Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. (962 Views)

If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away / Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' / Books Required To Educate The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. by shedesire(f): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2018
So my post graduate project topic was on evaluating oil from waste corn cob, as an alternative oil for oil based drilling fluid. I could have just bought the corns, remove the seed and obtained the cobs. But the aim of the project, which is to remove these waste from our environment will not be met. So I decided to travel towards Elele in port Harcourt, to meet those corn sellers along the road if I could gather their cobs. The person I meet allowed me gather the cobs, suddenly some group just came and asked me to explain or show them how I wanted to get oil from the cobs. After explaining the entire soxhlet extraction process to them. These women collected the cobs and threw them away. Saying I wanted to use them for rituals.. I was filled with pain and tears. Knowing how wicked and ignorant humans can be to their fellow.

I know this project was do able, cos I was able to extract oil from cobs, and produced biodiesel in my undergraduate.

Now I believe we are the reason, why we can't grow. Africans, Nigerians we need to look beyond witchcraft.

Re: We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. by Rosalina1232: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2018
This project sounds very interesting! Btw, I often hear about projects that aim to find bio diesel, but because of something they left only in projects. Maybe the greatest power of this world isn’t interested in their development. My boyfriend is a writer and he likes those topic a lot. You can Learn More Here, maybe you find some common points with him. We would be happy to hear from you.
Re: We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. by jessicaah(f): 6:43am On Jan 01, 2019
The oil extraction process usually have an impact on the environment and this is the reason why you have been not allowed to carry out the process and thrown away is may be you might not be able to explain it in a better way about the oil extraction experiment from cob. This requires good interaction and convincing skills which can be gathered from professional's knowledge. It would be pleasure to inform you that you can learn how to professionally convince group of people in carrying out research work like the one you intended to pursue.
Re: We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. by quest4victor: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hi there!, I am very impressed as you did a very intensive research work on biodiesel.
I am very interested in engaging with you further on your research topic. Can you please reach out to me via email dromotoola@gmail.com or cell phone +2348166901969.
Thank you
Dr Omotola
www.dromotola.com

(1) (Reply)

New WAEC NECO 2020 Timetable and Exam Dates / A Graduate Computer Eng, Must I Do Pgd Before I Can Do Masters In Comp Science?? / UNIBEN Holds Virtual Matric Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.