Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' (23225 Views)

Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Tinalex(f): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
My happiness is that our female generation is already correcting the mistakes of the old generation mothers so the females to get married in the next decade are really lucky...so I say congrats to ya in advance. To Tools....i hope it's nothing personal but if it is please seek your own happiness first ok...i wish you well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
fg
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by bluefilm: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
I hope the _bitch is not referring to herself? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by victorian(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
She's not happy sad

Thinking about her marriage all over again undecided

Was it worth it?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by baby124: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Madam were is your child?

Useless old hoe
May you look for a child in your life and never see one for this statement. Your wife will be called a hoe too.

6 Likes

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Joystark(f): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
obytex:
Please help me ask Ooo. I tire for people

They're concerned nau
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
baby124:

May you look for a child in your life and never see one for this statement. Your wife will be called a hoe too.
back you

1 Like

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Amberon1: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
All these big big grammar for this small issue, na wa o.
LordKO:
The topmost hallmark of self-realization is living life at the periphery of conventionalism and doing so conscientiously.

1 Like

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Toolz has got this one... Marry for all the right reasons someone you love and loves you in return at your own pace... until you get to this point never settle for anything less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Amberon1: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Like your mother?
Princeofnigeria:
Madam were is your child?

Useless old hoe

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Wize1: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
grin

See as she full ground like deep freezer!

I hope say no be secret confession she dey do sha!

grin grin Ohhh Nairaland. Deep freezer how? Had to burst out laughing seriously.
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Constantiney: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
otherway:
Nonsense. If you like rush or if you like wait forever no be guaranty. All nah tolerance.

You can never truly know anyone until you start living together and even at that you will continue to know new things about that person each passing day.

Btw why is this consolation line always used by evening newspapers of marriageable ages?
Since its "Nonsense" it means you disagreed and therefore, it is good to be rushed.

What a pale excuse of a human being with a foamy substance in the head instead of a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Evablizin:
Getting married is important,but getting married to the right person is "importanter"
Erudite Auntie Evablizin, ekenekwa m gi
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by otherway: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Constantiney:

Since its "Nonsense" it means you disagreed and therefore, it is good to be rushed.

What a pale excuse of a human being with a foamy substance in the head instead of a brain.

I'm sure the latter phrase does not refer to me but if it does then let me know so I can give you a response that will be a mental souvenir for you.
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by LordKO(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Amberon1:
All these big big grammar for this small issue, na wa o.

Time no dey, na him make i sum my thoughts in few words.

1 Like

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
I needed to hear this smiley

1 Like

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by InvertedHammer: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
HARDDON:
It feels like a set up sometimes you begin to wonder if there is something they ain't telling...

Do they need the wify more than you? undecided grin
/
How dare you be single, independent and happy?

They want to reel you into their misery.

That's why.

//

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Amuluonyenaego: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
itspzpics:
U don tire ??

Exposed Pregnant Woman Set to Sleep with ex Boyfriend, recieved Nude because of Iphone Xs (18+ pics) >>>> [url=http://www.praizenews.com/pregnant-woman-set-to-sleep-with-boyfriend-recieved-n%c2%a5de-for-iphone-xs-pics/]SEE PHOTOS HERE[/url]
FAKE NEWS
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by technicallyrich(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
These barren woman should shut up.and upon that she is fat and shapeless like a cow.
Woman wey no fit born,that one na woman.
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Deepfreezer(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
grin

See as she full ground like deep freezer!

I hope say no be secret confession she dey do sha!
She can't be like me.
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by HARDDON: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
How dare you be single, independent and happy?

They want to reel you into their misery.

That's why.

//

Nah hammer, there is no misery in the right marriage mehn.

Rather, it has mystical mind melting moments. And the force of an unbroken biblical vow that moves heaven, quakes hell and caress the twain in the bliss and bloom of a blessed bond.
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
That is how one aunty was preaching celibacy not knowing that she was receiving dog.gy in secret. grin

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Deepfreezer:

She can't be like me.

shocked shocked shocked

Na waa o!

So we get Deep Freezer for Nairaland!

Sorry Sah!
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by CarlsJaz567(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
technicallyrich:
These barren woman should shut up.and upon that she is fat and shapeless like a cow.
Woman wey no fit born,that one na woman.

Haba, such insensitivity! Sometimes I am tempted to wish some of you who are so cocksure about being able to procreate at will, and who mocks people who have difficulties in that area, a little dose of similar rough experiences. That would sharply reset your thinking and learn to empathize with people in their trying days!

May God have mercy on you and your ilks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Deepfreezer(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

shocked shocked shocked

Na waa o!

So we get Deep Freezer for Nairaland!

Sorry Sah!
cheesy cheesy ok
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by babakb: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abeg all this talk, who is pressuring single ladies to marry, if you dont want to marry PLEASE stay single, who cares.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Evablizin(f): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Erudite Auntie Evablizin, ekenekwa m gi
gringringrin Ekene di kwara gi ogam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
HARDDON:

Nah hammer, there is no misery in the right marriage mehn.

Rather, it has mystical mind melting moments. And the force of an unbroken biblical vow that moves heaven, quakes hell and caress the twain in the bliss and bloom of a blessed bond.

/
I appreciate the term "right" as used in your comment per marriage.

Right marriage is the elusive chameleon.

Divorce happens when right turns to wrong and fantasy becomes nightmare.

Everyone wants a blissful marriage even the ones that hacked their spouses to death. What changed?

/

1 Like

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by legibow: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
HARDDON:
It feels like a set up sometimes you begin to wonder if there is something they ain't telling...

Do they need the wify more than you? undecided grin
I know that tone[color=#770077][/color] from tools... Don't tell me u are having hard time in there.... U better keep endure... Getting marry is important, but to Mr or mrs right is importanter....
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by HARDDON: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Spot on! Getting married is important but marrying the right person is importantER grin

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/toolz-warns-singles-about-letting-others-rush-them-marriage.html

What would you not do for cheap likes?
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by HARDDON: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
I appreciate the term "right" as used in your comment per marriage.

Right marriage is the elusive chameleon.

Divorce happens when right turns to wrong and fantasy becomes nightmare.

Everyone wants a blissful marriage even the ones that hacked their spouses to death. What changed?

/

There are a whole lot of reasons people bond n blend in marriage: hence the unfortunate things that rare their ugly heads thereafter.

A true marriage is a great blessing to those involved n the earth as a whole.

Finally, you need not break bars to bare your brim
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 11, 2018
She is right. Don't feel or be rushed. So many crazies out there, you just might end up with the chief crazy officer and all those who rushed you won't be there to deal with it for u.
By all means, fall in love, date, have romance but please do not fornicate or rush into marriage, there is more to life than marriage and sex.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. / Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.