Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) (5819 Views)

Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers / Erosion In Agbor Hill Aba, Abians React (pictures) / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Ahmed Shehu M

The IPOB organization that called the hausa "Malu" and refered to the yorubas as "slave" called Nigeria a zoo cannot give us a president, Peter obi is the IPOB candidate

Your lack of strategy, consistence and focus ruin the endsars protest, the same tactic you have so far exhibited in the so called Obi-dient movement, identifying & championing the Peter obi ambition and the IPOB endorsement has dent a heavy blow on your course.

Dagash

Have you ever heard or seen where Peter Obi has publicly condemned the atrocious ways of IPOB?

Did Peter Obi ever visit the family of any of those 100 Igbo youths kiiilled during his regime? The answer is No till date

Has he commiserated with the families of IPOB's victims?No

Fine...an Igbo man can do it but definitely not Peter Obi. He is another IPOB agenda. Someone who told El rufai that he had no business coming to Anambra.

Oluwasola

My findings is that all the handles that bears Nnamdi Kanu and carry his pictures are now bearing Peter Obi and display pictures.

I hope if Obi didn't win next year, they won't go back screaming Nigeria is a zoo.

Immanuel

IPOB terrorists pretending to be "OBIDIENTS"!
They want to "take back" Nigeria for Biafrans - imaginary citizens of a long dead Biafra!
PRESIDENT PETER "LIAR" OBI WILL MAKE BIAFRA'S RESURRECTION A FORGONE CONCLUSION,WON'T IT?
These criminals think we don't understand their plan!

Pola Sym

How many of us realised that "I'm Obedient" was first adopted by IPOB... before it got transformed to "I'm #Obidient" just for Peter Obi.

The movement looks fishy. Tinubu is the headache.

7 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
PrankDude

Lol, this is an IPOB campaign �

Juga

IPOB apologists have changed to Peter Obi 4 president movement. The ethnic politics their forefathers played that made them second class citizens in Nigeria the children are also doing. After the election, the noise of rigging and Biafra will take over.

Bello

Gradually all the insignias used by IPOB is now being replaced with Peter Obi's LP. A day after the election everything him will evaporate like #EndSars campaign #LiesOfObi

Sanusi

I was at one Igbo’s shop yesterday and I saw the man pasted Peter Obi posters everywhere, I asked him… why? He said if you don’t support him as an Igbo man, his friends will call IPOB at home to behead his family - I told him waoooh! So, your campaigned had gone to this length.

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Omalicha

Peter Obi has turned Labour Party into IPOB sympathizers party.

Ojikutu

IPOB terrorists = Peter Obi Supporters = Peter OBI

SheskoLee

If nothing has convinced me before, this tweet here is a pure pointer that majority, if not all of Peter Obi’s supporters are IPOB apologist.

None of them OBIdients can be found here because…….

Sambayo

Obi is one of the leaders o Ipob cos he even confirmed that he knows them very well and he used to visit them at their meeting place

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Jennyjay283: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Impressive
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2022
If u like, call him Bakassi peninsula candidate! We are tired of suffering and smiling. Suffering and hunger do not have language or tribe, e de flog everywhere.
If you are not tired of suffering and smiling and want Nigeria to be a Sri Lanka, continue in these useless talks.
If you are ready to rescue your nation, vote Peter Obi.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Shorsky1(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Do they have a reliable source?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Onisanya: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Guys believe me, This is not what average Nigerian youth who are tired of our old way of doing things want to hear. I'm more concern about the teaming Nigerian Youths and troops of Christian communities up there in the North and west want who feel their not Living in their own Country. And I doubt if any propaganda can stop them guys.

Should APC lose this Election, then Blame it on Fulani herdsmen, Bandits and the Current state of Nigeria.

Guys the Truth be Told. Life is Biting hard on average Nigerian in the Street. And many of them are tired of this country

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DEROX: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2022
grin i still wonder why they suddenly stopped calling nigeria a zoo

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Jack500: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Don't mind them.

They called northerner animals
Called Yoruba slaves

I remember before the primary election, when they were saying instead of Yoruba to become president, they will rather vote another Hausa-Fulani, now they want Yoruba support for their obituary.

Nigeria will rather burn than have an ibo president.

Nonsense

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Their business
Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Multiplier7(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Yoruba people on the beat to discredit Peter Obi Tsunami. But it will not work. Hahahahaha!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2022
I hold no brief for Peter Obi but what makes me laugh is that most of these people are the same ones who had no problem voting for Buhari, despite him coming from a tribe whose herdsman are killing thousands of Nigerians every year across the country

But here they are calling Peter Obi IPOB

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi the same IPOB accused of using SARS to kill Biafran agitators. Una go tire.

Peter Obi is unstoppable
The more you form propaganda against the bigger he grows. Until even PDP and APC become Obidient and Obified

If you check very well, it is Tinubu boys behind this because they love mediocrity and injustice.
Personally, I think that Obi is the only opportunity to end the Biafran agitation because what the Biafrans are fighting is injustice. You cannot say that Igbo is a part of Nigeria but you're still fighting and marginalizing all of the former eastern region because you don't want Igbo to make progress. Seaports that should work in Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri and intentionally made not to work while you're overlabouring Lagos. I think the Biafrans see him as someone to enthrone justice for all Nigerians.

Anyway, it's your funeral if you elect another crook and incompetent person the way you've been doing for 50 years.

For me, I'm hundred percent for Peter Obi.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2022
The 30k go soon finish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Oplomo: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu yoruba muslim flying monkeys claming to be northerners and using propaganda to fight President Peter Adekunle Azeez Obi.. grin

They are just wasting their time. grin

180 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2022
The ipob terrorists went way too far I must admit.

Igbo elders went to sleep and allowed the IPOB terrorist leader to destroy their youths with violent rhethorics, hate speeches and drugs. It was a whole generation they allowed to go to the swine and many of the wrongly indoctrinated Igbo youths died untimely as a result. They lost all; friendship, family and even their lives! They have even progressed to now killing one another.

It is really sad. I was in shock at their audacity to be referring to their own country as a zoo just because a deranged insecure pervert with dual citizenship wired them so like zombies. Honestly, I still believe that it was a spell that was cast on the ipob terrorists after burning down my Lagos city in 2020.

Apart from the lies many associate with him, these ipob terrorists are one of the sorepoint and baggages Peter Obi is bringing from the PDP to Labour party.

It is so so sad. I remember how cute LP was during the time of Iwuanyawu as Chairman and Mimiko as an elected Gov. of LP. These terrorists were then with Nnamdi Kanu supporting GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

10 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Tingotoe: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Truth is Peter Obi does not have the ability to make a broad national appeal acroos the country to get elected.
He will come a distant third

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by hopman98: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2022
They called us afonja muslims, headslammers, jihadists, terrorists, slaves, zoogerians, abokis and now they want us to vote an ipob project who 100s of youths were slaughtered during his tenure, health workers were on 13 month strike as a president. My question to the yoruba xtians, if LP candidate was a yoruba man, would they have shown this kind of support towards him? I bet my hausa brothers that they've called jihadist, religion of piss followers, shingbain, they no go see

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Emergingnation3(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2022
DEROX:
grin i still wonder why they suddenly stopped calling nigeria a zoo
Says Afonja Muslim..... Leave IPOB out of your useless politics .... IPOB stand for total liberation of Ndigbo out of this contraption.. Our recent 1 million man march in Brussels that is tormenting your Jihadist government, says it all..

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol, na una go taya

4 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2022

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Penguin2: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu urchins are very predictable.

We know their only joker is to throw the ethnic card and they are already on it.

Peter Obi is IPOB matter yet Simon Ekpa accused Peter Obi of killing IPOB members and dumping their bodies in Ezu River?

And hello Tinubu urchins, so Peter Obi is no longer responsible for The deaths IPOB members but now enjoy IPOB endorsement?

Peter Obi is IPOB candidate yet Obaseki was lamenting of Hurricane Obi sweeping through Edo state? Oh! I forgot Edo is IPOB state.

Peter Obi is IPOB candidate yet youth gathered in Jema’a, Kaduna, to launch campaign for Obi.

Peter Obi is IPOB candidate yet Priests in Plateau are chasing faithfuls without PVC back home?

Make una rest. All these shenanigans will change nothing about the Tsunami that Obi will cause in 2023.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by limeta(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Terrorist every where here
No mention of boko haram, fulani killer herdsmen or northern Muslim bandits.
You know why cause is a northern family business .

But they here to tell us about peter Obi been the leader of ipob

Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by IDeyNL: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2022
Show us where Tinubu condemned the killings of Fulani herdsmen on Southwest then I will show you where PO condemned Igbos.

These Tinubu urchins are crazy. The same people criticized PO for destroying Massob during his time as governor are the same ones saying he hasn't condemned Igbos.

Just anyhow to criticize PO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DiscoverID: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Like i said and I will keep saying, Peter obi is an ipob project.

141 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says Afonja Muslim..... Leave IPOB out of your useless politics .... IPOB stand for total liberation of Ndigbo out of this contraption.. Out recent 1 million man march in Brussels that is tormenting your Jihadist government, says it all..

In case you didn't hear him well... The question was that why after called Nigeria zoo and called Yoruba asslickers... then you turn around to be president in the zoo... are you all now agreed to be animals?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by ljoh: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
This same OP again, always roping Peter Obi and IPOB.

You have already failed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
The movement has nothing to do with IPOB. Let's be reasonable. The Igbos are not the only ones rooting for Peter Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by VoteTinubu2023: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2022
It's not even about being IPOB or no IPOB. It's about his supporters who are quick to label different ethnicities of the countries derogatory names because they don't support their candidate. That is a very disgusting and stupid act that will do them no good.

After their Labour Party disappointing outing in Ekiti elections, they were quick to label Ekiti voters poor, impoverished and stupid. Similar thing will be done in Osun too, it's just a matter of time. I have never seen someone as tactless and irrational as these people. Do you win people over through insults?

After their inevitable loss in 2023, similar path will be followed and different voters will be cursed, abused and insulted for choosing candidate whose name is not Obi. Very useless tyrannical lots.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Simplythebest: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2022
The same propaganda u guys use against Jonathan won't work again this time around. Nigerians are wiser now. Better be Obident remain safe. Remember ur Ondo state governor said the south west has be surrendered are u not bothered about ur people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) by Pakute: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Isn't it obvious that Pandora hoodlums are conglomerate of ipob terrorists who have been absolved into ObiTuary movement. These bunch of idiotic pigs wanted power, they are desperate for the zoo presidency but they will never get it.
We are just warning up, waiting for caimpaign to start. We get Peter Obi receipt.
You must have noticed that it's only Peter Obi hoodlums that have been making the loudest noise on social media. Caimpaign hasn't kicked off but they have been threatening the peace of whoever does not support the fraud.
When caimpaign officially kickstart, Pandora fraud and his hoodlums would not know what hit them. We still dey watch their foolishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 2,000 PDP Members In Shanga Local Government, Kebbi State Join APC / Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. / See shocking reason why No Arab Countries Want To Take In The Gaza Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.