Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The South West Apc Supporters Wants Atiku To Pick His Go From Thier Region Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South West Apc Supporters Wants Atiku To Pick His Go From Thier Region Why? (410 Views)

The Obidient Supporters Wants Tinubu's Government To Fail - Bayo Onanuga / Bayelsa West: APC Stakeholders Endorse Seriake Dickson / Amosun's Influence In Buhari's Government Worries South-West APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South West Apc Supporters Wants Atiku To Pick His Go From Thier Region Why? by capatainrambo: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2018
no tribal tantrums here pls

now why would they want that?

let's deliberate
Re: The South West Apc Supporters Wants Atiku To Pick His Go From Thier Region Why? by capatainrambo: 6:24am On Oct 10, 2018
can you really eat your cake and have it ? if the entire country votes pdp. who is the sw to demand the vp slot?

1 Like

Re: The South West Apc Supporters Wants Atiku To Pick His Go From Thier Region Why? by NaMe4: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Sir, I actually see that position as a ceremonial slot.

There are many more top positions in government that can accommodate most tribes, but most importantly, there's much work to be done and all hands must be on deck. The Country has been stagnated for too long!

Giving the VP slot to the SW would be extending a hand in oneness in order to get everyone on board to get to work from May 2019.

The politics of having either of the two regions (SW or SE) being marginalised by certain governments in power is not going to take us anywhere.

Everyone wants a better Country for himself and his/her children. No one wants to be a 5 percenter!
Re: The South West Apc Supporters Wants Atiku To Pick His Go From Thier Region Why? by socialmediaman: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2018
NaMe4:
Sir, I actually see that position as a ceremonial slot.

There are many more top positions in government that can accommodate most tribes, but most importantly, there's much work to be done and all hands must be on deck. The Country has been stagnated for too long!

Giving the VP slot to the SW would be extending a hand in oneness in order to get everyone on board to get to work from May 2019.

The politics of having either of the two regions (SW or SE) being marginalised by certain governments in power is not going to take us anywhere.

Everyone wants a better Country for himself and his/her children. No one wants to be a 5 percenter!

Will picking the VP from SW change much about who’s going to vote for Atiku? Tinubu says what many people do, I don’t think a SW VP will change much. I believe Atiku would be trying to solidify his base and the region where he enjoys the most popularity with, just political calculations
Re: The South West Apc Supporters Wants Atiku To Pick His Go From Thier Region Why? by kotv: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2018
They trying to make him lose that's why. Since when do an opposition start instructing their opponent how to win an election. If he picks VP from SW, they weaken his stronghold and that lifeless defeats him easily. If he does not, they have to work extra hard to rig him in because Buhari will get a fight of his life. They know APC/Buhari is hated severally in three areas, NC, SE and SS. All three combine knocks out SW votes and even within the SW votes, the three equally have a significant number of their people contributing to the voting number there plus there are some yorubas who do not support Buhari so there's no guarantee block votes for Buhari over there but there is a guarantee block vote for Atiku in SS and SE but, if chooses a SW VP, that block vote is gone for Atiku. Atiku although not severally liked either but is seen more accepted by all than Buhari. They pretty much trying to knock him off his game but unlike the lifeless one, Atiku is actually semi-educated so I doubt he'll fall for it.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Bans 50 High Profile Nigerians From Leaving The Country / Executive Order 6: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians, Reve / Hey Everyone Who Is Pro-atiku,come And Atikulate The Rest Of Us;i Challenge You;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.