Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64460 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by JAZES(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Annie Idibia, the wife of legendary African pop star, 2face Innocent Idibia, narrated how she met and fell in love with the pop star at the very young and tender age of 15, in the just-released 2face‘s biography titled ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’.

“The moment our eyes met at Even Ezra Studios many years ago, I knew you were the one for me and I for you.

Innocent is an extraordinary being. It really seems like yesterday, (can’t believe he is 40 already) he was 24 and I was 15. And I still see the same man when I look at him. So full of life. So much energy. He is always so optimistic about life. He is never afraid of the next day with the little or nothing he had,” according to Annie.

“He always says… ‘Baby you worry too much.. Just believe, believe’ I remember many evenings he would walk me from 201 in FESTAC to the major road outside Festac, the road was so wide and scary to cross that he would have to hold my hands and we would run across the road together!. Once I got in the bus going to CMS he would wait till it was full and wave at me till the bus was out of his sight. His smile while waving is still very fresh in my memory, Baby do you remember those evenings?” she further said.

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/01/annie-idibia-narrates-how-she-met-fell-in-love-with-2face-at-the-age-of-15/

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by HerexG(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2015
Looking beyond the materialistic factor in a man or lady is the key to an ever happy relationship

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Dat na love

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by demarc001: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Waiting for the movie

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2015
That's why its not good to judge, if a guy opens a thread that he's 24 and in love with a 15yrs old girl, na so nairalanders go begin match keypad kpakpakpa, sebi una see am now. For all the people quoting me on that 20yrs old that tried to sell her baby, this is another testimony, even if Annie and 2face did not tell us, I'm 80% sure lots of abortions must have gone down the drain, but they had the last laugh. So don't be quick to judge.

249 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by 48noble(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2015
U v become twins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by bewla(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2015
When beauty meet the beast they brew stout

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

but if I stroke an 18 year old girl... you lot would jump on my ass...

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

you women bring absolutely nothing to the table... nothing!!!

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by rawpadgin(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2015
cool
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2015
h
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by freesinzu(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by osamaBUSH(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2015
A plane crashed in turkey. Over 200 people died.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by kennyman2000(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by damton(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2015
h
bewla:
Did you say beauty and the beast?. I doubt if you and your partner are as graceful as this duo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by waleakanfe(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Story story!!!
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2015
How is it our biz? Moddz have stopped crushing on tonto

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Joeself1(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Every year I always wish for the same thing - to
have a good life. This year I think I’m gonna
wish for something else. The wisdom and maturity
to realize that I won’t find what I want by
looking for it. Not expect someone else to give
me what I never gave myself. That I’m not a
half waiting to be made a whole…. at least, I’ll
be fine.“

Happy birthday to me

Nairaland, show some Love pls...

254 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by adonbilivit: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2015
2face and Fella are my role models. Now I want to date girls aged 15 to 16 years. hypocrisy is when u lambast me for this and praise Fela and 2face for the same act

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by justi4jesu(f): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2015
bewla:

undecided undecided undecided You are the beast then. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by LesbianBoy(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Lol
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by bettercreature(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

Are you trying to say that your mum brought absolutely nothing to the table?

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by mrjangaweed: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2015
so you begin knack munchoki at the age of 15 ok naa

continue

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by bettercreature(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Joeself1:
Every year I always wish for the same thing - to
have a good life. This year I think I’m gonna
wish for something else. The wisdom and maturity
to realize that I won’t find what I want by
looking for it. Not expect someone else to give
me what I never gave myself. That I’m not a
half waiting to be made a whole…. at least, I’ll
be fine.“

Happy birthday to me

Nairaland, show some Love pls...
Happy birthday, LLNPP,i dont want to say anything about this lucky gal who has been suckinng konji since 15

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2015
If 2face had become same father abraham with poverty, Annie would have gone another direction, she settle with fame and money

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Love comes from the heart, not the pocket......love is just like a copied assignment, you just can't explain

13 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by adedam007(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
T
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
grin grin grin if we were in US I doubt she would be mentioning their ages

She would be like he was 29 and i was 20

16 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by idu1(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
That's love
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by modelsms(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
There is always such a story when there is a meteoric success.
Wish them more bliss.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Shut yo yeye yansh! You can't even pay bus fare! Pfft angry

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by zed7: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Childhood love is always sweet if it can materialize into marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.