Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' (23227 Views)

Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by kaydp: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2018
baby124:

May you look for a child in your life and never see one for this statement. Your wife will be called a hoe too.
Azin That statement was totally insensitive
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by kaydp: 3:16am On Oct 11, 2018
jayAjoku:
Lol these ones that rushed to marry rich guys. For your sake please don’t listen to any of these celebrities.
grin So toolz is not from a rich family
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by pressplay411(m): 4:41am On Oct 11, 2018
HARDDON:
It feels like a set up sometimes you begin to wonder if there is something they ain't telling...

Do they need the wify more than you? undecided grin

The funny thing is when you realise they pressure you out of care only to push the person into despair.
But only you know when you're ready.
Only you know what and who makes you happy.
And that is worth waiting for.
That is worth praying for.
That is worth preparing and getting ready for.

Don't be single only to be mingling about.
Be single, making yourself into the kind of husband/wife you want to marry.
Be spiritual, be intentional, be diligent with God and work.

You won't only be ready for marriage.
You will be spoilt for choice when you're ready.
You will then need God to help you know who to choose.
And that's how happy-ever-after truly starts.

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
I appreciate the term "right" as used in your comment per marriage.

Right marriage is the elusive chameleon.

Divorce happens when right turns to wrong and fantasy becomes nightmare.

Everyone wants a blissful marriage even the ones that hacked their spouses to death. What changed?

/

Exactly bro
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by naijapage(f): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2018
HARDDON:
It feels like a set up sometimes you begin to wonder if there is something they ain't telling...

Do they need the wify more than you? undecided grin

May God of ALPH LUKAU Help us

Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by Mryacks: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2018
i agree with you madam....
Re: Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' by peterphd(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
I appreciate the term "right" as used in your comment per marriage.

Right marriage is the elusive chameleon.

Divorce happens when right turns to wrong and fantasy becomes nightmare.

Everyone wants a blissful marriage even the ones that hacked their spouses to death. What changed?

/

I swear, you're are the funniest,most satirical, not giving a f//uck person on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies / Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.