Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari (24266 Views)

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo / Photos of Atiku's Campaign Cars / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by KanwuliaMama: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Let me go and snort some cocaine first!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Very Articulate Challenge, and please permit here to spell the word as "Atikulate".

I lost interest in Nigeria's Politics because the debates have always been gutter languages and personal insults, but this is very policy-oriented 'atikulated' premise, and I am now very interested in this game.

Buhari has done great for Nigeria and Nigeria's money has also done great for him, but if Ambode could be honorably rejected by the APC, I expected this colossal failure to be denied second term by Tinubu's APC, but then the Brigade has been hijacked and the strange bedfellows think Lai Mohammed's unprofessional mud-slinging and propanda will help them.

Today, I have personally decided to support a Change of Leadership.

Buhari has done enough for Nigeria and needs to retire back home and rest.

Let them answer those fuccking questions.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by lucy10(f): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Definitely they don't have answers to the questions, they only go about making unnecessary noise.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Festy4u(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
I just dey observe this thread to see any BMC member wey go come run mouth here without answering those questions!

You want us to vote in a man wey run our GDP from over $500billion in 2015 to mere $380 in 2017!

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by silverbirdng(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see oh
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Adekdammy: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
waiting for the bmc crew to respond.

Together we shall send baba to daura for retirement come 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by abumeinben(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
O boy, see Advanced GRE questions...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by engrflames: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
eyeview:
Atiku Issues The #BuhariChallenge

Abuja, Nigeria, 10 October, 2018:

It has come to our attention that the Buhari government and the All Progressives Congress have been very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties of running the government in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar.

In order to give Nigerians the answers they want, we urge the Buhari Campaign Organisation to take the #BuhariChallenge and answer the following questions.

· Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.
· Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet.
· Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept.
· Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari.
· Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration.
· Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over their many budget padding scandals.
· Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing trial.
· Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state of the economy he led us into.
· Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth).
· Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari.
· Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund).
· Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin.
· Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years).
· Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions.

These are the issues the Nigerian people want to hear about, not insults from a Presidency and a party that have spent three years in office only to preside over Nigeria’s first ever recession in 25 years.

We urge the Buhari administration to remember that it is this disinterest in real governance and focus on trivia that caused Bill Gates to look President Buhari in the eye and tell him that ‘your economic blueprint does not address Nigerians’ needs’.

The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation runs an issue based campaign where refined language and cerebral arguments founded on facts are used to disseminate the vision of our candidate which is why we call on the Buhari Campaign Organisation to waste no time in taking the #BuhariChallenge in clearing the air on these knotty issues bothering the minds of Nigerians.

Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation
120, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II
Abuja
Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by globexpo: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Take this thread down less you burst the bubbles

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by israelmao(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2018
These questions are enough to "dezombie" some zombies.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by spencekat(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Atikulated
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Femijohn198: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2018
See powerful blow wey comot teeth..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by SocialJustice: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2018
seborrhic:
These are issues to be debated.
It would even be sweeter if Buhari himself can accept to debate with Atiku on live television on these and many other issues.
He is even free then to ask Atiku why he has refused to visit America while Atiku asks him why even when he won office and became president and C-in-C,he still could not order the army to produce his certificate he claimed was stolen during the campaigns,but rather had to hire about 99SANs to defend his missing certificate,against an ordinary lawyer.
Accepting a live TV debate is the last thing PMB will do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by candygist: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2018
seborrhic:
It would even be sweeter if Buhari himself can accept to debate with Atiku on live television on these and many other issues.
He is even free then to ask Atiku why he has refused to visit America while Atiku asks him why even when he won office and became president and C-in-C,he still could not order the army to produce his certificate he claimed was stolen during the campaigns,but rather had to hire about 99SANs to defend his missing certificate,against an ordinary lawyer.

When I saw this question I laughed

Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.

Please someone should help me name one project that was initiated, started and completed in the last 16 years by PDP administration .. I've totally forgotten all and to be updated .. thank you all
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by NotBeenPaid: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2018

I'm laughing my ass out already because I couldn't find any zombies from the very first page to the second page of this thread!!!

They've migrated to another thread - An easy thread to say!!!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by helphelp: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Na so we go do #atikuchallenge when u sef enter
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2018
seborrhic:

The only thing Buhari and his gang knows is to insult Atiku.

Atiku hardly insult anybody not even OBJ who has been attacking him.

Throwback ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo madridguy sarrki butterflyle0

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Nnemuka(f): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2018
So if no southerner is placed in the intelligence unit in their Nigeria, why do Yoruba's support him?

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by allcomage: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Hehehe..... as a buhari rabid supporter,i also need answers to the questions to enable me go into the field to campaigning for him to finish his gigantic transformation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Abdul9025(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2018
they are just wasting their time..
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by gaby(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2018
· Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet. Abba Kyari

· Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept. 95% v 5%

· Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari. Onwuzurike of Massob

· Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration. Dino Melaye and operation python shaku shaku

· Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over their many budget padding scandals. Babachir Lawal, with full benefits

· Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing trial. Babachir Lawal

· Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state of the economy he led us into. Gen. Muhamadu Buhari

· Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth). 2023

· Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari. Sai Baba

· Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund). Indomie and quarter egg

· Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin. Today

· Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years). Receiving AC at the Ikoyi towers

· Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions. China, ghostmode and CBN annex

“These are the issues the Nigerian people want to hear about, not insults from a Presidency and a party that have spent three years in office only to preside over Nigeria’s first ever recession in 25 years.

“We urge the Buhari administration to remember that it is this disinterest in real governance and focus on trivia that caused Bill Gates to look President Buhari in the eye and tell him that ‘your economic blueprint does not address Nigerians’ needs’.

“The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation runs an issue based campaign where refined language and cerebral arguments founded on facts are used to disseminate the vision of our candidate which is why we call on the Buhari Campaign Organisation to waste no time in taking the #BuhariChallenge in clearing the air on these knotty issues bothering the minds of Nigerians.”

This one na correct jamb question.

Enjoy my siggy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2018
Coloradvantage:
This is how sane people debate on issues. It is clear atiku is really ready for work. And unfortunately buhari has given him a lot of points to campaign about

LOL, Buhari is campaigning against himself and not Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by AleAirHub(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2018
BMC members right now shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by chukxie(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2018
This is sweet. Let the fireworks begin. Will Buhari and his team take up the challenge or would they let it pass? Honestly speaking, I had so much hopes in Buhari when he won the election. I, like millions of Nigerians who grew up in the 80s were jubilant of Buhari's victory over Jonathan because we thought the iron-fisted Buhari who ruled Nigeria back then as a military head of state was coming to clean the rot that had for so long infested Nigeria. But little did we know the Buhari coming in as a civilian president would be nothing but a feeble shadow of his former self. A Buhari who would divide Nigeria along ethnic and sectarian lines. A Buhari who would be controlled by his closest allies aka The Cabal. A Buhari who would turn blind eyes to the killings in Benue, Jos, Kaduna and other parts of Nigeria. A Buhari who till date has found it hard to call Fulani herdsmen terrorists but was fast as Usain Bolt to call IPOB terrorists! Buhari, who or wetin do you like this? Buhari fall guys hands oooo! Make he come and be going jare!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2018
candygist:

When I saw this question I laughed

Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.

Please someone should help me name one project that was initiated, started and completed in the last 16 years by PDP administration .. I've totally forgotten all and to be updated .. thank you all

See them.

PDP didn't do anything, that's why Nigerians voted them out. APC promised to do better than PDP. They promised change. It's left for you to tell us what APC hv achieved so far.
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Oluwaseun0704(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2018
These are pertinent questions, sentiments apart. Buhari will soon blame PDP for the questions asked. Lols. God save this nation.
For those who are requesting that Buhari should take up a debate challenge, it's like a suicide mission, the Buhari I know can't speak more than 2minutes when he is not provided with prepared scripts, in fact the 2minutes must be marred with different blunders, the history is there, "fantastically corrupt", "lazy Nigerian Youths", "Gaddafi's boys". Our President with all due is not an intellectual at all, his level of reasoning is just too absurd and very low. Have you wondered why someone like POTUS referred to him as being lifeless, the reasons are not far fetched, when he couldn't engage Buhari in any intelligent talks, than normal greetings and protocols. Sincerely, we don't deserve this kind of president whose ordinary SSCE is very questionable. It's well with Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2018
president Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years).

which means this lifeless dullard will ruin Nigeria dry if we mistakenly give him another chance.. meanwhile I will vote for him, carry my family disappear so Afonjas will suffer alone

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by AustineCJ: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2018
Last last buhari and his supporters won't go unpunished, Karma will visit them ASAP.
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by osuofia2(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2018
where are the zombies...pls some body should call them... why are they avoiding this place like lepas
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by lonlytroy(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you okay? You want the lifeless dullard to debate on TV? Are u ok ? Are U ok? Are you Okay ? Are You Okay ? Please be realistic

Live TV for that matter,
That's SUICIDE

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Emmymarvel(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2018
eyeview:
Atiku Issues The #BuhariChallenge

Abuja, Nigeria, 10 October, 2018:

It has come to our attention that the Buhari government and the All Progressives Congress have been very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties of running the government in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar.

In order to give Nigerians the answers they want, we urge the Buhari Campaign Organisation to take the #BuhariChallenge and answer the following questions.

· Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.
· Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet.
· Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept.
· Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari.
· Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration.
· Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over their many budget padding scandals.
· Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing trial.
· Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state of the economy he led us into.
· Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth).
· Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari.
· Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund).
· Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin.
· Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years).
· Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions.

These are the issues the Nigerian people want to hear about, not insults from a Presidency and a party that have spent three years in office only to preside over Nigeria’s first ever recession in 25 years.

We urge the Buhari administration to remember that it is this disinterest in real governance and focus on trivia that caused Bill Gates to look President Buhari in the eye and tell him that ‘your economic blueprint does not address Nigerians’ needs’.

The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation runs an issue based campaign where refined language and cerebral arguments founded on facts are used to disseminate the vision of our candidate which is why we call on the Buhari Campaign Organisation to waste no time in taking the #BuhariChallenge in clearing the air on these knotty issues bothering the minds of Nigerians.

Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation
120, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II
Abuja
Nigeria.

He with sin should not cast a stone. As vice president for 8 years, what did Atiku do. they are all pots calling each other black.
Not a single one of them has this country at heart but for there personal gain. I don't pray he Atiku wins, but if he does win, he will
never probe, arrest or jail a single person. it will be business as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose / Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.