Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Shares Adorable Photos With Son JJ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Adorable Photos With Son JJ (444 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Adorable Photos With Son JJ by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji has shared new photos of herself and her son, Jaycee Jeremi (JJ).

Linda Ikeji welcomed her first son month ago and decided to give us a rare view of him but didn’t show his face in the photos.

She posted the photo on her Instagram page, praying that every woman would experience the joy of motherhood.

‘I pray every woman experiences motherhood… there’s no joy compared to this! Nothing comes close. #WhatGodgaveme. #beyondblessed. #sohappy #JJ’ She said.
Linda Ikeji Shares Photo with son Jaycee Jeremi JJ

Linda Ikeji welcomed her baby boy on September 17, in Atlanta, United States.

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/10/linda-ikeji-shares-adorable-photos-with.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
FynestBoi
Mynd44
Seun
Thegeneralqueen

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Adorable Photos With Son JJ by akprosperblog(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mother and Son. . . . . MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Goes Completely Naked To Promote Her New Song / I Will Be Having A Pussy Soon- Transgender Jay Bugatti Says / Tiwa Savage Serves Stew To Critics Of Her Romance With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.