Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (31057 Views)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Moukandjo: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
adem30:
Just look at this senseless ipob hero, claiming he did not borrowed a dimmed in office. I wonder if this guy have N5 sense in his skull.

How come state debt rose from less than N30b when he assumed office to over N100b debt when he is about ending his term.

Yet those useless PDP miscreant will still be supporting him
Oga, why you dey insult miscreants by comparing the extremely daft PDP sycophants to them?
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by blackpanda: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
See mental patient

Chai ekiti people don suffer

More confirmation that wailers are daft and cursed!
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Roger3D(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
That loud mouthed Fayose is about to get the shock of his life when he lands in the EFCC detention center next week. Thats what you get when you listen to dumb Igbos goading you on
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Meekdon:
The outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has asked workers to collect their outstanding four months salary arrears from the incoming governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi.

He said the monies he could have used to pay them as expected had been withheld by the Federal Government for Fayemi’s resumption.

“They paid other states Paris Refund, they didn’t pay Ekiti; Fayemi should help me pay the money.

“They didn’t pay N2.2bn Budget Support Fund; my promise is fulfilled but the money is in the hands of government, they should help me to pay.”

Fayose spoke on Wednesday during the inauguration of a new school he built in his Afao-Ekiti home country as part of his legacies projects.

The governor told the gathering that he did not borrow money from anywhere to fund any of the projects.

“With all these legacies projects, I didn’t borrow any dime. I do not owe any debt, if they say I’m owing; they should show evidence of transaction.

“Besides, no governor can borrow without the knowledge of the Ministry of Finance and the Debt Management Office.”

Fayose urged the incoming administration not to neglect the school or abandon any legacy project.

He said the school named Gifted Academy International would receive students from Ekiti and outside on 50:50 ratio.

“The school is equipped with modern equipment, laboratories, furniture and Closed-Circuit Television for surveillance,” he said.

He urged the people of the town to preserve the heritage and support government in sustaining it.

http://www.kendogist.com/2018/10/hold-fayemi-responsible-for-your-salary.html
I thought APC was the master of blame games, but Fayose just set a new record with this future generational blame; while others blamed their predecessors, Fayose dey blame future successor for the inability to pay salaries.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6301166_628352620171011144732jpegceeaacb1be0d6d4b31b4b831ceec208d_jpeg03bba193b077e3c8f6e51ece155ef139

1 Like

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by nephemmy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
akpurapumbem!!! jisos!
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by GSA01: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
“They paid other states Paris Refund, they didn’t pay Ekiti; - Fayose talking as if the federal government did not pay Ekiti state the first bail out fund, What did he do with it.. pay salaries and later stop to pay!!!

All the state the federal government withheld the paris fund from, a state guilty of not paying salaries!!!
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dtribeless:

You're the one that makes no sense. Both statements are not mutually exclusive but, as an African, you deliberately choose to misconstrue. I'm sure you're tickled by the nugget of "wisdom" you just typed up, with a daft photo to boot.

So the word "debt" in fayose financial school of thot is only applicable to borrowed loans,
Under his administration workers are owe salaries for months, and a supposed man of the grassroot does not acknowledge that as a debt , so what should we call it ??
He just made a reckless & an irresponsible statement ... out of pain grin

1 Like

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by udo2018: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
kingkakaone:
Fayose talked about some legacy projects.

Please can someone help list all these legacy projects again?

Where was he when Enugu, Gombe and some other governors were making real legacy projects?

The reason I laugh at those people who bought APC gubernatorial ticket in Enugu is that they don't have what to campaign against that man.
Pls let's hear some of the achievements of Gov. Ugwuanyi..
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by kamsiyo9: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:
This guy is a hybrid of a nincompoop and a scallywag.

You mean Fayemi and the FG had withheld these funds in all the four years you held sway as the number citizen?

You are a swanky swine Fayose.

Enjoy my siggy
He said four months not four years bro
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by ZUBY77(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dtribeless:

You're the one that makes no sense. Both statements are not mutually exclusive but, as an African, you deliberately choose to misconstrue. I'm sure you're tickled by the nugget of "wisdom" you just typed up, with a daft photo to boot.

Don't blame him.
He has low mental capacity to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by jumpandpas(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:

You mean Fayemi and the FG had withheld these funds in all the four years you held sway as the number citizen?

Enjoy my siggy

4 months.....

The outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has asked workers to collect their outstanding four months salary arrears from the incoming governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by AdonaiAluminium: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
What happened to the ones you"ve been collecting, Why haven"t you paid them?

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by dante57: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Have u heard of paris fund refund refund? The presidency directed all or rather most pdp gov that they should refund the paris fund money paid to their states some of the fund was sized just like what ayodele is saying. So please do a proper research before raining insults on him.

I know politicians play petty games so dont always conclude that all what he is saying r lies ?? Just think about it

gaby:

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
No see liar
Muhammed Buhari led administration said he is not given any fund that owe salary until they pay their workers salary and arrears respectively, so Fayose is not paying his workers salary before, and by the way he is not the only one the FG order block from having access to paris fund in it OSUN paid past four month salary and arrears and also use that opportunity to campaign for election
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Harfisco(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
where is the picture of the school
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by dante57: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Have u heard of paris fund refund refund? The presidency directed all or rather most pdp gov that they should refund the paris fund money paid to their states some of the fund was sized just like what ayodele is saying.
A quick google check on this would not show any results because this administration made it so.
what u read on the internet is not the full story, ayodele is 100% correct

Im a journalist so i would never deviate from the truth also try to watch arise news this day edition every sunday and also journalist hangout on tvc to know some truth about politics in Nigeria.

I know politicians play petty games so dont always conclude that all what they is saying r lies expecially the opposition?? Just think about it

gaby:

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
http://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017-Ekiti-state-budget-infographics.pdf

Go through the budget and see if a project was doubled in the expenditure for 2017 ?

Purchase of Generator is the same cost as building a flyover bridge? ? ? Agbakooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yeepa!!!

Aja n sare, owo jona !!!
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by dante57: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
God bless Nigeria

gaby:

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gaby(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
dante57:
Have u heard of paris fund refund refund? The presidency directed all or rather most pdp gov that they should refund the paris fund money paid to their states some of the fund was sized just like what ayodele is saying. So please do a proper research before raining insults on him.

I know politicians play petty games so dont always conclude that all what he is saying r lies ?? Just think about it

Okay...But the question is how long ago were the funds released and seized. How many months arrears are the good working people of the state being owed. Has he been received the Paris fund refund that was not seized in the past. If yes, how much was it. What did he use it for.

These are pretty well straight questions that should deserve equally straight answers.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Aryin87(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sebi na some nigerians dey hail am as hero when he dey insult Buhari, now its clear that Fayose is very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by ridbell01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
the hero of the people of the yeast
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
adem30:
Just look at this senseless ipob hero, claiming he did not borrowed a dimmed in office. I wonder if this guy have N5 sense in his skull.

How come state debt rose from less than N30b when he assumed office to over N100b debt when he is about ending his term.

Yet those useless PDP miscreant will still be supporting him

Go and mine his Skull with your mining Tech and check na .

After all that's what you people (Afonja) do best.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by dante57: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
In our politics, there r no straight answers to any questions
For exampls what happened in the just concluded election in osun state; because of elections, rauf decided to pay his workers only on election month, but was he not also receiving the paris fund? So as u can see there r no easy answers

gaby:

Okay...But the question is how long ago were the funds released and seized. How many months arrears are the good working people of the state being owed. Has he received the Paris fund refund that was not seized in the past. If yes, how much was it. What did he use it for.

These are pretty well straight questions that should deserve equally straight answers.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by tommykiwi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:

Enjoy my siggy
He said 4 months salary arrears not 4 years.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by dante57: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
So r u saying that rauf is not owing any salary?

hardeytarhyour:
No see liar
Muhammed Buhari led administration said he is not given any fund that owe salary until they pay their workers salary and arrears respectively, so Fayose is not paying his workers salary before, and by the way he is not the only one the FG order block from having access to paris fund in it OSUN paid past four month salary and arrears and also use that opportunity to campaign for election
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by contigiency(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
GBAREN:

The present Government is giving room for the excuse, why will they hold back his Paris refund, well he as seen the easy way out to make excuses, I blame the FGN for not releasing the money .

You are easily stupid.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by olowo1995(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
wellmax:
Buhari is lifeless

Guy u dey craze oooo, haha wetin d man do for diz topic nw wey u put im name for here, shey na im talk say make im no pay salary when he is in government, im no pay salary but im get moni build school cal legacy project.

Check my signature for uninterrupted power supply
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by atobs4real(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Waiting to hear fayemi side of the storey.
No so... Storey building
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Dtribeless: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
ericsmith:

So the word "debt" in fayose financial school of thot is only applicable to borrowed loans,
Under his administration workers are owe salaries for months, and a supposed man of the grassroot does not acknowledge that as a debt , so what should we call it ??
He just made a reckless & an irresponsible statement ... out of pain grin

Did you miss the part where the FED withheld funds given to other states. When he said debt he meant borrowing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People / I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.