Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pizza Worker Sent Picture Of Snake With Condom On Its Head Being Inserted Into A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pizza Worker Sent Picture Of Snake With Condom On Its Head Being Inserted Into A (1675 Views)

Man Mistakenly Sent Picture Of Marijuana And Gun For Sale To Police / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pizza Worker Sent Picture Of Snake With Condom On Its Head Being Inserted Into A by Kakakaka1234: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
A Domino’s worker has been spared jail after he was caught by paedophile hunters trying to lure a girl using a picture of a woman performing a sex act with a snake.

Jitender Kumar, 38, sent an inappropriate photo on Whatsapp to a girl he believed to be 13 years. The photo was of a snake with a condom over its head as a woman inserted it into herself.

Jitender believed that he was chatting to a girl called Molly, 13, but it was actually members of Stolen Youth No More.

Read More
http://www.247kadia.com.ng/pizza-worker-sent-picture-of-snake-with-condom-on-its-head-being-inserted-into-a-womans-genitals-to-a-child/
Re: Pizza Worker Sent Picture Of Snake With Condom On Its Head Being Inserted Into A by NoRetreat(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Pizza is getting bad name recently
Re: Pizza Worker Sent Picture Of Snake With Condom On Its Head Being Inserted Into A by Torg77: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
NoRetreat:
Pizza is getting bad name recently

This girl has HIV. She is on every social media . i will upload more pics of her here and on other sites for people to be aware of her. I have many pics of her

Re: Pizza Worker Sent Picture Of Snake With Condom On Its Head Being Inserted Into A by dnawah(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Torg77:

This girl has HIV. She is on every social media . i will upload more pics of her here and on other sites for people to be aware of her. I have many pics of her
waiting be her full name?you don be share holder now?

1 Like

Re: Pizza Worker Sent Picture Of Snake With Condom On Its Head Being Inserted Into A by Hoodbilonia: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
just buy your drugs
not the end of the world
hiv no biggie
but fuc
u came inside her
dnawah:
waiting be her full name?you don be share holder now?

(1) (Reply)

Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) / Government Orders For Immediate Arrest Of The Self Proclaimed Prophet ODUMEJE / To Report To The Police Or Buy A New Phone. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.