Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going (2249 Views)

Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries / Zamfra: When A Governor Abdicates His Responsibilities / APC Disrespect Christians For Fixing Party Primaries On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Tune to Channels TV.

Some people will cry today. grin grin
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by shutto: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
I said it...
APC can do anything to manipulate
Haba

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by GBAREN: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
Tune to Channels TV.

Some people will cry today. grin grin

it is already late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by Kyase(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
na die ooo
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Primaries after deadline and their disqualification

Very funny people

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
GBAREN:

it is already late

Na your Papa be INEC?

The overzealous ipob yoot acting Secretary who wrote that unauthorized letter to APC will be relieved of his duty today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Primaries after deadline and their disqualification

Very funny people

That is not a basis for disqualification of a Candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kyase:
na die ooo

Buhari/APC are too mild for my liking...

During the inglorious days of the Satanic PDP, Dem born INEC well to bar any PDP candidate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by GBAREN: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

Na your Papa be INEC?

The overzealous ipob yoot acting Secretary who wrote that unauthorized letter to APC will be relieved of his duty today.

guy forget it zamfara is gone, for your information Rivers state is also going, Niger state is unloading now Osho baba will destroyed the party before the end of this year, i said that before the end of the year APC will be no more, na is morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by donphilopus: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

During the inglorious days of the Satanic PDP, Dem born INEC well to bar any PDP candidate?

Na vex you dey o

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You're right though..

He would be relieved and bundled that very day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by baliyubla: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Waste of time and resources. INEC have made their position clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
GBAREN:

guy forget it zamfara is gone, for your information Rivers state is also going, Niger state is unloading now Osho baba will destroyed the party before the end of this year, i said that before the end of the year APC will be no more, na is morning
[/s]

Ipob yoot reporting from upper Iweka grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

That is not a basis for disqualification of a Candidate.

You are right

The candidate will not be disqualified because he won't even appear on the ballot paper as per inevitable rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
baliyubla:
Waste of time and resources. INEC have made their position clear.

Who be INEC? grin INEC is there Live monitoring the ongoing primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

You are right

The candidate will not be disqualified because he won't even appear on the ballot paper as per inevitable rule

Candidates don't appear on ballots...only Parties... grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by GBAREN: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

[s]Ipob yoot reporting from upper Iweka grin grin
[/s]

dont worry, i bet you will not be able to sleep tonight when you confirm the story PDP has just given APC technical knock out in Zamfara and Rivers state, Niger state is not yet confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by Olatunji1929: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

Na your Papa be INEC?

mad dog, as if apc belongs to your papa always write senselessly

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by id911(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

Na your Papa be INEC?

NgeneUkwuenu aka deomelo aka CiliMarin on the loose...smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by Herdsmen: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
The tyrant in power and the hungry barking ekuke ..have not learnt dia lesson yet.

When you tell BMC that buhari is on the losing streak in the north..

They tell he's a religion up dia..while they're in their ipetu farm ..

APC implosion is near..by December..only miscreants and almajiris will be chanting sai Dullard..

Politicians that will help the Dullard rig..will just stay over in APC and rig out the Dullard..

since zombies want to argue from dia ogbomosho roof..
Wish them success..

Op no forget we've got a deal..

Like I told ..will be in Kano tomorrow evening. you're invited to come along with me and see matters first hand.

Will save you the stress of BP..the way you're going about this your propaganda..
You may not survive may 29.

Is a free offer..will help you understand how things work..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by kcmichael: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ipob Nairaland e warrior wailing wailing
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

Candidates don't appear on ballots...only Parties... grin

And Apc logo will not be on the ballot
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olatunji1929:
mad dog, as if apc belongs to your papa always write senselessly

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

And Apc logo will not be on the ballot

grin grin

Na Aba you wan print am? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by CilicMarin: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
Herdsmen:
The tyrant in power and the hungry barking ekuke ..have not learnt dia lesson yet.

When you tell BMC that buhari is on the losing streak in the north..

They tell he's a religion up dia..while they're in their ipetu farm ..

APC implosion is near..by December..only miscreants and almajiris will be chanting sai Dullard..

Politicians that will help the Dullard rig..will just stay over in APC and rig out the Dullard..

since zombies want to argue from dia ogbomosho roof..
Wish them success..

Op no forget we've got a deal..

Like I told ..will be in Kano tomorrow evening. you're invited to come along with me and see matters first hand.

Will save you the stress of BP..the way you're going about this your propaganda..
You may not survive may 29.

Is a free offer..will help you understand how things work..

[/s]

From Mgbuka market Onitsha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by seborrhic: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
If this news is true,its pathetic because the guidelines are clear and they are based on the electoral act,thus constitutional.
If inec goes ahead to accept this primaries,its just opened the way for all manners of illegalities to be committed by parties,not just APC.
In other words if this stands,inec has just invited chaos in the electoral field.
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by Herdsmen: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

From Mgbuka market Onitsha grin grin

The problem with you is self deciet ..

Even from ikiri ..I no send..

Cancelling..no means your Dullard go win north..
You be Muslim and you know the Dullard is going down..

If not why are you everywhere dishing propaganda?

Because you know already that he has lost this election..

No be by propaganda or nairaland.. the reality on ground from north to south to west to middlebelt is that buhari has lost 2019 election and Atiku is your next president.

No be mouth..
Even if he rig..he will lose..
Nothing is saving him.. his kitchen cabinets know this reality..
The establishment in Nigeria knows this reality..
Even tinubu understand this reality so well..

Wonder why you keep decieving your fellow zombies..

You tried so hard to make it look like igbos VA the rest of Nigeria..e no work..
You tried to come by way of ipob..e no work..
You can by way of Atiku is corrupt e no work..
You came by the way of America this and that..e no work..
Even by way of Southwest vice..e still no work..

Accepted tht your man is a faillure..
And stop running failed propaganda everywhere

Cancelling post won't save him..you can still cancel this..but one thing I guarantee you is that your Dullard is already enroute..

Much closer to daura than you can imagine.
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by Kyase(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

baba is not a politician, so i can understand, but he's understanding it now... grin
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by jaymichael(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
GBAREN:

On the contrary, Oshiomole is doing a great job. By great job I mean whatever they are doing is affirming party supremacy over all members including elected officials. What happened in Lagos isn't about one man imposing his will on the people but about the party members' rejection of an election government official on the platform of their party. If Tinubu accepted Ambode, the whole party structure will scatter because he was rejected across board.
The direct primary method is the best method for now to guarantee an all inclusive government whereby every single party member has an equal say to determine who wi will represent them in the next election.
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by GBAREN: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
jaymichael:
On the contrary, Oshiomole is doing a great job. By great job I mean whatever they are doing is affirming party supremacy over all members including elected officials. What happened in Lagos isn't about one man imposing his will on the people but about the party members' rejection of an election government official on the platform of their party. If Tinubu accepted Ambode, the whole party structure will scatter because he was rejected across board.
The direct primary method is the best method for now to guarantee an all inclusive government whereby every single party member has an equal say to determine who wi will represent them in the next election.

I do agree with you to an extent, Lagos issue is a one man show forget all that talk of Tinubu saying the people, if Tinubu had giving is nod forget them, we know how Lagos runs, Tinubu has everyone in it pockets.

For Oshomole to bring in drastic change like that without testing running it, will lead to the party loosing in next years elections, I agree with the direct primaries, but he should have introduced in gradually rather than imposing it on the party, because of the lack of strategist in the party they will pay dearly for it, the party failed, the government failed, they should give way to others.

You can imagine the blunder in Zamfara state, its enough to call for the resignation of Oshomole, how can a state not take part in elections at all levels, it is on heard of, even if they drag it to the supreme courts they will loose.

APC just hands up and lets see what Atiku and his team can do, if they mess up we throw them out until we get the right set of people
Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by SternProphet: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
It is unconstitutional to disenfranchise supporters / members of a party from choosing their representatives

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by FarahAideed: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
There is a reason why there is a deadline and our laws are clear on that..Any attempt to smuggle Zamafara APC on the ballot through the back door is electoral malpractice !!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Zamfra State APC Primaries On Going by FarahAideed: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
SternProphet:
It is unconstitutional to disenfranchise supporters / members of a party from choosing their representatives

Nobody dienfanchised them they disenfanchised themselves ..There is a clear reason why deadlines are set ..if it was PDP will you say the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Another 25 Soldiers In Gambur Town, Borno State / 9th National Assembly: The Future In Bleakness By Osobu Suuru Alexander / Video IPOB River State Chapter : Thousands March The Street To Attend Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.