Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,119 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) (37237 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday / Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her Kids For Their Outstanding Performance In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by ericuzor(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Where is your proof, quack
The researchers, from the University Hospital in Bern, say this may be down to the unmeasured impact of the techniques which see sperm and egg stored in an artificial medium and manipulated to form an embryo.

entists have warned against the risks of intensive IVF treatment as research suggests it increases the risk of heart disease in children.

The “high stimulation” method, where powerful drugs are used to stimulate egg production, is a commonly used practise in British fertility clinics.

But experts are now claiming there is growing evidence the treatment can result in offspring with higher blood pressure and thicker arteries than normal.

Those traits among babies raise the risk of heart attacks and strokes as adults.

The warnings will be presented this week at the International Society for Milder Approaches to Assisted Reproduction conference in London.

They are based on a study comparing 65 Swiss pre-school children who were born from fertility treatment to 57 who were conceived naturally.

It found that those in the former group tended to have “generalised vascular dysfunction”.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by YesBoss1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
It is so demeaning to call a human being "IVF son". I'm sure you consider yourself educated.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Beyfit(f): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
babeosisi:
If someone described the son as IVF son she will feel offended .This is such a terrible way to identify one''s child
I dont know hats wrong with bloggers.
sincerely this is terribly wrong.

and NL to check this before putting it in front page

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Agugbadin:

She attended evening school, there's no difference between the baby you had from intercourse and IVf, she should simply tell her followers that she conceived via IVF period and may recommend the center to others
exactly, she forgets that this is Nigeria where a lot of people are superstitious and have not yet fully embrased the miracle of science, even the so called Christians would rather go to church and do thanksgiving instead of admitting they conceived through IVF.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by sarcasticdude(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Imagine growing up,and ur friends refer to u as "IVF NIGGA" cheesy
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by sarcasticdude(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Children conceived thru these methods are prone to various health risk!! If u wanna do these make ur that ur bank acct is loaded if not OYO
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by vicben27(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
GogetterMD:
Your baby is your baby, no need to let the world know that it is IVF
no mind the MuMu woman

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Goldmaxx(f): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nobodys:
Haa you never see something, babies are the cutest ever buh that cleaning of saliva thing can pain ehh, my little cousin does it a lot. You'll kiss her with lots of affection and the next thing she will clean the spot ... Kikikkki...She can run for Africa, when you're preparing her food she will just look at you like hmm you go run today...... Well, I'm smarter than her so once she nor gree chop, I go carry her food chop am... hahahahahaha...

Gawddd, I love babies.
come make I fûčk your throat and give you belle
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by toprealman: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
WTF is my IVF baby? Is it now a status thing?

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by centboy123456(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
ericuzor:
ivf children are prone to heart problems don't know why doctors are not making the awareness public..

how pls explain
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by encryptjay(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
oshe11:
Wanted to bash Bloggers for tagging the boy "IVF SON" Only to realise the Mom started it
Same here bro. As I just saw that it was the mother of the child, I just shook my head. It's not everyone that should be allowed to access the net.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by ericuzor(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
centboy123456:

how pls explain
google is in your finger tips..
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nickymezor(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by gloriana(f): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
GogetterMD:
Your baby is your baby, no need to let the world know that it is IVF
Nigerians and labelling are like 5 & 6. Must she label the child IVF CHILD. that's stigmatization.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by MeeLan: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2018
gcof:
your problem
D!CK HEAD, thats a long way to fall from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos / Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.