is a language barrier though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by wizzzmike: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Malaifia1993:
This is a sad comment on Nigeria government and its diplomacy.for Ghana to lock Nigerian shops, they know that Nigerian they are on their own(apologies to the lifeless one in aso rock).what is the work of Nigerian high commission in Ghana if they could allow Nigeria business to be affected by indiscriminate economic policy that is against the rule of free movement of goods and persons in ECOWAS.Ghana should know that if they fire first,we will respond and they can't withstand our crossfire. Buhari be alive for once and use the power of diplomacy to deal with Ghana as you did in 1984 when you send Ghana must go

Nigeria talk big but empty lol. Nigeria can't do sh!t they can include you. if your illustrates traders in Ghana can't read common law and orders they can fvck themselves. And more things to come just watch out
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Ugosample(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Babalegba:
There is a language barrier though

I speak French very very well

So not a problem for me

I love the ambience and the investor friendliness

And you are sure the gouvernmemt is not coming to close shop for you

just pay your impôt *tax* that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Ironi: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
360command:
it is not funny. If this thing had happen to an Hausa man, I am sure the govt will act on it.. It will not cost the govt anything to place restrictions on Ghana.. Either ban their airline or seize something of their asset for disobeying the laws or hold them for their debt.. Etc.. Trust me, ghana govt will open back those shops..

Nigeria has failed some ethnic tribes, afterall, these individuals are harmless people who left the country to trade elsewhere.. and if you think you can't help them, give them their republic.

You sound like an idiot .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by joyhoney(f): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I didn't walk in her shoes but she died a silly death. She could've restarted from somewhere instead of cowardly ending it.

a list she should have returned home
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2018
sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by hateme777: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2018
360command:

Is it a must that ipob pigs must develop the countries they visit ?. They developed south Africa with their criminal acts to the extent that Igbos pigs were hunted and killed in broad day light. They developed Malaysia with hard drugs, they were developing India, with fake drugs and internet fraud, unfortunately an Indian died of overdose what happened next is history, innocent Nigerians where hunted and killed by mob action.

Igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria but their criminal acts alone has ridicule our country .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Demgohearword:
na so ghana sweet?

Poor Davido got Teargassed. Naija politics is different from music industry o embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIReQHkvemw

Mr Opinion I like your videos, please which app do you use?
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by 360command: 4:36am On Oct 10, 2018
hateme777:

Is it a must that ipob pigs must develop the countries they visit ?. They developed south Africa with their criminal acts to the extent that Igbos pigs were hunted and killed in broad day light. They developed Malaysia with hard drugs, they were developing India, with fake drugs and internet fraud, unfortunately an Indian died of overdose what happened next is history, innocent Nigerians where hunted and killed by mob action.

Igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria but their criminal acts alone has ridicule our country .
I am not talking about crime.. Did I mention crime in my comment.. I do not know where this is coming from.. I am talking of Nigerian traders(mostly igbos) in the retail business in Ghana been that their shops have been closed and federal govt of nigeria not coming to their aid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by hisgrace090: 5:06am On Oct 10, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I didn't walk in her shoes but she died a silly death. She could've restarted from somewhere instead of cowardly ending it.

The said store is on loan also though suicide is never an option.
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by olas24u(f): 5:07am On Oct 10, 2018
360command:

You are destroying their economy and they took action,stop being emotional,you protect your citizens first,you people have problems everywhere,south africa,india,china,you should stop being emotional .even n nigeria you are killing the economy with dumping of goods that are unnecessary,how can you import biscuits,soaps,vegetableoil,do you know the impact on jobs and economy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by emperorblog(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2018
mhen dis country is a joke serious one o
we need god intervention and prayer

let atikulate in 2019
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by VULCAN(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Every country has gotten the memo that you can treat Nigerians anyhow and nothing will happen. Things will change when we have a successful man in Aso rock. A man that knows how to handle issues. A man that can get things done.

Atiku 2019
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by Aystarz: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Come home & Atikulate, Atikulate and see your business flourishing under Atikunation

Shove your Atiku up your ass
Re: Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop by udoka55555: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
the ambassador asked them to wait for the lifeless one to act....

and the woman didn't trust the lifeless one...

she knows deep down she has nobody to fight for her...

taking her own life though was not the best option..

since she had decided to die...she should have challenged the Ghana authorities to a duel and allow them to kill her..

at least that would have made the struggle easier for others..

she died a stupid death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman / Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.