Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features (26186 Views)

Android Features That Are Lacking In Iphone / Is Purchasing Iphone 6s @50k Good In 2020? / 6 Hidden Android Features That Will Blow Your Mind, And How To Use Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Teeboi56: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2018
How much he bought it in d place
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by ozoebuka1(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is such an ungrateful soul.

For complaining over an iPhoneX with Android OS instead of him to thank God for his rare Hybrid version.
Bro where were you since? cheesy
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by comtak: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Take it back & ask for the Og.
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by marriedtome(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2018
you are a cheap skate you deserve what you got nigga.
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by geequ(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Pele ooo
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by geequ(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Pele oo
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by hafocs: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART !

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for yourjavascript:void(0); Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Caris77: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For complaining over an iPhoneX with Android OS instead of him to thank God for his rare Hybrid version.
smiley
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Jubreal19: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Tecno ni baba
ra o
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by papadoculus(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2018
henrixx:
This one no be today na.
Samsung s9plus for sale Us used 6gb 64gb
Call or watsap 08062292514
available.. .
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
IphoneX, we have it plenty here at Okrika water side, na the kind of fish we they take cook yam and rice pepper soup
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by MrPaul2: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This version is called iPhone X glorious grin grin
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by royalair(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2018
He's lucky it's not java
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
iPhone 8.0 Kittycat
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Miyachi: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Lolz na there dem nack my guy fake Samsung s5.

Banex better small, wuse market is worse. If na there if possible lose d phone check am grin

grin Na to dy carry screw driver waka be dat.
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by selch(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2018
That's a lie that is infinix s3x look am well and stop spreading lies
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Rhea(f): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dockaysworld:
A nigerian man has been left devastated after discovering that the brand new iphoneX he purchased was filled with android features. 

while inspecting the phone with his friend, they discovered that the new iphone had the android home button and even had the play store app amongst other android applications. 

The source of the phone is yet to be ascertained.

watch video; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/10/man-devastated-using-large-sum-money-purchase-iphone-x-android-features/
cc:lalasticala mynd44

IPhfroid grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Rushmore(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Aba connect! Hahahahaha
He should be glad his phone is one of a kind
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Orpe7(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Our boys from the east at it again.
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by lanre316: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Miyachi:
I almost fell for this scam once at Bannex.
The guy was trying to sell me an iPhone 6s. It looked convincingly Apple - the whole time the phone was in hand.
In fact I had already given him part of the money on the spot and was about to go and withdraw the rest. He then gave me the phone, I felt it was too light, but I didn't say anything. I went into settings and couldn't find where to setup the fingerprint scanner, I now asked him about it and guess what he told me? That I had to download an app to do that. All the alarm bells in my head started ringing, I almost passed out as the words came out of his mouth. I played it cool and asked him for my money back, told him I would come back when I have the complete payment for the phone. I went home thanking my lucky stars.

LOL.

The other day, someone was trying to sell me a iPhone 7 with free 32gb SD card in it. I say Aje a wa o (I wish you goodluck in your market)
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
These People should stop lying pls. People buy these phones. And it's always boldly stated that it's an "iphone clone" and it's always waaaay cheaper.
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by Stevengold(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abeg how much ??
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by vislabraye(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
teckmore:
grin
Ask him how much he bought it.

Were you so daft to test it at the point of purchase

Nah awoof killed you

grin grin
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by piagetskinner(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
chinko X
Re: Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
RichDad1:
iDroid X cheesy

grin grin grin grin I just died!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians / List Of The Most Worst And Common Passwords Of 2016 / Infinix S3X Unveiling: Specifications And Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.