Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! (51093 Views)

Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him / Nigerians Roast Etinosa Idemudia Over Comment On Davido’s Instagram Post / CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Oh shut your mouth man. You and I know that you are just trying to troll. So fuuuuck what her father is a billionaire, are you saying I shouldn’t air my opinion. Do I work for her father? M
See you need to step out of that hole you have been all your life because the world is larger than that. You think my family is poor that’s your fiuuuuckking business. DJ Cuppy is wack and that’s the fact. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that was mine. Who is your father by the way? Broke ass motherfuckerrr

Let's forget about father for now.. who's your mother ? Probably an house wife that's why you're not proud enough to ask about his mother.

Wonder why people like you like bringing other women down ..mtcheew
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Rapmaestro(m): 2:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I think the worst set of people in the world are ass lickers. People like you can sell your dignity for 100 recharge card.
Let’s be honest, she is a good Dj(well to some people, not me) but she is a terrible musician. Her music doesn’t have life. If it wasn’t Otedola’s kid nobody who give her a second look.
So why did I say all of this, because I need you to drop that mentality that it’s poor men’s kids that are hating on her. I am not hating on her. I am just indifferent about her.
My cousin was saying Cuppy’s music is mainly for UK people, that she doesn’t make the kind of music Nigerians like and I am like hell no. Ever since I have been here I have been introduced to the likes of stefflon don, Run blk and many other black uk artistes and they don’t sound wack.
So mr ass licker, Cuppy’s music is a pain to the ear and no I am won’t ass lick anyone like you
God bless you girl
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 5:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Elder0001:

Let's forget about father for now.. who's your mother ? Probably an house wife that's why you're not proud enough to ask about his mother.

Wonder why people like you like bringing other women down ..mtcheew

Please shut that filth you call mouth. What’s is otedola’s wife doing, Mr man? Stupid question. He directed the question to my father simply because Otedola is much popular.
I don’t think you actually have sense. You sound confuse. I would never bring any woman down yet at the same time I would never ass lick anyone even if you are a multi billionaire. I was raised that way.
And trust me in that shit hole that you typed this rubbish for me, confidently I can tell you that my life is better than your family. Ou guys keep thinking that everyone on nairaland are local poor people. Friend it’s not. We career minded people in my family. Yeah least degree is a Bsc, so trust me I am not your mate. Don’t come for me cause I’ll go all the way. Stupid swine
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 6:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Rapmaestro:
God bless you girl

Thanks
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Gbemishile1:

All of wetin u talk now na big grammar
If you feel she isn't making good music,she no force you to listen to am now.
She wants to pursue a career in music,let her do her thing and don't shame her
If you no like her song,then move on
She no force the music for your face now

This your kin pidgin is enough description about you. You should also mind your fuuuucking business. It’s my opinion. Lazy man
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Oluwo1:

So far, I've seen her mixed few times, she is the best female DJ in Nigeria because she can mix local and foreign music very well unlike other djs that specialize in local musics.
I dont think it's right to judge how good or bad someone is from few seconds video shouting werk werk werk in a studio in her family house. The man you quoted is right, people are just hating because she is from a rich family. She is not the best but definitely not the worse.

Mr man, I am not hating. I am sorry to say but it’s people like you that have poverty mentality. You derived pleasure in praising people that are better than you actually I mean lying to yourself. So because I aired my opinion about her I am hating. Please drop that nonsense. So fuxkkk what she is from a rich family i should ass lick her because she is feeding me. Didn’t. We all school in the same Uk here.
Don’t even get me angry this morning. That’s my opinion and you are entitled to your stupid. Go on licking the feet of people to earn crumbs maybe just one day ou will be noticed.

Please respect yourself
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Nedsnow:

I love you already for this exquisite explanation of what most people don’t know. Nobody is hating on her for being rich. She just have no talent and she is obviously forcing it too much. It’s not a must she do music or anything related. There are so many rich kids that are doing well in other things they actually know well about and also have talent for in which they have attained the celebrity status due to their impacts.

Nobody is hating on Davido. He has a rich father just like Cuppy but with talent. Fine talent for that.

Nobody is hating on B-Red. His father is doing well too and he also is trying when it comes to music. But for Cuppy... it’s a big No No.

Thanks
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2018
sirusX:

Gbam!!

You loyal

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

This your kin pidgin is enough description about you. You should also mind your fuuuucking business. It’s my opinion. Lazy man
Its simple stuff you should understand
She no force you to like her song or listen to am
She no put the video foir your timeline oir DM,say make you give your own opinion
So keep the opinion to yourself
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Oluwo1: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Mr man, I am not hating. I am sorry to say but it’s people like you that have poverty mentality. You derived pleasure in praising people that are better than you actually I mean lying to yourself. So because I aired my opinion about her I am hating. Please drop that nonsense. So fuxkkk what she is from a rich family i should ass lick her because she is feeding me. Didn’t. We all school in the same Uk here.
Don’t even get me angry this morning. That’s my opinion and you are entitled to your stupid. Go on licking the feet of people to earn crumbs maybe just one day ou will be noticed.

Please respect yourself

Ok, miss I schooled in the UK. I get it now
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Please shut that filth you call mouth. What’s is otedola’s wife doing, Mr man? Stupid question. He directed the question to my father simply because Otedola is much popular.
I don’t think you actually have sense. You sound confuse. I would never bring any woman down yet at the same time I would never ass lick anyone even if you are a multi billionaire. I was raised that way.
And trust me in that shit hole that you typed this rubbish for me, confidently I can tell you that my life is better than your family. Ou guys keep thinking that everyone on nairaland are local poor people. Friend it’s not. We career minded people in my family. Yeah least degree is a Bsc, so trust me I am not your mate. Don’t come for me cause I’ll go all the way. Stupid swine

Your response only shows how deluded and stupid you are.

First of all ,i don't live in Nigeria and I'm not your mate age wise or social wise.

Why were you trying to ridicule the young lady when you can't even release a song ? Be rest assured that your childish and dumb self would be ignored henceforth.
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Elder0001:

Your response only shows how deluded and stupid you are.

First of all ,i don't live in Nigeria and I'm not your mate age wise or social wise.

Why were you trying to ridicule the young lady when you can't even release a song ? Be rest assured that your childish and dumb self would be ignored henceforth.

I wasn’t trying to ridicule anybody and it know that. That was my opinion. If you are not my mate like you said then stop acting stupid and act your age. Elder without sense
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I wasn’t trying to ridicule anybody and it know that. That was my opinion. If you are not my mate like you said then stop acting stupid and act your age. Elder without sense

You're obviously referring to your full time housewife mom.
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Elder0001:

Awwwn, I thought you said you were matured. And even if my mum is a full time house wife is it a bad thing? Since you are obviously old according to you that puts your old hag at around 60 years. What does she do? I am pretty sure she is one village like that waiting for her useless son to send her monthly 1000 for firewood.
You left the country for greener pastures because life is hard for you back home. You better end this here because I have got nothing to lose. Respect yourself old man and show the stupid maturity you have been shouting about.
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Viicfuntop(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Elder0001:

Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by Alexis0147(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
she try
Re: Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! by chuksohams(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car / Peter Okoye’s Manager, Olatunde Micheals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.