Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (48974 Views)

Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me / 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Madam,get yourself updated.most of you pdp supporters are empty when it comes to political history and constitutional provisions.whether apc conduct a direct primary or not is their internal affair and doesnt concern pdp.only apc members who partook im the primaries can go to court.go and study your electoral act before commenting here woman.
By the way as for inec,apc said they conducted a consensus arrangement so inec just have to accept.

I'm not surprised at your desperate attempt to grasp at straws. INEC is more conversant at interpreting electoral laws than a common APC party supporter like you. I'm not a card carrying member of any party, some of us are simply fed up by the incompetence of the ruling party. PDP has their flaws but APC seems worse. We ordinary Nigerians have heard from INEC already and no attempt by Oshiomole will change it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by Mitchell123: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oshiomole is a bigger mistame that will be very consequential to APC. He lacks every sense of uprightness. How can you claim to know more than the commission on electoral time table, that was obeyed by all major political parties. It's a shame that APC and Oshiomole cannot obey an ordinary electoral primaries ' time table. How on earth can these ones accept the results of the defeat that awaits them in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by senatordave1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mizwisdom:

I'm not surprised at your desperate attempt to grasp at straws. INEC is more conversant with at interpreting electoral laws than a common APC party supporter like you. We've heard from them already and no attempt by Oshomole will change it.

Inec indirectly asked apc about its primaries in zamfara.apc replied that they conducted consensus primaries which isnt mandatory for inec to monitor.how apc or any party chose to conduct its primaries its their business.the supreme court have ruled severally on that.what is now you and pdp's business?
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by senatordave1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mitchell123:
Oshiomole is a bigger mistame that will be very consequential to APC. He lacks every sense of uprightness. How can you claim to know more than the commission on electoral time table, that was obeyed by all major political parties. It's a shame that APC and Oshiomole cannot obey an ordinary electoral primaries ' time table. How on earth can these ones accept the results of the defeat that awaits them in 2019.
Oshiomhole said there was primaries.whats your own?
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by stieyven(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sirpaul:
Short Man Devil.......

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by mu2sa2: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
chloride6:
Who writes a letter with two headings

grin
The letter has one heading beginning with "Re", but it is for the attention of the named official. Please go and learn letter writing.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by blaqoracle: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
hombre:
The guy hastily composed a letter, sent to Adams and got hit below the belt...

Hehehehe..
did you notice that the man that wrote that letter from inec is an agent of ipob.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by Ugosample(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
Only a fool would think APC as a ruling party will be denied the right of presenting candidates for a whole state... grin grin

Fools everywhere!

by breaking the law cheesy grin

Party of lawless illiterates and vagabonds grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by oshe11: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Why taking panadol on top of issue you know nothing about. The constitution recognize different modes of primary election. If not direct primary, or indirect primary, it can be by consensus. INEC erred by not first seek for clarification before passing judgement. Consensus candidate is tenable in law.
Even with Consensus candidate, is INEC official's signature not needed to assent to it?

Thats my question......

If you can keep calm and understand before reacting, You would discern that I was seeking clarifications
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by Ivegotsolutions(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP losers thought we won't participate in the election cause of no candidates in all levels Lol.
Come 2019 Zamfara will vote Buhari
Only Ipob and thieves across the country will vote that International Criminal.

We Don’t Have Criminal Case Against Atiku – US

https://www.nairaland.com/4780324/dont-criminal-case-against-atiku
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by ufuosman(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Day just break
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by escodotman: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Please educate yourself, INEC is not obligated to monitor primary on consensus base. They're only mandated to monitor indirect primary and not even direct primary because they can not be everywhere. Till date nobody heard when the primary of PDP Kwara central senatorial primary was conducted but they can claim it was by consensus. The law has settled this that it is a party affair.
You are the one who needs a proper orientation on electoral laws and party primaries. Section 87 of the Electoral Act is explicit and unambiguous! It's non of my business whether PDP underwent a senatorial primary or not and I'm not a PDP agent. Moreover, the PDP is not the topic of discussion here. I just listened to the INEC director on voters education, Mr Osaze Uzi on Channelstv programme ''Politics Today'' and he affirmed that INEC needs to be notified & have to MONITOR party primaries. So, your position of INEC ''can not be everywhere'' doesn't arise at all when APC actually notified INEC but APC continued to postpone the Zamfara primaries till the last moment. Be guided.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by escodotman: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
oshe11:
Even with Consensus candidate, is INEC official's signature not needed to assent to it?

Thats my question......

If you can keep calm and understand before reacting, You would discern that I was seeking clarifications
What you are supposed to tell the ignorant dude is that even if a candidate is chosen as a consensus candidate, it still needs to be affirmed by election, like the one done with Buhari.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by BlastAfonja: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
blaqoracle:
did you notice that the man that wrote that letter from inec is an agent of ipob.
Where u expecting such uprightness and bravery from Afenifere before or Tinubu Afonja slaves??
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by chloride6: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
mu2sa2:
The letter has one heading beginning with "Re", but it is for the attention of the named official. Please go and learn letter writing.

Who should go and learn letter writing? Me or your party chairman who wrote a letter with two sirs?
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by buhariguy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Great2017:

He milked us, built a warehouse and called it a hospital.
what about all the roads in the 3 region.
But thief lucky did not commission a single project in 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by Great2017: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
buhariguy:
Oshiomhole is a common thief like Lucky. The shameless Oshiomhole milked Edo State, built a warehouse and called it a hospital. Prove me wrong if he is not a common thief.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by oshe11: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
escodotman:
What you are supposed to tell the ignorant dude is that even if a candidate is chosen as a consensus candidate, it still needs to be affirmed by election, like the one done with Buhari.
That was actually the question I asked him.....

Thing is, I'm not totally sure if its compulsory hence my question....

Thanks for the Clarification

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by senatordave1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
oshe11:
That was actually the question I asked him.....

Thing is, I'm not totally sure if its compulsory hence my question....

Thanks for the Clarification
If you understand psychology,you will know what transpired between inec and apc.inec letter was panic induced to firstly create an impression to pdp that there up and doing and impartial against the backdrop of recent criticisms
Secondly,inec indirectly asked apc publicly to explain the situation in zamfara.oshiomhole deftly did.next move for inec is to confirm whether there was a consensus arrangement in zamfara from apc.this would determine their final decision.
By the way,if we undertake an indepth research of party primaries,you will discover that inec are absent in at least 60% but accept names to fulfill all righteousness.inec are used to indirect primaries.this new pattern of direct and consensus mode confuses them and even we laymen.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by senatordave1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
escodotman:
Your mistaken sir.the electoral law recognises three mode of primaries only and consensus is among.once theres affirmation,it is acceptable legally.infact,primaries are largely party internal affairs and inec can only monitor.a party can decide to do its primaries anyhow it deems fit.pdp cant do much here
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
cutefergiee:
I forgive you for you knoweth not what you say bloody IBADAN nitwit..
U beta stay ur LOCAL IBADAN lane if u no get anytin to saY..
U b coming online to take tins serious, Thou JACKASS.
Go and let ur ancestors make you whole of dat generational madness worrying you...
all ds grammar on top say you want to insult??

I'm not sorry you are a certified MUMU
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by oshe11: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
senatordave1:

If you understand psychology,you will know what transpired between inec and apc.inec letter was panic induced to firstly create an impression to pdp that there up and doing and impartial against the backdrop of recent criticisms
Secondly,inec indirectly asked apc publicly to explain the situation in zamfara.oshiomhole deftly did.next move for inec is to confirm whether there was a consensus arrangement in zamfara from apc.this would determine their final decision.
By the way,if we undertake an indepth research of party primaries,you will discover that inec are absent in at least 60% but accept names to fulfill all righteousness.inec are used to indirect primaries.this new pattern of direct and consensus mode confuses them and even we laymen.
I get your points.....

But if INEC rescinds, then their already battered image is finally destroyed
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by senatordave1(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2018
oshe11:
I get your points.....

But if INEC rescinds, then their already battered image is finally destroyed
Lets just hope they act according to the law in wgatever they decide

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by tical(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2018
ADAMS ALIYU indeed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by bbxxxxxx: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
he did not milk us,
It was lucky igbinedion that finish us.
, Oshiomole stole more than the money that Lucky received from both federal allocation and igr in 8 years. Don't say us when you are not from Edo.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by bbxxxxxx: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
, who built stella OBJ hospital, college of education abudu campus, who established and bought buses for ECTS, if you want to debate the achievement of Lucky and Oshiomole let me know. We will analyze it sector by sector starting from agriculture, you will be shocked that Lucky did better with no borrowing than Oshiomole that made his predecessor unable to do any meaningful project due to the loan he took and stole. What happened to the storm water project he borrowed over 30 billion for. Eight years no single employment. Oshio thief.

The main reason am supporting PDP is cause I want him prosecuted and jailed. He is the greatest looter in the history of looting ( since Buhari said abacha did not loot) and he is usually the first person to open his rotting mouth accusing others of looting
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by bbxxxxxx: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2018
Great2017:

Oshiomhole is a common thief like Lucky. The shameless Oshiomhole milked Edo State, built a warehouse and called it a hospital. Prove me wrong if he is not a common thief.
that guy is not from Edo, Oshiomole that stole both his and the funds of future government. Obaseki complained recently that the debt of his predecessor is limiting his performance. The boutique he is calling a hospital is still there. Under his watch an agbero with no additional biz celebrated became a billionaire and celebrated it.

It is less than 3 years that he left, the road he borrowed money to built are bad already and the loans are yet to be paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by MayorofLagos(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2018
See how Oshiomhole used the Electoral Act to do abracadabra and still stayed legit and within law. grin

Aah ahhhhh....Ibo and their political masters understimate Oshiomhole but he go show them.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by fof1: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP losers thought we won't participate in the election cause of no candidates in all levels Lol.
Come 2019 Zamfara will vote Buhari
Only Ipob and thieves across the country will vote that International Criminal.

LIE LIE LAI PROPAGANDA HAVE STARTED AGAIN. EVIDENCE BASED REPORTS IS WHAT WE ALL BEED AND NOT SPECULATIVE FASLE STORIES OR UNFOUNDED VIRAL AND OLD FABLES AND TALES OF EDEN...
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 11, 2018
na craze dey wori... Who dey do u no pity u.. Foolish online rat �...
last35:
all ds grammar on top say you want to insult??

I'm not sorry you are a certified MUMU
Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by buhariguy(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2018
bbxxxxxx:
, Oshiomole stole more than the money that Lucky received from both federal allocation and igr in 8 years. Don't say us when you are not from Edo.
come to ogbe, ekpenede street near izua house.
Everybody in Nigeria knows that thief lucky is the worst thing that ever happened to Edo state.
Upper siluko road that Pdp were worshipping mammy water, go there and see express road.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections by buhariguy(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Mizwisdom:

I'm not surprised at your desperate attempt to grasp at straws. INEC is more conversant at interpreting electoral laws than a common APC party supporter like you. I'm not a card carrying member of any party, some of us are simply fed up by the incompetence of the ruling party. PDP has their flaws but APC seems worse. We ordinary Nigerians have heard from INEC already and no attempt by Oshiomole will change it.

you heard from inec and you have see the reply to inec.
Is the reply not the latest news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army / Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.