Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) (37239 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday / Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her Kids For Their Outstanding Performance In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Gr8lex(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Was it really necessary to tag the boy 'IVF son'. This OP is not well at all

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by AmazingELixir: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
undecided

Which one is IVF son again..... what a terrible way to qualify a person

The kind of bloggers we have in this country needs psych evaluation wallahi...
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by twilliamx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Which one be ivf son. Son na son

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by ericuzor(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian film-maker, actor and former model, Ufuoma McDermott has gone over Instagram to celebrate her son who she got through IVF.

She also made a video for him...

In vitro fertilisation(IVF) is a process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body, in vitro.

She wrote:

"My call to #Motherhood. My IVF baby. We seriously wanted twins but God decided it would be better for you to come first, then have a beautiful baby sister. You have been an absolute joy... ❤️�... minus the time you talk too much, when you begin to ask incessant questions, when you hold on to the TV � remote and refuse anyone else to touch it, when you barge into my room as if it’s yours, when they have to chase you round the house � to eat your � food, when you get upset with yourself for not hitting the tennis � ball hard enough, when you clean my saliva off your checks after kissing you... #HappyBirthdayson. You have given me 6 years of unhindered joy. I love you too much."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BovhqAoHsdD/?hl=en
ivf children are prone to heart problems don't know why doctors are not making the awareness public..
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by WetinConsignMe: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
nabegibeg:

which one is IVF son, make una fear God

Why on earth did u have to quote the entire article, mumu).
(sorry about the mumu,couldn't resist)
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Abuloma80(f): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
ericuzor:
ivf children are prone to heart problems don't know why doctors are not making the awareness public..

l thought as much. l knew all will not be normal with these types of children. What again are they prone to other than heart problems.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by vosutujepu: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
gistfever:
cool cool

SOURCE: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actress-ufuoma-mcdermott-celebrates-ivf.html

LEARN TO CREATE SHOWREEL FOR INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TV, ETC. AS A PROFESSIONAL MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER! – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOTION GRAPHICS Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by WetinConsignMe: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This IVF thing self.

It's very expensive o.
Like 6m
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Icebreeze(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lemme be going joor.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by WetinConsignMe: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
ericuzor:

Where is your proof, quack

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by OhiOfIhima: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Whose spe*m was it.... I wanna knw oo
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by WetinConsignMe: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abuloma80:

l thought as much. l knew all will not be normal with these types of children. What again are they prone to other than heart problems.

She's lying.

Since the birth of the first "test tube baby" in 1978, more than three million children have been born with the help of reproductive technology. Most of them are healthy. But as a group they're at a higher risk for low birth weight, which is associated with obesity, hypertension and type 2 diabetes later in life.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by eksbabe(f): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
MeeLan:
nothing can be left private anymore? must these social media freak mums always tell the world how the baby was gotten? "my ivf baby" imagine the segregation
Because social media is quick to remind a lot of waiting moms that they had their baby tru IVF. So she had to let people know the means by which God blessed her with a son.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by SegunAj(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
All I see is chian product
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by WetinConsignMe: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
eksbabe:
Because social media is quick to remind a lot of waiting moms that they had their baby tru IVF. So she had to let people know the means by which God blessed her with a son.

True. Also to let people know that IVF can produce such adorable child
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by PropertyCentral: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
She has a lot to explain to the child later when he would ask her the meaning of IVF.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by eksbabe(f): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

True. Also to let people know that IVF can produce such adorable child
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobodys(f): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Haa you never see something, babies are the cutest ever buh that cleaning of saliva thing can pain ehh, my little cousin does it a lot. You'll kiss her with lots of affection and the next thing she will clean the spot ... Kikikkki...She can run for Africa, when you're preparing her food she will just look at you like hmm you go run today...... Well, I'm smarter than her so once she nor gree chop, I go carry her food chop am... hahahahahaha...

Gawddd, I love babies.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Agugbadin: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:
IVf baby, undecided, isn't there a rather more appropriate way to put it to her followers that she had the baby through IVF than that demeaning tag?. Some people sef undecided

She attended evening school, there's no difference between the baby you had from intercourse and IVf, she should simply tell her followers that she conceived via IVF period and may recommend the center to others

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by WetinConsignMe: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nobodys:
Haa you never see something, babies are the cutest ever buh that cleaning of saliva thing can pain ehh, my little cousin does it a lot. You'll kiss her with lots of affection and the next thing she will clean the spot ... Kikikkki...She can run for Africa, when you're preparing her food she will just look at you like hmm you go run today...... Well, I'm smarter than her so once she nor gree chop, I go carry her food chop am... hahahahahaha...

Gawddd, I love babies.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Omonoba1: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
ericuzor:
where is the proof backing your statement?

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by WetinConsignMe: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nobodys:

Gawddd, I love babies.

My little cuz is the opposite. She likes to kiss everybody ON THE MOUTH! We can't figure where she got that from
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by softboi24(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobodys(f): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

My little cuz is the opposite. She likes to kiss everybody ON THE MOUTH! We can't figure where she got that from
.. lolxzz.. probably from someone or a movie...Kids are very funny..
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Agugbadin: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
GogetterMD:
Your baby is your baby, no need to let the world know that it is IVF

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Agugbadin: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian film-maker, actor and former model, Ufuoma McDermott has gone over Instagram to celebrate her son who she got through IVF.

She also made a video for him...

In vitro fertilisation(IVF) is a process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body, in vitro.

She wrote:

"My call to #Motherhood. My IVF baby. We seriously wanted twins but God decided it would be better for you to come first, then have a beautiful baby sister. You have been an absolute joy... ❤️�... minus the time you talk too much, when you begin to ask incessant questions, when you hold on to the TV � remote and refuse anyone else to touch it, when you barge into my room as if it’s yours, when they have to chase you round the house � to eat your � food, when you get upset with yourself for not hitting the tennis � ball hard enough, when you clean my saliva off your checks after kissing you... #HappyBirthdayson. You have given me 6 years of unhindered joy. I love you too much."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BovhqAoHsdD/?hl=en

Na philipino sperm

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by john650(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
KosyJerry:
What’s the difference btw IVF baby and normal baby?? Anything for the media
She's indirectly telling us it cost her more to have that boy than laying on her back. Some Nigerians can really show-off.

There was no need for her to mention IVF unless she is an advertisement board for the IVF clinic.

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by missCAPS: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
baliyubla:
Which one be IVF sons birthday again?
I think she's trying to create an awareness or let some women know that there is always a way. Some religious beliefs and some societies frown against it and I don't see a point in that. It's not like IVF is someone else's sperm cells! It's your husband's own ooo. Please what is wrong in this?
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by ericuzor(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Omonoba1:
where is the proof backing your statement?
The researchers, from the University Hospital in Bern, say this may be down to the unmeasured impact of the techniques which see sperm and egg stored in an artificial medium and manipulated to form an embryo.

entists have warned against the risks of intensive IVF treatment as research suggests it increases the risk of heart disease in children.

The “high stimulation” method, where powerful drugs are used to stimulate egg production, is a commonly used practise in British fertility clinics.

But experts are now claiming there is growing evidence the treatment can result in offspring with higher blood pressure and thicker arteries than normal.

Those traits among babies raise the risk of heart attacks and strokes as adults.

The warnings will be presented this week at the International Society for Milder Approaches to Assisted Reproduction conference in London.

They are based on a study comparing 65 Swiss pre-school children who were born from fertility treatment to 57 who were conceived naturally.

It found that those in the former group tended to have “generalised vascular dysfunction”.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by gcof(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
MeeLan:
nothing can be left private anymore? must these social media freak mums always tell the world how the baby was gotten? "my ivf baby" imagine the segregation
your problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos / Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.