Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It (36588 Views)

Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger / Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Madam, we have not digressed entirely from the topic. The thread is about her buttocks, yes. Some of us chose to talk about other things that are RELATED to Kim Kardashian is all.
Look at thread trends, people weave around the subject matter. Quit being pedantic especially as you are no goody two shoes yourself.I recall deleting a couple of posts of yours on a thread you reported. You reported others for digressing yet, you were also digressing, even at the core.
Besides this, madam, I can post on whatever thread I like, whenever I like. It is not in your place to tell me where to post.
Got that?

Oh yeah, you can post where you want because you're a moderator. Like, I said, I don't care about Kim's fame, if you do then feel free to leave it up for discussion on another thread.

Like, you said I digressed off topics on other threads, well since it's deleted, I guess it doesn't exist anymore, why exist on here because you have senority over everyone else? C'mon with all that. If you're a moderator, then moderate, don't particpate.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
dominique:

madam mod has spoken cheesy
And you must obey. cool
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

That was spikey talking. Not spikey the mod. wink

aight smiley
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by spikedcylinder: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2010
DezVienna:

Oh yeah, you can post where you want because you're a moderator.  Like, I said, I don't care about Kim's fame, if you do then feel free to leave it up for discussion on another thread. 

Like, you said I digressed off topics on other threads, well since it's deleted, I guess it doesn't exist anymore, why exist on here because you have senority over everyone else?  C'mon with all that.  If you're a moderator, then moderate, don't particpate.

It's flying right over your head again. I can post on here because I am a member of the forum like you or anyone else and as such, if I want to discuss matters relating to Kim on any thread about her, I will do so.
Darling, put your insecurities to rest. cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

It's flying right over your head again. I can post on here because I am a member of the forum like you or anyone else and as such, if I want to discuss matters relating to Kim on any thread about her, I will do so.
Darling, put your insecurities to rest. cheesy

Sometimes when a conversation is useless it flies right over my entire existence, that's all.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by spikedcylinder: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2010
DezVienna:

Sometimes when a conversation is useless it flies right over my entire existence, that's all.

Lol. I don't think you have the ability to differentiate useless or otherwise. wink
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
I see the you have the ability to just go on and on and on about who knows what.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by sjeezy8: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
Kim k sexy tho Id smash
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
DezVienna:

I see the you have the ability to just go on and on and on about who knows what.

Lol. I thought it was about her buttocks? Tired of ogling that?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol. I thought it was about her buttocks? Tired of ogling that?

Well then talk about her butt
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by bawomolo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
DezVienna:

Well then talk about her butt

i want to look at it and not talk about it
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by spikedcylinder: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2010
bawomolo:

i want to look at it and not talk about it

Lol. Is that an attempt to dispel the rumours? cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by bawomolo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol. Is that an attempt to dispel the rumours? cheesy

did you not receive the cease and desist letter from festus keyamo. do not put sand sand in my garri cool
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by ngeele: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
KIM is one great piece of Gods reation. Whom God have blessed no one should course.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by teissys(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
~rotfl~
funny thread, I want to talk about my butt now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry Celebrates Her 16th Birthday (Photos) / Rita Dominic In Shirt Dress (Picture) / 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.