Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (31251 Views)

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / Cattle Colony: Cross River Has No Land For Ruga Settlement – PANDEF Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by benzion72(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Those old idiots , association of their pocket interest fools claiming to represent Yoruba interest are nothing both money mongers

I am Yoruba , They do not represent me and I am definitely not against ranching

So many Yoruba investors have at least 10 cows with these herders and those multiply each year or so , Not only fulani will benefit from grazing areas

Name one developed country where cow are being herd about on the street into people farm. cattle rearing is a business so Fulani should settled down make fence drill bore hole and plant grass and stop their nefarious acts

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by USBILAL: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2018
goodnessme1:
that because you are a yoruba muslim.
If you are yoruba christian you wont talk like this
Remove religion out of this. mr bigot

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by roscoleefad: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Those old idiots , association of their pocket interest fools claiming to represent Yoruba interest are nothing both money mongers

So many Yoruba investors have at least 10 cows with these herders and those multiply each year or so , Not only fulani will benefit from grazing areas
I am sure u are not a Yoruba if u claim to be one u must be a bastard ask ur mother to tell u the truth about itself,tinubu is saying all this because he want to be Nigeria president comes 2023 so he can do any thing to achieve that even selling d whole yorubaland just for one cow

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by roscoleefad: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
goodnessme1:
we yoruba muslims are behind Tinibu.
then u must be a foolish muslims
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by dikeigbo2(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
They can't resist him on this......

emmie14:

They have no plans to question his decisions. Na Jagaban. He have spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Olayhnqar: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2018
Trash.
goodnessme1:
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by kilojoDesigns: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

We are talking about lives and this one is talking about profit?...it's your type that has/would keep bringing Nigeria into ruin.
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Otsam(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

No one is stopping you from releasing your family lands that is if you even have one. You can give them your family house also if u have one to occupy. Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Otsam(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

It's a pity your hypocrisy or inability to think doesn't allow you to differentiate between government's business and individual business. Why don't federal government give everybody the necessary things including capital and raw materials for their business in which government is expecting no returns. Or they should take you to another geographical area to give you land and you start your business that doesn't concern them. You need brain.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by ezewinted1(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2018
emmie14:

They have no plans to question his decisions. Na Jagaban. He have spoken.
the way you can't question late Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by emmie14: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2018
ezewinted1:
the way you can't question late Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu.
Is Jagaban dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Ofemannnu: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Shut up.Afenifere represents 99.9℅ Yorubas on this.You are definitely not Yoruba maybe Yoruba Fulani.Tinubu,if he had uttered that thrash,then something is definitely wrong with him.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by lasmile(f): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
schoolboij:

From what I see in this article, Tinubu advocated unused land to be turned to grazing reserve. He never mentioned SW land. We all know unused land in the north will be used for cattle grazing. I wonder why everyone is hyperventilating.

I swear the way Nigerians react to issues this days. In fact a lot of people are not happy.
Technically, this is as a result of failed economy.

another possible cause is that Buhari and Oshomhole led APC are too violent both in speech and actions. When leadership is characterised with violent speech, lopsided appointments, promoting policies and ideology that will divide Nigerians along religion, ethnic and region then we should expect all these to happen
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by bigfish3k: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
fasterwell:
Where they not the same Yoruba leaders who got this envolp from GEJ in 2015?

why are u digressing? why always run away from the truth and still call urseves patriot. shame on u all wicked people. the wicked shall never go unpurnished

so u love the killings across the country. HYPOCRYTES
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by bigfish3k: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Xda59:

The smart ones see a lot of sense and wisdom in what Tinubu said. A lot of Nigerians are poor because they can't think. A person gives you a million dollar business plan for free and all you people do is dismiss it without even thinking it through.

so u should just accept the business without thinking about the lives that will be lost. without thinking about the intricacies surrounding it. stop thinking shallow my friend. u should look at the bigger picture which involves human lives
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by DanColonel: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

as ur name implies

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by kabillionaire(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
it runs in the family, I don't blame that frog eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by harmbhrosz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

My father would not blindly join selfish people , i know that for sure, and if he did join openly or secretly he can forget about having any family , I know you woke up hungry and bitter , but why not tell me just one positive contribution of Afenifere has been since it was hijacked by PDP stalwarts ? Abraham Adesanya and Bola Ige were true Yoruba Heros and they never belonged to PDP or even liked Obasanjo, those names will forever be cherished by Yoruba historians

Same Afenifere was defending Falae some years back, only for us to learn that Falae indeed collected 100M from Dasuki

Same Afenifere was issuing ultimatums on herdsmen trying to drag Yoruba race into revolting , their excuse was 8 Hectares (not Acres) of Palm plantation belonging to Falae was burnt by Fulani people , if you know the size of ONE ACRE vs ONE HECTARE , you would know it's impossible

besides, a Renowned Scholar based in London described Afenifere as a bunch of tribalists and self-serving ambitious, greedy rivals driven by xenophobia and deep bigotry, and possessed by a delusion of their so-called cultural commonalities (Wikipedia )

So now you are insulting me for their comments ? I believe i am speaking about you and your father and the useless offsprings in your family

Well I can speak for my Father and he is not useless , unlike your father , failure to train you is why you wake up to insult someone else's father directly , if you are looking for fight or if you went to bed hungry and you are looking for someone to transfer your aggression to , it won't be me , You are beneath me
wow!!! So you automatically became blind to the land mass he raised?

It's really ugly to defend politicians

Na wa o
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Justinah4real(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
temptnow:
Thiefnubuu the conjaa thief

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by babajeje123(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Only a Yoruba bastard will support Tinubu in this regard.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by omoelerin1: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

This is not follow follow and Yes unless the definition of democracy has changed, Fulani as Nigerians have right to live anywhere they want , yes there has been issues of conflicts , murders and counter attacks but it goes both ways , Fulani hardly upload pictures of their own relatives who were murdered online , maybe because they use Palito satelite radio, listen to AM frequency and have no desire for Iphone or Androids , we only hear about reprisals

As for Tinubu , if he is against it , doesn't mean i will change my impression , i am not like Potor residents who protest release of their thieves and looters , I make my decisions myself and i live by it no matter the consequence
Bola ige never belonged to PDP and did not love obasanjo, but could served as a minister under obasanjo's led PDP govt?

Who destroyed Afenifere? Was he not selfish tinubu? The same way he killed AD. Do you know why Baba Abraham Adesanya was fighting tinubu?

Tifnubu is a selfish man.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Turantula(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

This my Zombie yeloba muslim friend, try and develop a mind of your own na! Just dey there dey follow follow your slave masters upandan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Ryocaj(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
goodnessme1:
m pretty sure u r not educated... its not just abt going 2 school..
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Gecoz: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Go school you no gree go, you say na meat you wan dey sell, cityng did not insult your father. Stop disgracing our tribe, we r educated and smart than your way of reasoning. People like you were born in north I swear.

RevenGeMission:

My father would not blindly join selfish people , i know that for sure, and if he did join openly or secretly he can forget about having any family , I know you woke up hungry and bitter , but why not tell me just one positive contribution of Afenifere has been since it was hijacked by PDP stalwarts ? Abraham Adesanya and Bola Ige were true Yoruba Heros and they never belonged to PDP or even liked Obasanjo, those names will forever be cherished by Yoruba historians

Same Afenifere was defending Falae some years back, only for us to learn that Falae indeed collected 100M from Dasuki

Same Afenifere was issuing ultimatums on herdsmen trying to drag Yoruba race into revolting , their excuse was 8 Hectares (not Acres) of Palm plantation belonging to Falae was burnt by Fulani people , if you know the size of ONE ACRE vs ONE HECTARE , you would know it's impossible

besides, a Renowned Scholar based in London described Afenifere as a bunch of tribalists and self-serving ambitious, greedy rivals driven by xenophobia and deep bigotry, and possessed by a delusion of their so-called cultural commonalities (Wikipedia )

So now you are insulting me for their comments ? I believe i am speaking about you and your father and the useless offsprings in your family

Well I can speak for my Father and he is not useless , unlike your father , failure to train you is why you wake up to insult someone else's father directly , if you are looking for fight or if you went to bed hungry and you are looking for someone to transfer your aggression to , it won't be me , You are beneath me

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by bluke(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Xda59:

The smart ones see a lot of sense and wisdom in what Tinubu said. A lot of Nigerians are poor because they can't think. A person gives you a million dollar business plan for free and all you people do is dismiss it without even thinking it through.

money over life
money over your civilisation
money over your existence as a people

yoruba ronu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by erinalex: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
magoo10:
ambode no dey feed me how e want take pain . I dey tell am as e be
how e be ? D home truth is that, u careless about how things is been run in your region. But u spend considerable amount of your time on Lagos and western region politics. Tinubu's politics and ambode issues, will forever b a source of pain to ur region.
Ibos and Igbos can not do without discussing Tinubu on daily basis.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Borderless: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Those old idiots ,[b][/b] association of their pocket interest fools claiming to represent Yoruba interest are nothing both money mongers

You refer to men old enough to be your grandfather "fools"? Your destruction is by the corner peeping and waiting to jump on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by fasterwell(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
bigfish3k:

why are u digressing? why always run away from the truth and still call urseves patriot. shame on u all wicked people. the wicked shall never go unpurnished

so u love the killings across the country. HYPOCRYTES

Read what i said on a differnt thread regard what u said above

https://www.nairaland.com/4775230/photo-wike-secondus-looking-angry/3#71886471

I still maintain that those Yoruba leaders are only looking for their own interests and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Out of their selfishness they betrayed MKO ABIOLA and collected bribe from his killers..

They love brown envelop filled with dollars which Atiku is willingly ready to give them
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:

My father would not Falae me

Wud u av said same thing if it were southerners asking 4 farmlands in d North by killing fulanis all around d country?
Will u argue dat d FG should create southern farmers colony all around Nigeria?
U r just a hypocrite & ur words av already judged u, by God's grace u will soon fall under d herdsmen axe because of ur personal property (pls kindly say amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
I've always said Tinubu is overrated. You only have power because you're given power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.