Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program (857 Views)

Any Hope For Aptech Or Niit Student / Name The Best IT Institute In Name: NIIT, APTECH, KAROX / Aptech, NIIT Or Karrox For Oracle Certificatification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program by salvino(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
pls i need someone in aptech running the accp program to pls giv me the current breakdown abt the program, pls phone numbers will be realy appreciated, preferably surulere centre, thanks, 08023719088
Re: Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program by tundebabzy: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2010
my advice (you don't have to take it seriously), if you need a degree in computer science or information technology, go to a university, not Aptech. Use the money to do another course like Oracle either from the same Aptech or anywhere else. However, If you just need a fancy certificate and you have money to throw, then you can go ahead and do the ACCP which CANNOT get you a degree in Computer Science and is valid for just about 5 unis or so. Mind you I'm talking from experience.
Re: Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program by candylips(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2010
all those schools are just pure waste of money
Re: Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program by salvino(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2010
@candylips, why pls i need reasons, thanks
Re: Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2010
Actually it depends if you intend to use that to replace University Degree bad move but if its to be good or have a good knowledge in IT i will advice learning on your on, but am a Student of Aptech ACCP i just need it cuz am quite good at programming but nobody looks at that esp when i have a B.Sc in Business Administration. though most banks recognize the certificate and it has international recognition but if you dont share the passion for it i advise you not to take it you will end up wasting money,
Re: Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2010
hi pls i would appreciate help on how i can get this Oracle Enterprise Server version 8

even if its links. pls

well its not directly for me, my bro need it for his project!!

or Sybase Adaptive server release 11.5

appreciate any help pls

(1) (Reply)

Companies In The Habit Of Paying Late Salaries. / How Can I Rely On IT Job / 10 Problems On How To Write CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.