Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k (36221 Views)

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses / "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Felixv: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
The youth of today - atikulator era. Lol
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
pawesome:
that guy grin

Una sure say no be curse dem curse Yoruba guys with yahoo yahoo?

Make una no insult me.. Na ask I ask grin

Because anitym we talking bout yahoo yahoo, you hear Yoruba name follow
and anytime we talking about hard drugs smuggling, it's igbos.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by BruncleZuma: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mrblaster:

Them and elderly yoruba women...weird right?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by pawesome(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mrblaster:
and Hausa Na terrorism.... I mean d whole shiiii is divided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by metroid(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
no honor among thieves
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by lordparcel: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
una dey complain atiku no be wire wire master that guy wey chop 40 million dollars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Serial Bank Accounts Hacker Arrested in Lagos (Photo) / My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.