Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . (688 Views)

Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It / Aniomas And Ikwerre People Have Not Learned From History So Sad. / Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by bigpriik: 9:20pm On May 13, 2020
The Blackman has lost most of his history because he didn't write unlike the whites and Asians.so it's very easy for him to have identity crisis.of all the great ethnic groups in Africa i think Igbos suffer identity crises the most ,yorubes are far more united. Igbo speaking tribes of the West and South of the Niger deny being Igbo this is a very good example of the identity crises I talked about earlier from my research I discovered two geographic and historical that reveals the identity of aniomas.

)Looking at the map of igboland An intelligent geographer or historian will know that the Igbos in delta an Rivers state are simply Igbos that migrated westward and South maybe because of war,search for fertile land etc or exile.

2)how can you claim you are not part of an ethnic group but you speak the same language with them, eat the same food and dress the same as them If i bring an Igbo man from abia and Ikwerre dressed in their full attire I bet you cannot differentiate between them an outsider will see you both as the same.

3)when the British landed in Nigeria they made maps of all the land occupied by ethnic groups in Nigeria this map were created even before the creation of states and regions.lastly it's so suprising the British know more about is more than we know ourselves.

Re: Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by Richardonald(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2020
guy you created a thread to convince people about shit..

if Dem like make Dem deny being igbo, who Dem help. As far as I know my friend is from Delta State and he is a full blooded igbo man..

3 Likes

Re: Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by ollysaks: 9:41pm On May 13, 2020
Igbos are trying too hard to make the anioma's etc as igbos.

Is it by force? Do you know their history more than them?

Please give it a rest.
Re: Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by bigpriik: 9:50pm On May 13, 2020
ollysaks:
Igbos are trying too hard to make the anioma's etc as igbos.

Is it by force? Do you know their history more than them?

Please give it a rest.

Please aniomas are not special ok ,we don't need them ,anioma is just a tiny land it is even landlocked I will exclude anioma and Ikwerre from biafra map if I were nnamdi kanu because they are of no use oil and gas will loose it value in 30 years time scientists are working on an alternative to oil and gas because it is the major cause of global warming.

1 Like

Re: Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by ollysaks: 10:22pm On May 13, 2020
bigpriik:

Please aniomas are not special ok ,we don't need them ,anioma is just a tiny land it is even landlocked I will exclude anioma and Ikwerre from biafra map if I were nnamdi kanu because they are of no use oil and gas will loose it value in 30 years time scientists are working on an alternative to oil and gas because it is the major cause of global warming.

So these attempts of cohesion, is to include the Anioma's and Ikwerre's into Biafraland

I now see, where all these attacks and posts of them being igbos are coming from.

Una weldon
Re: Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by bigpriik: 10:26pm On May 13, 2020
ollysaks:

So these attempts of cohesion, is to include the Anioma's and Ikwerre's into Biafraland

I now see, where all these attacks and posts of them being igbos are coming from.

Una weldon

You can say what you like.

Re: Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by Dpharisee: 10:59pm On May 13, 2020
Do you know that Onitsha in Anambra state is part is part of Anioma. Onicha Ugbo and Onicha Ulona in Delta state are kindreds with Onitsha.,
if Gowon had drawn the map by tribe and not oil reserves Ikwere and Imo or Abia will be one state and Anioma and Anambra will be one state and there won't be this stupid argument about ethnicity
Re: Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by EzeNdiAra: 12:55am On May 14, 2020
Richardonald:
guy you created a thread to convince people about shit..

if Dem like make Dem deny being igbo, who Dem help. As far as I know my friend is from Delta State and he is a full blooded igbo man..

1 Share

Re: Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . by RedboneSmith(m): 6:03am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=EzeNdiAra post=89522553][/quote]

According to this map, the whole of Rivers Stat is Ijaw. Lmao. They are not even the majority there.

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Did Africans Colonise Spain? / Unanswered Questions And Contradictions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.