Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) (31058 Views)

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Comedian Nedu Brazil Acquires Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigerian media personality Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, popularly known as Nedu, has revealed why he won’t marry a virgin.

He said most virgins are not good at decision-making, adding that nonvirgins make better decisions.

The comedian stated recently on The Honest Bunch audiovisual podcast cohosted by him.

According to him, most virgins believe virginity is their pride and all they bring to the table.

He said, “If I wan marry, I’ll not marry person wey be virgin. I will tell you why. I think girls that are not virgins make decisions better. Most girls that are virgins they believe ‘Oh this is my pride. My virginity is my pride. My virginity is my value. I’m a 30-year-old and I’m a virgin. I’ve kept myself.”

However, actress Juliana Olayode who was a guest on the show, countered Nedu’s claims that virgins are bad at decision-making.

She said, “There are a lot of women who are virgins and are very knowledgeable. They know that that is not all there is to them. You can bring one million, and they will increase it to fifty million. So, I don’t think it is an experience thing.

“Experience thing puts pressure on a lot of people. I’m speaking especially for people like Juliana [myself] that have a Juliana kind of mindset about this situation. I feel like that person who is a pro now did not start off as a pro. The person already has so many experiences with different men, maybe with the same man, and that is why the person is a pro.”

“So, I feel like we live in a culture where people don’t want to grow with you because there is so much hype about ‘I hit it, I got it right. Yes, I screamed. I shout.’ There is so much hype about that that a lot of people are not willing to just grow with you. And I feel like people who are willing to walk that journey with people, they share more bonds and connections, especially sexual journey,” Olayode added.

DAILYPOST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by DEROX: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin you will cry last

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by JasonScoolari: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
He said, “If I wan marry, I’ll not marry person wey be virgin. I will tell you why. I think girls that are not virgins make decisions better.

Sometimes, I wonder if fame makes people stupid.... I mean, how can a full grown man like Nedu make this reckless statement?

It's just like saying you prefer a Nigeria used bastardized 1997 Toyota Camry to a brand new Tear rubber 2020 model.

A girl that her pussy has become a National Stadium for legendary and rookie players cannot make a better decision than a virgin.

Low self esteem from Nedu.

"E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU."

234 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
He's saying this just to appeal the non virgin crowd.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by lavylilly: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin Nedu dey womaniz sha!!! Kai!!
Pls if you see a virgin girl you like, pls hurry up to pay bride price because virgins are scarce.... You may argue or throw bomb here, but virgin wives are more faithful than ladies with various penis in them before marriage.

Reasons why virgin girls are better & virginity is important.

1) Girls who are not virgins may still fantasize their previous sex partners in marriage, comparing them with their husbands, while virgin girls have no previous sex partners..

2) Girls who are not virgins may have last sex before wedding day with ex than virgins.

3) Girls who are not virgins cannot be guaranteed faithfulness except with lie detector machine, but virgin girls have truth detector hymen.

4) Girls who are not virgins are prone to adultery because of variety, while virgins are more faithful.

5) God still put hymen in new born babies till today, showing the importance of virginity..

6) Virgin girls make a man proud...

You non virgin girl saying a man must be tall, rich, have 5 cars, be faithful, buy u yatch, ARE YOU VIRGIN

To born again non-virgins, God bless you, to fornicating non-virgins who still say "it was my past", pls don't widen the place so much because of your future husband...

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by seanwilliam(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
This guy talks too much tbh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Reelmii: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin
Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Are we still making such silly generalizations?!

Coming from a man who couldn't kick it in a previous marriage!

Y'all should learn to keep this trash to yourselves!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Nahunger(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin
Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by RexHarvey: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2023

Zealot boombox SPEAKERs 🏁

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
So women only make decisions on sex. Interesting i find his reasoning mind-blowing.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by GreatAchiever1: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
By decision making, I don't understand, is it in the home or what?

Besides is the wife called to be a decision maker in the home? If yes, then what is the husband to do?
Yes she can give her own counsel but the final decision is up to you as the husband and as your wife she needs to learn how to submit and respect that.

This guy talk no hold water abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by DemonicArab: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
I cannot date a virgin if I'm sure I won't marry her but I won't think twice settling down with a Virgin....

21 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by tfash96(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Virgin wahala too much sometimes..You marry virgin no mean say una marriage no go get potholes..Make God sha give each of us wife wey their star go rhyme with us

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
With that your long forehead and short height, who wants you? Unattractive men and audacity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Brendaniel: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
It is well....

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Scholar01: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Who virgin epp?

Hello guys, abeg download and rate my games

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Valonsoft+Games
Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by MetroLane: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
This man is a really foolish, nonsense, stupid, crazy, drunk, senseless, brainless man.

So the moment you lose your virginity, you're very likely to start making good decision.

Oloshi ni omo Nedu Yi sha

Eranko gidi

riczy:
if u dont undstd wat he is trying to say jux pass instead of d vilification and name calling!

With all due respect, please go back to sleep.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Men are confused being , they don't want what they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nedu has finally turn to negodu

12 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by LubeDistrict: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
That one name your problem.
Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Isabi4lov: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Virgin like me undecided hope I'm safe
Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by faithfull18(f): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ladies marry a virgin man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Uptheante(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Was it not this same fool that his ex wife got impregnated by someone else & he fathered a child that was not his own till DNA revealed the truth to him? 🤔

Look at the stupid comment he's now making.

Instead of that incident to open his eyes & make him wiser, it rather doubled his foolishness.
I have lost my respect for him.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
This ugly man

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by samuelevans(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
He's right, i mistakenly deflowered my Fellow corps member recently, but now I'm regretting...

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
His opinion and that's none of my business

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by MuslimIgbo: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Unless you're a doomed and condemned bastard, then you shouldn't marry and you don't even deserve a Virgin.

IN THIS LIFE, I CAN NEVER BOND WELL WITH ANY GIRL THAT ISN'T A VIRGIN.

SEX IS A VERY SACRED THING AND THE GREATEST, CLOSEST AND THE MOST INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN OPPOSITE SEX INDIVIDUALS.

How can I place value on:
A LEFTOVER
A USED PRODUCT
SOMEONE THAT SOME PERSON(S) HAVE DEPOSITED THEIR HEREDITARY FLUIDS INSIDE
SOMEONE THAT HAS BE PASSED AROUND...
GOD FORBID!

During sex, a lot of things are exchanged,
SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL...

VIRGINITY IS THE GREATER GIFT A GIRL CAN GIVE TO ANY MAN.

Every girl can give numerous men:
Sex
Children
Marriages
Love, etc
BUT A GIRL CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN HER VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?

Even God loves sexual purity.
This is why he didn't choose a WHORÈ to birth Jesus but a VIRGIN.
ANY MAN THAT TELLS YOU THAT VIRGINITY IS NOT A BIG DEAL IS
A FOOL
A CONDEMNED BASTARD
A PERSON WITH NO MORAL VALUE
A FUCKBOY AND SOMEONE WHO JUST WANT TO MESS WITH YOU.

Don't be deceived.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Mrpojj(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILYPOST
So according to nedu, virgins should have sex, so that they can be better at decision making.
Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Theboy21: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) by Ashirioluwa: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
All because you can’t find one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) / RMD Stuns In New Photos, Storms Ozone Cinema With Olu Jacobs / Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.