Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos (45837 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by bluefilm: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nice photoshop job. shocked
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by folake4u(f): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
So adorable smiley.
I love the garden background in particular.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Chubhie: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:
Chai, Peace, infinite waters, diving deep cool

Cc Chubhie, you see this kiss
Seen and adopted my Queen. breath in the good asprana baby! We ain't even had breakfast yet kiss
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:
Can I get a hellooooo...there! wink
#hi_deepdiver smiley
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chubhie:

Seen and adopted my Queen. breath in the good asprana baby! We ain't even had breakfast yet kiss

You cracking me up grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Can I get a hellooooo...there! wink
#hi_deepdiver smiley

#hi_deepdiver grin
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Chubhie: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

You cracking me up grin grin grin

The pleasure's all mine baby.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by HenryIka(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
to marry self dy hungry me now o
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by udi4eva(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Just negodu how that feminist is holding the shovel in the first picture - it's so obvious she can't weed.

This is a clear sign she does not clear her pubic area.

angry *spits

But why are you people like this
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by perdollar(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
nairaland girls wey short like dwarf, lepa like letter I, go dey fantasize now.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by friendl: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by babeosisi: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
The girl has perhaps the best shape of all the pre wedding pix I've seen.beautiful couple
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by gracefoundmme(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Wow... love is a beautiful thing. Congrats to them
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Asu015(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pre-wedding rubbish, No Pre-wedding in islam
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by valicvicto(f): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
simple and cute. God bless ur union
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Angelina996(f): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yaaayyy, I can't keep calm....

Beautiful couple, so cute and wink
Abegi, who knows that garden? My wedding photo shoot loading ... kiss
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Angelina996(f): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Asu015:
Pre-wedding rubbish, No Pre-wedding in islam

...and just because there's none of such in your religion made it bother you or what's your consignment tongue embarassed
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Cute couple
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by olatuneji: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
"Garden of Eden"...

please dont quote me

i was only playing with words.just random word.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
I like this one grin
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Giba(f): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
So lovely, I gas steal this concept
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by MrRhymes101(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Simply beautiful... Wedding MC
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by hadayleke(m): 12:41am On Oct 11, 2018
perfectly fit for each other. dem too fine die. their kids will b so dope. happy married life in advance to u
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Richdad50(m): 2:45am On Oct 11, 2018
You are a DIGUSTING FELLOW.
You sounded Poor, jobless and Sucidal
ArchangeLucifer:
Just negodu how that feminist is holding the shovel in the first picture - it's so obvious she can't weed.

This is a clear sign she does not clear her pubic area.

angry *spits

Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Offpoint: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2018
ahmEenu:
BEECH PLEASE THERE ISNT ANY SHOVEL IN ALL OF THOSE PICTURES
You don't mean it... na AK-47 dey de guy hand?
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by budusky05(m): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Are they farmers or gardeners?
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Asu015(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Angelina996:

...and just because there's none of such in your religion made it bother you or what's your consignment tongue embarassed
they always tk it to frontpage, its nt worth it
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Dicedapple(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Nigerian man and his wife-to-be works in the garden as a gardener in pre-wedding photoshoot. Hard working couple!

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/man-fiancee-cultivates-gardens-adorable-pre-wedding-photos
cute
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by ahmEenu(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Offpoint:

You don't mean it... na AK-47 dey de guy hand?
THATS A RAKE, I DEAL WITH THESE KINDA THINGS. SO?
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Offpoint: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2018
ahmEenu:
THATS A RAKE, I DEAL WITH THESE KINDA THINGS. SO?
Rake? oga please look dey first picture well well , zoom it... the lady hold rake, come use one hand support dey shovel dey guy hold...zoom am..
Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Giba:
So lovely, I gas steal this concept
our concept cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos by Giba(f): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pls permit me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men / 5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.