Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! (51114 Views)

Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him / Nigerians Roast Etinosa Idemudia Over Comment On Davido’s Instagram Post / CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Vince77(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2018
It's a live band. There is no way it will ever sound like a studio recording. Nigerians should stop shaming people who are making an effort.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Splasshhh(f): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Funny dudes
Check out my signature
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by SURElee(f): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Hahahahahaha wetin she dey use hand conduct for air? I couldn't hear what she was singing though. Nigerians go kill her finish eh!
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by revolt(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2018
That band wack shaaaaaa
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Badonasty(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2018
NaijaCelebNews:
Nigerian twitter ruthlessly roasted DJ Cuppy after she released a skit live band performance.
Here is the link to the performance that hit her roasted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCu1qZl83eQ
Q

Lol...these are band members na error sef
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Basalt(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Nigerians criticise her lack of talent and the fact that she is trying to use her background as a wealthy socialite to buy a celebrity status without having the talent to back it up.

Let's be real. If Cuppy was not a billionaire's daughter would anyone even take notice of her? Cuppy is simply the Nigerian version of Kim Kardashian.

What actually made kardashian rich and famous?
She doesnt have any talent
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by mockingdove: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
See k leg
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Kendrick80(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2018
I swear down this song isn't wack....it's quite impressive imo.
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by neweraomo: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2018
aragon4realz:

I have not watched it...so I guess an literally lucky or should I go ahead and view it
dont bro, it's a crap

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Lokoyen(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2018
NaijaCelebNews:
Nigerian twitter ruthlessly roasted DJ Cuppy after she released a skit live band performance.
Here is the link to the performance that hit her roasted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCu1qZl83eQ
Q

I see nothing wrong in her performance. Do u guys expect her not to add energy to the performance!
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by tonio2wo: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Its fun! I kinda like it. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nemesis001: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I think the worst set of people in the world are ass lickers. People like you can sell your dignity for 100 recharge card.
Let’s be honest, she is a good Dj(well to some people, not me) but she is a terrible musician. Her music doesn’t have life. If it wasn’t Otedola’s kid nobody who give her a second look.
So why did I say all of this, because I need you to drop that mentality that it’s poor men’s kids that are hating on her. I am not hating on her. I am just indifferent about her.
My cousin was saying Cuppy’s music is mainly for UK people, that she doesn’t make the kind of music Nigerians like and I am like hell no. Ever since I have been here I have been introduced to the likes of stefflon don, Run blk and many other black uk artistes and they don’t sound wack.
So mr ass licker, Cuppy’s music is a pain to the ear and no I am won’t ass lick anyone like you
Your hatred and jealousy will surely engulf you.

What have you achieved in your whole life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by kemiwax(f): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Coppied
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by DEADALIVE: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2018
all I know is if she continues like this more adverts and endorsement comes to her and one day she will sing about the street gibrish songs everyone cherish in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by baflincon(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Joblessness is a great palava

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by daroz(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Frankly I love her simple and unassuming nature. I am inluv with this girl.
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Oluwo1: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I think the worst set of people in the world are ass lickers. People like you can sell your dignity for 100 recharge card.
Let’s be honest, she is a good Dj(well to some people, not me) but she is a terrible musician. Her music doesn’t have life. If it wasn’t Otedola’s kid nobody who give her a second look.
So why did I say all of this, because I need you to drop that mentality that it’s poor men’s kids that are hating on her. I am not hating on her. I am just indifferent about her.
My cousin was saying Cuppy’s music is mainly for UK people, that she doesn’t make the kind of music Nigerians like and I am like hell no. Ever since I have been here I have been introduced to the likes of stefflon don, Run blk and many other black uk artistes and they don’t sound wack.
So mr ass licker, Cuppy’s music is a pain to the ear and no I am won’t ass lick anyone like you

So far, I've seen her mixed few times, she is the best female DJ in Nigeria because she can mix local and foreign music very well unlike other djs that specialize in local musics.
I dont think it's right to judge how good or bad someone is from few seconds video shouting werk werk werk in a studio in her family house. The man you quoted is right, people are just hating because she is from a rich family. She is not the best but definitely not the worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by kingthreat(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2018
I rather watch lizards mating than attend this live performance
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

All of wetin u talk now na big grammar
If you feel she isn't making good music,she no force you to listen to am now.
She wants to pursue a career in music,let her do her thing and don't shame her
If you no like her song,then move on
She no force the music for your face now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by quickly: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Some ppl
Will just die of jealousy meanwhile the future of Nigeria is about to be bleaker with the emergence of atiku and Buhari but it’s di Cuppy music that is bugging some fools.

Bad belle ppl
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by amazemanuno: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Am with u on this! smiley smiley
Chanchit:
I just watched the video and there's nothing wrong with her singing. Which is the most important.
Out of all the djays that feature artists without singing anything, she's the only DJ that actually sings, and I appreciate her for that.
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Nemesis001:

Your hatred and jealousy will surely engulf you.

What have you achieved in your whole life

Little man, I am not jealous. I am just indifferent about Cuppy.

And talking about achievement, please man we are not in the same level.. Cuppy May be richer than me but trust me at age 23 I have achieved more than your family will ever achieved or dream to wink. Broke ass
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Sarkin: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Pr0cter:
Nigerians need to learn to stop shaming people that are wealthy or born with affluence. It's not her fault she was born rich and by the way, she has been doing quite well on her own if not you wouldn't know DJ cuppy.

I think most people shaming her are just jealous of her achievements and not really her music because it's not always everytime an artiste put up a good performance.

Funny enough, it's the broke ones that are always trolling her. You guys should free her Abeg.

Cuppy baby, please keep doing what you love doing. Your haters can kiss your assss
shut up!
It's your kind that is an irredeemable ass licker.
Because she's rich people don't have their personal opinion on her?
You said 'Nigerians need to stop shaming people that are rich' chai! You must be a chronic slave.
Your matter weak me.
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by controlaltdeleat: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
well copy is performing for her grand mother and family who doesnt see her as rich spoilt child or hate her for no reason. its a live performance no auto tune or editing what so ever i dont know what you guys expect but i have seen worst performance from professional

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by veraponpo(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2018
MetroVillaZone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uShO6tKwig

grin grin grin

Bravo!

How many Billionaires's children can make personal efforts like this?

If you try, you may win; if you dont try, you have lost.

I love it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nemesis001: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Little man, I am not jealous. I am just indifferent about Cuppy.

And talking about achievement, please man we are not in the same level.. Cuppy May be richer than me but trust me at age 23 I have achieved more than your family will ever achieved or dream to wink. Broke ass
You achieved so much that you have to come on a faceless forum to troll the daughter of a billionaire

It wasn't Cuppy's fault that your family is poor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Atakata:
Why this girl no wan go look for better job Dey do. At least make she use her papa connection.

Poverty mentality.
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by xpmode(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2018
lonelydora:
Sometimes i try to imagine what goes on in Dj Cuppy's mind when she read stuffs about herself.

Her only sin....She was born into a rich family.

I like her (and Davido) because they are from rich homes and still work hard.

But shaa, this live band performance eeehhhhh!!! grin grin

If you spent your youthful age during the 80s, you will love the settings

Ever watch the movie *o le ku*? You will get the vibe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Nemesis001:

You achieved so much that you have to come on a faceless forum to troll the daughter of a billionaire

It wasn't Cuppy's fault that your family is poor.

Oh shut your mouth man. You and I know that you are just trying to troll. So fuuuuck what her father is a billionaire, are you saying I shouldn’t air my opinion. Do I work for her father? M
See you need to step out of that hole you have been all your life because the world is larger than that. You think my family is poor that’s your fiuuuuckking business. DJ Cuppy is wack and that’s the fact. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that was mine. Who is your father by the way? Broke ass motherfuckerrr
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nemesis001: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Oh shut your mouth man. You and I know that you are just trying to troll. So fuuuuck what her father is a billionaire, are you saying I shouldn’t air my opinion. Do I work for her father? M
See you need to step out of that hole you have been all your life because the world is larger than that. You think my family is poor that’s your fiuuuuckking business. DJ Cuppy is wack and that’s the fact. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that was mine. Who is your father by the way? Broke ass motherfuckerrr
A poor thing like shouldn't have an opinion over rich people cos it won't count. grin

Your opinion is useless
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by ADRIAN88(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Poverty-striken-Jobless Nigerian citizens!!

Nothing more delights their ungrateful souls than unwarranted hate, envy and countless kilos of jealousy..

I mean is it hard to see that the young lady is clearly having fun?
Mtchewwwww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by bbode1(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2018
No hate to cuppy.. But I think she should be more creative than been a Dj. She as the opportunity and resources around her. No be like us from kpako family.. She can still do something Else and use Dj as part time job..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React / Imade Adeleke Shares New Pictures / Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.