Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady (1714 Views)

Guys can U toast babe selling bread witout being Ashame? / Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage / No Romance Witout Finance?...really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by jennifermahan(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
You are going to hell if you have sex with your girlfriend without giving her money"- Nigerian lady slams men

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/you-are-going-to-hell-if-you-have-sex-with-your-gf-without-giving-her-money-nigerian-lady/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by jennifermahan(f): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
More
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Only valid if and only if “girlfriend is a prostitute...”

1 Like

Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by EpicMaurice(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
you are a prostitute if you have sex with your boyfriend and collect money
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Oreofepeters: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
And You will go to hell for lacking common sense mumu......

anyway check my siggy...
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by jennifermahan(f): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
sad
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
EpicMaurice:
you are a prostitute if you have sex with your boyfriend and collect money
.. You ve said it all.
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
most naija gals ar materialistic and covetous of money.. hit like if u agree wit me,share if u disagree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by pussyMagnett: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Liliyann(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Same thing I keep telling ladies!!
Never open up for a guy that doesn't even know the price of a sexy lingerie!!!
Sex goes beyond love!!
It involves financial gains and satisfaction!!
Ladies need to package and keep their body well!!
A guy that doesn't spend on you have no reason seeing you naked!!
Be with a real man that will even give you money and gifts even before he goes down with you!!!
My sexual satisfaction comes when I know my man has taken care of my needs!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
They should please put minimum level of IQ required to use the internet or at least ban most Nigerian girls
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by samysmoothfresh: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who the fvck is this dumb cunt?

3 Likes

Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Melison(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mad people just increased stupendously
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by happybee: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
A1PHA:
They should please put minimum level of IQ required to use the internet or at least ban most Nigerian girls
You spoke my mind...
Like seriously
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Sex goes beyond love!!
Be with a real man that will even give you money and gifts even before he goes down with you!!!
tell them o

2 Likes

Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by lilmax(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
how someone can attain this height of stupidity is mind blowing
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Arda1000(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin the girl mumu sha... if u have sex with ur bf bcus of money u will end up in the hottest part of hell
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Biglittlelois(f): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin let the insults begin in 3....what am i saying, it has begun, see them above grin
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by jennifermahan(f): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Dessy96: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ladies please help us... is what she's saying right or wrong?.... so if I Bleep my girl I should carry money and give her..... what of dates and gifts...
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Blackfire(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
I want to go to purgatory.
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by paix(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why should your boyfriend pay for an opening you did not create? After all, he's just like a cotton bud in the ear.
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Samantha23(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
lol. funny ish
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by AstroG: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Liliyann:
Sex goes beyond love!!

Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Heloct(f): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Some people's opinion are so down and out of point that you'll be amazed and sorry at the same time.
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by ewaomaga: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Sex goes beyond love!!
how much your papa give ur mama before em marry am?...

spit on ur fucking face!!!
Re: You Are Going To Hell If You Have Sex With Your Gf Witout Giving Her Money -lady by Sierusvirus(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2018
Women are really useless in nature.

I blame men for giving you scum money. All this small girls that commented on this including the main person ( girl) and those intending to, really needs to grow up, be responsible and find something doing.

Why is it that you girls think about sex as the only way of making money?

what a disgrace to female gender.
You girls are actually saying your Dad wasted his money in paying for your school fees, what a collateral damage to life.
it's a pity though.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Food Or Food Before Sex? / What Do You Know About Igbo Girls / Lady Catches Her Husband Sidechick Here Is The Punishment She Gave To Her(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.