Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) (37213 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday / Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her Kids For Their Outstanding Performance In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by gistfever: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian film-maker, actor and former model, Ufuoma McDermott has gone over Instagram to celebrate her son who she got through IVF.

She also made a video for him...

In vitro fertilisation(IVF) is a process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body, in vitro.

She wrote:

"My call to #Motherhood. My IVF baby. We seriously wanted twins but God decided it would be better for you to come first, then have a beautiful baby sister. You have been an absolute joy... ❤️�... minus the time you talk too much, when you begin to ask incessant questions, when you hold on to the TV � remote and refuse anyone else to touch it, when you barge into my room as if it’s yours, when they have to chase you round the house � to eat your � food, when you get upset with yourself for not hitting the tennis � ball hard enough, when you clean my saliva off your checks after kissing you... #HappyBirthdayson. You have given me 6 years of unhindered joy. I love you too much."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BovhqAoHsdD/?hl=en

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by gistfever: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by nabegibeg: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian film-maker, actor and former model, Ufuoma McDermott has gone over Instagram to celebrate her son who she got through IVF.

She also made a video for him...

In vitro fertilisation(IVF) is a process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body, in vitro.

She wrote:

"My call to #Motherhood. My IVF baby. We seriously wanted twins but God decided it would be better for you to come first, then have a beautiful baby sister. You have been an absolute joy... ❤️�... minus the time you talk too much, when you begin to ask incessant questions, when you hold on to the TV � remote and refuse anyone else to touch it, when you barge into my room as if it’s yours, when they have to chase you round the house � to eat your � food, when you get upset with yourself for not hitting the tennis � ball hard enough, when you clean my saliva off your checks after kissing you... #HappyBirthdayson. You have given me 6 years of unhindered joy. I love you too much."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BovhqAoHsdD/?hl=en

which one is IVF son, make una fear God

98 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Congrats
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by nabegibeg: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
gistfever:
cool cool

see more here: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actress-ufuoma-mcdermott-celebrates-ivf.html

why must u create a thread and drop the link in the second comment page

is your brain paining you

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin Linda ikeji cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by chymes0359(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Will come to this later
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by seenter84: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
We should fry tobacco
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
With Indomie generation, cameras flash even before dey baf baby.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Gff
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Rowlandjude(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
R
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by hybee55: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Watch out for this boy ppl
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by GogetterMD(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Your baby is your baby, no need to let the world know that it is IVF

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by seenter84: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
nabegibeg:

why most u create a thread and drop the link in the second comment page

is your brain paining you

grin grin
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Respect55(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Technology
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
This IVF thing self.
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ewo tu ni IVF baby? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by baliyubla: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Which one be IVF sons birthday again?

7 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Sterope(f): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
She is not denying that. She is also proud that she had through IVF.

GogetterMD:
Your baby is your baby, no need to let the world know that it is IVF

11 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by MeeLan: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
nothing can be left private anymore? must these social media freak mums always tell the world how the baby was gotten? "my ivf baby" imagine the segregation

30 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by KosyJerry(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
What’s the difference btw IVF baby and normal baby?? Anything for the media

10 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
LINDA IKEJI go copy her now
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by 0955eb027(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
So any baby conceived through IVF should add the prefix 'IVF' to their names.
Ngwa, Kontinu..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Henjor48(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
IVF Son

16 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nlolodo: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
KosyJerry:
What’s the difference btw IVF baby and normal baby?? Anything for the media

@bolded, just the site where fertilization of the eggs took place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by oshe11: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Wanted to bash Bloggers for tagging the boy "IVF SON" Only to realise the Mom started it

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
IVf baby, undecided, isn't there a rather more appropriate way to put it to her followers that she had the baby through IVF than that demeaning tag?. Some people sef undecided

10 Likes

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by babeosisi: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
If someone described the son as IVF son she will feel offended .This is such a terrible way to identify one''s child

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) by DBossNG(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Beverly Osu's Birthday Party At Aura Night Club / Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.