Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k (36209 Views)

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses / "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Hoodbilonia: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
fake ass video
see how relaxed he is
who dey beat who
hahahaha
every broke ass sha wan trend
common sense go tellnu say d video na wash
dem dey beat who for whr. not even inside club lounge or some whr cool. na for inside bush
e be like rapist sef
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by handsomeyinka(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yuletide25:
yoruba and fraud

wire wire afonjas
You also need help.
Pls consult your doctor and let him know you were referred by a nairalander.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by johnstar(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basitelo1:
Dat guy no be like who don see 24k dollars grin grin

E dey show for face??

Come ajah u go see boys wey nor even sabi speak English at all dey drive benz

Money na spirit oo

So forget d way d guy b

He spend money untop woman

And clubbing

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by pawesome(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
[s][/s]
one of dem spotted
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Benekruku(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims and crime are like Buhari and insecurity and insecurity .

He was caught by his fellow Yoruba colleagues in crime.

It will be very difficult, if not impossible, for you to make it in life

Start thinking of using your parents for money rituals

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by ajericho(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
handsomeyinka:
Hardwork pays.
Shame to all yahoo Guys.
yinmu

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Baroba(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Our sophisticated friends making money through IT start ups... All part of the process.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
johnstar:
All these rippers self

Una nor wn work una go dey chop another person money wey him hustle for

I hate rippers with so much passion
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by IrokoOluwere: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
pawesome:
one of dem spotted
Ipob are bastard terrorists
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Movicq(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims and crime are like Buhari and insecurity and insecurity .

He was caught by his fellow Yoruba colleagues in crime.

you are a very fool
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by ipobarecriminals: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
embarassed
engrj:
#PleaseSaveAlife. Kindly reshare and donate. This is my mother Mrs. Akhare Flora O. A staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government Edo state she needs N12m for a kidney transplant pls help.

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
embarassed
engrj:
#PleaseSaveAlife. Kindly reshare and donate. This is my mother Mrs. Akhare Flora O. A staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government Edo state she needs N12m for a kidney transplant pls help.

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Pity! 1 pipu from Benin city can foot the bill of dis lady but whosai? Dey preferred to waste the money on hopeless jamboree. Write the State gov,igbinedion,APC chairman, Pdp chairman, Lara Osho,Bob izua.Dnt just write,visit dem especially lara osho,Apc dem.May God restore her health
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by davillian(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
If sars see this kind video then
By now they would have Vought all of them and collected all the money .
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by PurestBoy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
johnstar:

E dey show for face??

Money na spirit oo

So forget d way d guy b

And clubbing

I know guys who only have SSCE and can't string a complete English sentence correctly but have built their houses and driving big cars. I wonder what they tell the White people
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by shegra58: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
handsomeyinka:
Hardwork pays.

Shame to all yahoo Guys.
Shame to Yahoo boys but you dey celebrate politician?You better shut up if you dont want thunder to fire you e be like say them still dey feed this one abi yahoo boys don snatch your girlfriend before?When Nigeria was in a better shape do you ever hear anything like Yahoo?Now politicians spoil everything and you expect guys to die of hunger not everybody go fit sell Gala for inside traffic or recharge cards face your husstle and leave yahoo guys to face theirs as long as your money no loss for your account..and please safe me the chant that Yahoo guys dey spoilt the country name o Atiku wey PDP present to rule us as president him no spoil the name of this country na hin no fit go to America?Atiku associate and wife was jailed for laundered $40million the money that is meant for me and you all the politician don spoil the name of this country finish and stop saying na yahoo guys...Atiku is just only one from many of them who finished the name of this country....Tell government to provide jobs and yahoo yahoo will drastically reduced......VOICE FROM CHILE shocked

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by PurestBoy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
johnstar:

E dey show for face??

Money na spirit oo

That act of absconding with money of fellow hustlers could get him killed especially in Malaysia. I know one guy who Malay guys fvcked up here in Ibadan with scars all over the face.

So forget d way d guy b

And clubbing
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by PurestBoy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
johnstar:

E dey show for face??

Money na spirit oo

So forget d way d guy b

And clubbing

That act of absconding with money of fellow hustlers could get him killed especially in Malaysia. I know one guy who Malay guys fvcked up here in Ibadan with scars all over the face.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by BruncleZuma: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Op, should we use these unnecessary pictures to boil rice or beans?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by handsomeyinka(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
shegra58:
Shame to Yahoo boys but you dey celebrate politician?You better shut up if you dont want thunder to fire you e be like say them still dey feed this one abi yahoo boys don snatch your girlfriend before?When Nigeria was in a better shape do you ever hear anything like Yahoo?Now politicians spoil everything and you expect guys to die of hunger not everybody go fit sell Gala for inside traffic or recharge cards face your husstle and leave yahoo guys to face theirs as long as your money no loss for your account..and please safe me the chant that Yahoo guys dey spoilt the country name o Atiku wey PDP present to rule us as president him no spoil the name of this country na hin no fit go to America?Atiku associate and wife was jailed for laundered $40million the money that is meant for me and you all the politician don spoil the name of this country finish and stop saying na yahoo guys...Atiku is just only one from many of them who finished the name of this country....Tell government to provide jobs and yahoo yahoo will drastically reduced......VOICE FROM CHILE shocked
This doesn't add up my bro...

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Raalsalghul: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
shegra58:
You know what...

I agree with you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by twentyk(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Death to all reapers
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by shegra58: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Raalsalghul:

You know what...

I agree with you. wink
Bless up bro!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Beat123(f): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
The person that moved this rubbish and unpresentable rubbish to front page is stupid
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by donbabsaint(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
the op is mad
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by shegra58: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
handsomeyinka:

This doesn't add up my bro...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by pawesome(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Ipob are bastard terrorists
bastardized bastards...like say u know grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by IbrahimDamola: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basitelo1:
Dat guy no be like who don see 24k dollars grin grin

na wetin I wan talk, even with all money him still resemble oyo bush man. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by IbrahimDamola: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Benekruku:

It will be very difficult, if not impossible, for you to make it in life

Start thinking of using your parents for money rituals

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by Birkhof(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
S7upid somebody. You wee nor learn work well, is to be ripping ur fellow gee you know how to do. See ur life
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by LZAA: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
jennifermahan:
Suspected yahoo boy confesses to ripping his colleagues off of $24k after being nabbed in Ibadan, Oyo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1raehhoVpFI

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/suspected-yahoo-boy-confesses-to-ripping-his-colleagues-off-of-24k/

The grand champions defending their title grin
Heebadaaan too grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k by francisMKD(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
jennifermahan:
More

more what ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) / NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse / Suspected Serial Bank Accounts Hacker Arrested in Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.