Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo (24426 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car / Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) / Driver Crushes Two Thieves To Death After Snatching A New Bike In Ibadan (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by Astonmartin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
afojanhistan, skull miners, tiger claw face tribe, dirty tribes, I dey Hail oh

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by frozen70(f): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
The three of them should be tied with a rope to the okada,

Ride them through a rough road till they stop breathing
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by Mprex(f): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Before I opened the thread, I knew it must be the brown roofians of the Afonja skull mining descendants. They Never disappoint.

#Spits
chai oh. ayaf dead grin
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Before I opened the thread, I knew it must be the brown roofians of the Afonja skull mining descendants. They Never disappoint.

#Spits
chai oh. ayaf dead
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
LOL........NOSE FAMILIES

Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by meccuno: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is how a life of crime begins.
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by Edoziesmart(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
What is wrong with this brown roof republic. crime is in their blood.
Busy harvesting skull, scamming white women and committing all kinds of atrocity.
Who do these to afonja descendant?

______cough_____________
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by AFONJACOW(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
na Them
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by Obalende: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
If we don't tackle toxic masculinity, it will continue to rip Nigeria apart. #timetoholdmalesaccountable

I heard a while ago a guy matcheted another guy on the back over a girl.
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by Maxmavis(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ndi ofe mmanù grin
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by Hamilton1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afonjas de never disappoint
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by Hamilton1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afonjanistan, Afonja Skul miners
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by GetCofOProperty: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
This is a hineous crime... Such a wickedness - taking another man's life because of worldly materials.

Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. And click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by GodwinGodon(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2018
they ve killed you with machete and made away with your bike... forgetting that "EVEN IN HELL THERE IS COMPASSION"

Re: Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo by amaben2020(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2018
These Afonjas again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Imprisonment: 4 Offences Punished With A Life Sentence / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.