Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy (1402 Views)

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) / Tinubu Apc Presidential Candidate The North Played You Again~pictures / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy by dometome: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Why did the SE vote Jonathan in 2015 is it because of performance? Spare us this sermon biko
YES IT WAS BECAUSE OF PERFORMANCE AND THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE RECOMMENDATIONS. YES!
Re: Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy by dometome: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

Yeye...Atiku is ipob miscreants' annointed candidate.
Unfortunately IPOB has made it crystal clear that All she wants is Referendum not Atiku. So shove that fake news of yours, up your rectum, it stinks so much. grin[quote author=OsuEbonyi post=71973118]
Re: Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy by Yyeske(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2018
OP, you are making a mistake here and your message is belated. Did you remember before the 2015 election how PDP labelled APC as the sponsor of Boko Haram in order to demarket APC, why didn't you complain then or at least correct that assumption?
FYI, I chatted up two former schoolmates up last week, one in Jos and the other in Kano and they both said exactly what you said about Atiku sponsoring IPOB, this was why I said your message was belated or late because it is spreading like wild fire up north.
I've always advocated politics devoid of unnecessary emotions or propaganda but since PDP saw it wise to use it in 2015, don't blame others, it's all politics practiced all over the world.
Re: Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy by Yyeske(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
Unfortunately IPOB has made it crystal clear that All she wants is Referendum not Atiku. So shove that fake news of yours, up your rectum, it stinks so much. grin
The vote in the SE can't get Atiku to Aso Rock, those to get him there is where the propaganda is spreading like wild fire and that should be of concern to you.
Re: Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy by dometome: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Yyeske:
The vote in the SE can't get Atiku to Aso Rock, those to get him there is where the propaganda is spreading like wild fire and that should be of concern to you.
It is not of any concern to me because I am a Biafran

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election / Throwback Photo Of PMB And APC Leaders Chilling In Atiku's Private Jet / Buhari In Jigawa: Supporters Stranded As Venue Is Filled To Brim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.