Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Love At First Sight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love At First Sight (1360 Views)

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 / Dbanj And Don Jazzy Reunite, Perform "Fall In Love" At Sister's Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight by muyeskin(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2007
Before I start telling you my story, I would like to tell you that I believe in love at first sight. It happened to me and I am sure it has happened to a lot of other people.

One day, after finishing from work I went to catch the bus home as I usually did. I sat down and opposite me there was this incredible girl looking at me. Our eyes met and it was like our souls joined. We couldn't stop looking at each other. I knew deep down inside that she was the one for me.

After a while, I got the giggles and she gave me the most incredible smile. It took my breath away. I felt something I have never felt in my life before-- what I believe to be true love. For my whole trip home we kept on looking at each other. I was a bit shy, so I kept looking away. When I got off the bus, I felt this emptiness inside. As the bus drove past me, she looked at me and smiled. It took my breath away and I felt that we were destined to be together. When I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

A week passed and I still remembered the way our eyes joined and the incredible smile she gave me. I went to the same bus stop praying I would see her again. No luck, she wasn't there. A week later I got on to the bus sat down then after five minutes someone came and sat next to me. When I looked, I realized that it was her. We both smiled at each other like we were so happy to see each other again.

When we started to talk we became even more fascinated about each other. she offered to take me to the theatre to see a play and I said, "Yes, I would love to."

It turned out perfectly, we both had a lot of fun and it seemed we were soul mates. We kept on arranging to go out with each other. After four months, we realized we were madly in love with each other. she told me she came to that bus stop the next day hoping she would see me again. But we are now seperated because of distance. I need love. (+2348064297522)

Re: Love At First Sight by iice(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2007
And the whole point was? You believe in love at first sight, good for you. Your number is for?
Re: Love At First Sight by Free(f): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2007
lmao, iice grin grin

so u cn call him duh! grin grin grin
Re: Love At First Sight by JayBaby1(f): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2007
funny, funnier, funniest, laugh, laughter, laughtiest, ugly, uglier, ugliest.
Re: Love At First Sight by Free(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2007
lol , grin grin grin
Re: Love At First Sight by Nella(f): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2007
IS IT ME, OR IS THIS GUY REALY INSANE?!?!?

R U TRAINING 4 SOME KIND OF SHAKESPARE LOVE WRITTING OR WHAT?!?!?!?
Re: Love At First Sight by Emad(f): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2007
iice:

And the whole point was? You believe in love at first sight, good for you. Your number is for?

a stupid answer for a stupid poster grin
please delete this topic
Re: Love At First Sight by divanaija1: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
Emad:

a stupid answer for a stupid poster grin
please delete this topic

I second that. angry Oya,sharp sharp! angry
Re: Love At First Sight by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
Love'S FOR SUCKERS LOVE AIN'T NOTHING BUT A THING THAT COME AND GO AWAY LOVE AIN'T BETTER THEN MONEY,INSTEAD OF BEEN OUTSIDE MAKING MONEY YOU GON BE IN YOUR HOUSE MAKING LOVE NOW THAT'S FOR SUCKERS.
Re: Love At First Sight by spoilt(f): 2:53am On Nov 09, 2007
just as i was about to burst into the happy ever after song you had to ruin it. angry

[s]was that pic taken with a pinhole camera. [/s] ?
Re: Love At First Sight by Rebecca106: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2007
As to me, I don't think real love can be at first sight. It's just passion or affection but anyway similar to love and is pleasant feeling!
Re: Love At First Sight by juicyterry(f): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2007
my guy na wetin u say end am ? no b say u quit? na quit dey end love @ 1st sight. peace out! sad shocked shocked cool undecided
Re: Love At First Sight by juicyterry(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2007
my guy na wetin u say end am ? no b say u quit? na quit dey end love @ 1st sight. peace out! sad shocked shocked cool undecided
Re: Love At First Sight by stkitts1(f): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2007
is this post totalli pointless or is it me??
i thot "love" wheher at first sight or tenth sight was supposed to end happily ever after,
wtf is he now telling us they are seperated, plus on top of that he is saying wai he needs love and even leaving his number??@$~~
ma guy abeg piss off! no offense cool lol
Re: Love At First Sight by janami(f): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2007
incredible
Re: Love At First Sight by anasey(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2007
I no fit shout!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Love At First Sight by akeye(f): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2007
wats ur name,are u a celebrity?
if u're not carry ur love story go romance na celebrity get here.
Re: Love At First Sight by younghoodi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2007
yall hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love At First Sight by busygal(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
shei na here this kind thread suppose dey!

comon vamose 2 romance section

(1) (Reply)

Is 50 Real / Beyonce And Jay Z Are Now Married / Ini Edo In New Dance Movie: I'll Take My Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.