Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,369 members, 7,857,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku (4644 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Set To Quit APC, Plans Underway To Join PDP - Imo Lawmaker / Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. / BREAKING: Why I May Soon Quit APC – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Omeokachie: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2018
He is Atikulated
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by MrRichmond: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2018
tuniski:

The Igbo votes are not only in the SE but across the nation. That 6m voters of kano has significant number of igbos.
The VP will be SE very likely Peter Obi.

Things aren't looking good for the Igbo's.

IPOB just released a statement that they won't work with Atiku, they are still singing the "no referendum no election"

How do you expect Atiku to put his trust in Igbos when he isn't even sure if they will come out to vote during the election??

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by tuniski: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2018
MrRichmond:

IPOB just released a statement that they won't work with Atiku, they are still singing the "no referendum no election"

How do you expect Atiku to put his trust in Igbos when he isn't even sure if they will come out to vote during the election??
Is IPOB the plurality of igbos? They said same thing even during Anambra election. The SE will vote massively for Atiku/pdp.
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by MrRichmond: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2018
tuniski:

Is IPOB the plurality of igbos? They said same thing even during Anambra election. The SE will vote massively for Atiku/pdp.

Either way, now that IPOB has spoken, Atiku may start nursing second thoughts about SE VP, and you cannot blame the man.

Igbos are known to listen to IPOB directions more than their politicians.

Picking an Igbo VP will be a very serious risk at this moment

But for the sake of getting rid of Buhari, I just hope you are right....

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by basilo101: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2018
MrRichmond:

I really want his vice to come from south east too so that it will pepper Tinubu and his zombie gang

but let's be realistic.. the mathematics is not on the side of the east.

Can SE assure Atiku that their votes will be sufficient to send him to Aso Rock.

I would've really loved this, but my guy, this is politics and politics is mostly a game of maths.
A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. What if Yorubas still refuse to vote him after neutralizing his stronghold?
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by basilo101: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
MrRichmond:

Lol. Igbos that dumped ojukwu? Who is ipob. We are not zombies that follow one person eternally. Ipob did well in its time but their time have expired. Atiku is well versed with the Republican nature of the igbos
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by MrRichmond: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
basilo101:

A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. What if Yorubas still refuse to vote him after neutralizing his stronghold?

It's all about vote splitting bro.

Definitely, a sizeable amount of Yoruba zombies will follow Tinubu , but if there's anything we have learned from the Osun election, we can confidently say that Yorubas will still vote PDP, and will be more inclined if they see their son represented as VP.

Many Yorubas aren't happy with Buhari govt.

If Igbos still support Atiku en masse combined with the split Yoruba vote, he will have a better chance at unseating buhari

I would've loved a SE VP, but the mathematics is not sound!
Aside from this, IPOB just released a statement that they won't work with Atiku, they want referendum, can u imagine this?

How is Atiku suppose to be confident in picking SE VP now, when there is a high chance they will sit at home during elections??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by senatordave1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
MrRichmond:

It's all about vote splitting bro.

Definitely, a sizeable amount of Yoruba zombies will follow Tinubu , but if there's anything we have learned from the Osun election, we can confidently say that Yorubas will still vote PDP, and will be more inclined if they see their son represented as VP.

Many Yorubas aren't happy with Buhari govt.

If Igbos still support Atiku en masse combined with the split Yoruba vote, he will have a better chance at unseating buhari

I would've loved a SE VP, but the mathematics is not sound!
Aside from this, IPOB just released a statement that they won't work with Atiku, they want referendum, can u imagine this?

How is Atiku suppose to be confident in picking SE VP now, when there is a high chance they will sit at home during elections??

Your right.gej got 2.4 million votes in the east in 2015.atiku a northerner wont get up to this.many dont like him there.buhari will get above the 200k he got in 2015.he has stronger support there.a lot of south south states will share votes.in my state cross river,abi and yakurr lgas have jointly agreed at their association meetings to massively vote buhari and apc next year.the paramount ruler of yakurr lga and other rulers in yakurr visited buhari yesterday.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by senatordave1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
tuniski:

Are indirectly trying to draw animousity towards the ibos or what? Immediately you ranted that atiku will win bauchi and gombe,i knew you were not alright afterall.something is missing upstairs thats if you have one
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by tuniski: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Are indirectly trying to draw animousity towards the ibos or what? Immediately you ranted that atiku will win bauchi and gombe,i knew you were not alright afterall.something is missing upstairs thats if you have one
Hey be careful.
Stop this childish talk laced with poor comprehension.
If you were told that zamfara will be a mess for apc, you will be arguing childishly.
Anyway, like I said Pdp will win guber bauchi,gombe,adamawa and taraba. While winning the NE in the presidential election.
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by senatordave1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
tuniski:

Hey be careful.
Stop this childish talk laced with poor comprehension.
If you were told that zamfara will be a mess for apc, you will be arguing childishly.
Anyway, like I said Pdp will win guber bauchi,gombe,adamawa and taraba. While winning the NE in the presidential election.
Up buhari.down atiku
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by numen(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

but if it was Buhari that can not travel you Igbos will not let us hear word.

Just like Gowon declared war on Biafra but it is Buhari you all claimed killed you even after Obasanjo wrote several book about how Biafra was brought to it knees by his tact.

You Igbos also ascribe Abacha loot to Buhari because he claimed abacha never looted.

Make I just zip here before the Igbo mod ban me because I no longer understand what constitute insult, abuse or that NL # 2 again.

You can be banned for entering various countries for various reasons. That you can enter the US doesn't make you a good leader, case-in-point is the Buhari Administration. Dude is an absolute failure. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/251229-buhari-banned-entering-u-s-15-years-atiku.html

Obasanjo saying "Biafra was brought to it's knees due to his tact." I ask you, "What do you really expect him to say." That Biafra nearly destroyed them if not for the Grace of God Just leave the war issue as it has come and gone.

The Universal Truth in the country right now is that General Buhari by his second attempt at ruling Nigeria has demonstrated without a shred of doubt, that he is incapable, unintelligent, insensitive and bereft of ideas to lead this country. That is the truth!

You can deny it on Nairaland and SM all you want, but your conscience will always tell you the truth.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ijaw Must Stop Comparing Themselves To Igbos / Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo / Black Sunday For Nigerians In London As Immigration Nabs Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.