Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (31051 Views)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by adem30: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mcquine:

Go and mine his Skull with your mining Tech and check na .

After all that's what you people (Afonja) do best.

Are you done crying?

Go and worship your lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by kingthreat(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Igbos and the athiefkulates, come and see your demi-god uttering trash grin grin
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by springtech(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's official, Fayose is high on a combination of codein, weed, action bitters, hero and otapiapia.

Sha Do hand over sharp sharp, EFCC. SPECIAL FORCE S WAITING FOR YOU

You go soon know scores.

No wonder Obasanjo showed you pepper during your first outing on that seat.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by GBAREN: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
contigiency:

You are easily stupid.

Really
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by babadee1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
But why is he even owing any salaries in the first place?
Ekiti has one of the lowest civil service wage bills in the country and no federal allocation was ever reported withheld from Ekiti before now. So what's the excuse?

gaby:

He said the monies he could have used to pay them as expected had been withheld by the Federal Government for Fayemi’s resumption.

“They paid other states Paris Refund, they didn’t pay Ekiti; Fayemi should help me pay the money.

“They didn’t pay N2.2bn Budget Support Fund; my promise is fulfilled but the money is in the hands of government, they should help me to pay.”

Mr comprehended and defender with empty skull. Were you trying to pretend you could actually read and comprehend? I'm not very sure we are both responding to the same topic. Perhaps you'd want someone to translate the statement in your favourite dialect.

Nonsense.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dtribeless:

Did you miss the part where the FED withheld funds given to other states. When he said debt he meant borrowing

I am aware & i didnt miss the fact that a governor owing civil servant salaries just claimed he is not owing publicly , does these mean a state debt only applicable wen you borrow or collect loan, if you cannt pay ur staff as a ceo or pay ur rent is that not a debt as well.
FG withheld funds, was he not owing workers even when the bail out fund was rolling in , besides state allocations didnt stop & that should av been the primary financier of state salaries ... the paris bail out fund is not statutory
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by shineeye1: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
While they play politics, the people groan in deprivation! God will judge every wickedness of man and every man's inhumanity to fellow man. That day shall be terrible for every stout hearted man
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by nnamdismart25(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:
This guy is a hybrid of a nincompoop and a scallywag.

You mean Fayemi and the FG had withheld these funds in all the four years you held sway as the number citizen?

You are a swanky swine Fayose.

Enjoy my siggy
he only said four months not four years biko
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Dtribeless: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
ericsmith:

I am aware & i didnt miss the fact that a governor owing civil servant salaries just claimed he is not owing publicly , does these mean a state debt only applicable wen you borrow or collect loan, if you cannt pay ur staff as a ceo or pay ur rent is that not a debt as well.
FG withheld funds, was he not owing workers even when the bail out fund was rolling in , besides state allocations didnt stop & that should av been the primary financier of state salaries ... the paris bail out fund is not statutory

If you read the entire article, you'd see he addressed salaries and debt in 2 context. Now tell me, why would some states (Osun comes to mind) be given the bailout funds and other not? The states given, did they not funds salaries with it? Or is money no longer fungible? Not a big fan of Fayose but we have to push against equal treatment, whether we like the injured party or not. The funds were delayed because they wanted the governor to be in lurch before the election. Again, the populace of the countries Nigeria seek to emulate don't largely think this way. This kinds of spades are easily identified and kicked against.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Johnjanrt: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
[b][/b] should this be true, then the people of Ekiti ought to thank God and thank him also. For he's truely a God-sent. Praying hard that other states governor will learn and copy him. #notimetowasteATIKULATINGalready#
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gaby(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
nnamdismart25:
he only said four months not four years biko

Go and ask Ekiti workers how many months they are being owed and then you'd wonder why he is only emphasizing on the four months like you just did.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:

He said the monies he could have used to pay them as expected had been withheld by the Federal Government for Fayemi’s resumption.

“They paid other states Paris Refund, they didn’t pay Ekiti; Fayemi should help me pay the money.

“They didn’t pay N2.2bn Budget Support Fund; my promise is fulfilled but the money is in the hands of government, they should help me to pay.”

Nonsense.

Fayose Refuse to incorporate TSA in Ekiti state which is mandatory for any state that wanted Support Fund from Paris Club fund, hence was denied. FG stated that clearly
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by greatman247(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fayoshit is lifeless idiot. He should just agree that he failed the people if Ekiti
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gaby(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
babadee1:
But why is he even owing any salaries in the first place?
Ekiti has one of the lowest civil service wage bills in the country and no federal allocation was ever reported withheld from Ekiti before now. So what's the excuse?

Help me ask his defenders on here my brother. They should tell us how many months salaries the Ekiti workers are being owed, how many Paris refund bail out the state has received, how many has been withheld, what he did with the previous bailouts etc.

These are the pertinent questions he'd be answering at EFCC I am sure and then you'd make a sense of his table rousing and hammering on just the four months.

I am neither APC nor PDP , i simply refuse to be hoodwinked by any and every that'd be whipping up sentiments where answers should be sufficient.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Stupid Man
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gaby(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
dante57:
In our politics, there r no straight answers to any questions
For exampls what happened in the just concluded election in osun state; because of elections, rauf decided to pay his workers only on election month, but was he not also receiving the paris fund? So as u can see there r no easy answers

I understand you bro and I hold no forte for any one politician. They are usually all one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by biggymummy: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fayose must be MAD
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by biggymummy: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
MAY GOD OF MY STATE, EKITI JUDGE YOU. YOU AND YOUR STUPID WIFE OOOOLLLLEEEEEE EKITI STATE AS A WHOLE REJECT YOU AND YOUR USELESS WIFE IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by longerthroat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
kingkakaone:
Fayose talked about some legacy projects.

Please can someone help list all these legacy projects again?

Where was he when Enugu, Gombe and some other governors were making real legacy projects?

The reason I laugh at those people who bought APC gubernatorial ticket in Enugu is that they don't have what to campaign against that man.

which legacy pass to cut pomo for market?
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by kmaster007: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
his fayemi d governor NW... why fayose nah...
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by hisgrace090: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
atobs4real:

No so... Storey building

Thanks but not posted by an English man.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Anyad231: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:
This guy is a hybrid of a nincompoop and a scallywag.

You mean Fayemi and the FG had withheld these funds in all the four years you held sway as the number one citizen?

You are a swanky swine Fayose.

Enjoy my siggy
please read well b4 u start ranting ...how did 4months become 4 years...
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by wink2015(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Meekdon:
The outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has asked workers to collect their outstanding four months salary arrears from the incoming governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi.

Fayose spoke on Wednesday during the inauguration of a new school he built in his Afao-Ekiti home country as part of his legacies projects.

The governor told the gathering that he did not borrow money from anywhere to fund any of the projects.

“With all these legacies projects, I didn’t borrow any dime. I do not owe any debt, if they say I’m owing; they should show evidence of transaction.

“Besides, no governor can borrow without the knowledge of the Ministry of Finance and the Debt Management Office.”

Fayose urged the incoming administration not to neglect the school or abandon any legacy project.

He said the school named Gifted Academy International would receive students from Ekiti and outside on 50:50 ratio.

“The school is equipped with modern equipment, laboratories, furniture and Closed-Circuit Television for surveillance,” he said.

He urged the people of the town to preserve the heritage and support government in sustaining it.

http://www.kendogist.com/2018/10/hold-fayemi-responsible-for-your-salary.html

BUCK PASSING FAYOSE!

He don see jail they smell around him and he don dey shake wella!

Yoruba man wey they fear Fulani Koboko!

Buhari EFCC dey wait for you for front!
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by gaby(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Anyad231:
please read well b4 u start ranting ...how did 4months become 4 years...

Mumu, keep displaying your illiteracy on the world wide web and you'd go shouting I'm a graduate.

You should learn the ability to read, figure out the implied even if it's not outrightly stated and comprehend it. It's not just about glossing over the alphabets staring you in the face.

How do you feel now?

Olodo
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dtribeless:

If you read the entire article, you'd see he addressed salaries and debt in 2 context. Now tell me, why would some states (Osun comes to mind) be given the bailout funds and other not? The states given, did they not funds salaries with it? Or is money no longer fungible? Not a big fan of Fayose but we have to push against equal treatment, whether we like the injured party or not. The funds were delayed because they wanted the governor to be in lurch before the election. Again, the populace of the countries Nigeria seek to emulate don't largely think this way. This kinds of spades are easily identified and kicked against.

Like i said earlier bail out funds was a supplementary,from the initiatives of buhari govt ,not a statute thing.
State were meant to pay workers from statutory states allocations ,, but for the reality that most states are incapable of paying there workers ,, buhari introduce bail out fund as a form of assistance, before election he was recieving bail out funds but yet was still owing ,
why should buhari help, pdp re election was hanging on either pay your workers or lose the election ..... asides statutory responsibilities the FG has the right to assist or ignore any state,
He wonnt attend fec meetings, insult buhari + his wife publicly even wrote a letter to china to refuse buhari linfrastractural loan .... yet he want buhari to save him ,,only jesus can save my broda
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Dtribeless: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
ericsmith:

Like i said earlier bail out funds was a supplementary,from the initiatives of buhari govt ,not a statute thing.
State were meant to pay workers from statutory states allocations ,, but for the reality that most states are incapable of paying there workers ,, buhari introduce bail out fund as a form of assistance, before election he was recieving bail out funds but yet was still owing ,
why should buhari help, pdp re election was hanging on either pay your workers or lose the election ..... asides statutory responsibilities the FG has the right to assist or ignore any state,
He wonnt attend fec meetings, insult buhari + his wife publicly even wrote a letter to china to refuse buhari linfrastractural loan .... yet he want buhari to save him ,,only jesus can save my broda

Again, with comments like yours, the country is going nowhere soon. Why should Buhari, the president of all Nigeria, help the workers of Ekiti the same way he helped those of Osun? You guys (folks like you) think it's some kind of competition, and that your House is winning. Dude, millions of futures are at stake. They insulted Buhari so he should act for Osun workers but not Ekiti's. I can see why most of the country elected this clown, Buhari; most of you are like him -- deeply unintelligent and VINDICTIVE. Do you know that during Goodluck's regime, Northern governors went to Washington to complain (all 19 or so of them; no letters, full visit). Did GEJ withhold funds? MY GUY, this monkey-banana game is why blacks are the most backward in the world -- NO LOGIC, JUST GRATIFYING LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dtribeless:

Again, with comments like yours, the country is going nowhere soon. Why should Buhari, the president of all Nigeria, help the workers of Ekiti the same way he helped those of Osun? You guys (folks like you) think it's some kind of competition, and that your House is winning. Dude, millions of futures are at stake. They insulted Buhari so he should act for Osun workers but not Ekiti's. I can see why most of the country elected this clown, Buhari; most of you are like him -- deeply unintelligent and VINDICTIVE. Do you know that during Goodluck's regime, Northern governors went to Washington to complain (all 19 or so of them; no letters, full visit). Did GEJ withhold funds? MY GUY, this monkey-banana game is why blacks are the most backward in the world -- NO LOGIC, JUST GRATIFYING LOW SELF ESTEEM.

There is no arguement here ,, fayose failed on his part to pay workers, for apc the timing was right they capitalized on it, simply politics ,, i cannt empower my enemy & i wonnt expect someone else to,
If bail out fund was giving to fayose @ that moment ,, he would have boasted and accord all credit to himself, if FG will be saving ekiti from a mess created by pdp its best to do it in the name of apc .... call it sentiment or nepotism that is the only reasonable thing to do.
If fayose had face his statutory duties rather than following buhari up & down with insults , cutting kponmo in some market places maybe things would have been better in ekiti.
Nigeria is backward becos we worship money ,,these as necessitate corruption, politics is not the problem our personality is the reason we are backward
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by marv1: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Before now Fayose had collected Paris club refund four times yet he could not pay up outstanding salaries .
He said he is owing only four months arrrears.
Fayose is a badluck and useless man after owing from 5 months to 8 months in different categories, now he is denying it and claiming 4 months arrears.
What a shameless man??
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by igbsam(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Just imagine if Emperor Ambode had said this same thing now that sanwolu is coming in.

Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses / Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha / Desmond Elliot Shares Perfumes & Books To His Constituency, Nigerians Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.