Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,891 members, 7,956,361 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Needed Referendum For Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Needed Referendum For Now (420 Views)

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Needed Referendum For Now by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dear good people of BIAFRA and all lovers of Ndigbo worldwide, I on behalf of myself, the IPOB and all Igbos worldwide wish to make clarifications on the state of the nation more especially concerning the reemergence of Prince Nnamdi Kanu.... on the way forward.

The Prince, having disappointed some disgruntled elements in the southwest and some northern hegemonic dictators. It wish to make it known that Igbos can nomore be relegated to the background again in today's Nigeria....

I hereby call on all Igbos to support the REFERENDUM of voting ATUKU-OBI presidency come 2019..

Any Igbo that fails to vote in that election will be regarded as an outcast...

ATIKU-OBI IS THE REFERENDUM NIGERIANS NEED NOW.
Re: The Needed Referendum For Now by MrMystrO(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: The Needed Referendum For Now by MrMystrO(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
Dear good people of BIAFRA and all lovers of Ndigbo worldwide, I on behalf of myself, the IPOB and all Igbos worldwide wish to make clarifications on the state of the nation more especially concerning the reemergence of Prince Nnamdi Kanu.... on the way forward.

The Prince, having disappointed some disgruntled elements in the southwest and some northern hegemonic dictators. It wish to make it known that Igbos can nomore be relegated to the background again in today's Nigeria....

I hereby call on all Igbos to support the REFERENDUM of voting ATUKU-OBI presidency come 2019..

Any Igbo that fails to vote in that election will be regarded as an outcast...

ATIKU-OBI IS THE REFERENDUM NIGERIANS NEED NOW.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Re: The Needed Referendum For Now by Rickyzagy: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
You guys are not serious.

The only solution is to give them referendum

No r no l
Re: The Needed Referendum For Now by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Scammer!!!!
Re: The Needed Referendum For Now by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=LegitSoul02 post=95248317]Scammer!!!! [/quote
Ole.

Olorubruku sombori]

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Campaign: Endorsement By The Economist Has Exposed Lai’s Lies / 50 Reasons Obasanjo Endorsed Gov Udom Emmanuel For Second Term / Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.