Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church (31058 Views)

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by Partnerbiz(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mind what you say villageppl.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by chiedozie198100: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
KosyJerry:

Doggy, cow and missionary style kill you there. BJ and good booby choke you. Wasted sperm you are.. E no go better for person wey do you this kin thing

abi you no see the guy name?
sorry for am small na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by Smartie234: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lovely.

But no doggy style or cow girl.

She won't be able to give BJ properly too cool

Just missionary style only.cool

But she get booby Sha and she looks good too coolcool

Your village people are truly after your destiny, it's a pity they have succeeded...kpele!
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by enemyofprogress: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
The baby no even fine mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by lastmessenger: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
cry
KingSatan:
Cursed Couples!

angry angry angry angry angry

I pity the man who never thought it wise to Marry a Physical Fit Woman who can Attend to her Chores Unaided and still give him Doggy Style et al at Night.

No fun in this marriage.

Always Missionary with her cursed legs that looks like a pencil suspended 1 cm in the air.

angry angry angry

What if the Baby is crawling towards a naked wire? There is no way this thing can help that poor child.
You think you are funny? May God forgive you.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by Smartie234: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lovely.

Your village people are truly after your destiny, it's a pity they have succeeded...kpele!
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by Smartie234: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
KingSatan:
Cursed Couples!

I pity the man who never thought it wise to Marry a Physical Fit Woman who can Attend to her Chores Unaided and still give him Doggy Style et al at Night.

No fun in this marriage.

Always Missionary with her cursed legs that looks like a pencil suspended 1 cm in the air.

angry angry angry

What if the Baby is crawling towards a naked wire? There is no way this thing can help that poor child.

All these nairaland chewinggum boys looking for cheap attention..any.. Is that really ALL u can do?nd na person born this one so oo
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by sirbanky77(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
KingSatan:
Cursed Couples!

No fun in this marriage.

angry angry angry

try and get sense abeg
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by hopexter(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Some men don't have conscience, how do you sleep with someone who is disabled and filled with so much empathy.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by marvinsync(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lovely.

Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by horia: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
loosecanon50:

Your village people don get you
I'm telling you. 15G wireless.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by DanielsParker(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
KingSatan:
Cursed Couples!

No fun in this marriage.

angry angry angry

All for likes ? unfortunately no one has liked yet,
or you're trying be a Savage? or you're just being Stu.pid?

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by Bellgal: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
KingSatan:
Cursed Couples!

No fun in this marriage.

angry angry angry

Pls give ur life to Christ..... Seriously u need to repent.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by jennyswtie: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
KingSatan:
Cursed Couples!

No fun in this marriage.

angry angry angry

Why are you spewing all these? just for likes? I wish u disability so you'll know wat it feels like. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
But how do they make love?
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by lilycasera(f): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
I feel like cursing you,then I realized you're already cursed after checking your moniker. Eranko jatijati
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by Coolgent(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lovely.

Pervert!
Re: Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church by laborious(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
At leasy she wont be cheatimg....
Siggy siggy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram / Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) / Photo Of DJ Cuppy At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.