Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,796 members, 7,844,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 (957 Views)

Behold the intimidating profile of DIG Egbunike, Abba Kyari’s Nemesis. / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth / The Intimidating Credentials Of Peter Obi, Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by nduka84(m): 4:28am On Oct 11, 2018
PETER OBI'S INTIMIDATING PROFILE.

NAME : Mr. Peter Gregory OBI, (CON)

DATE OF BIRTH : 19th July 1961,

PLACE OF BIRTH: Onitsha, Nigeria

NATIONALITY: Nigerian

MARITAL STATUS: Married with two children

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED

· Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)

. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)

· Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

· London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

· Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

· Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

· Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

. Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

. Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

PREVIOUS POSITIONS

· Governor, Anambra State of Nigeria (2006-2014)

· Honorary Special Adviser to the President on Finance (till May, 2015)

· Member, Presidential Economic Management Team (till May, 2015)

· Vice-Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (2008-2014)

· Chairman, South-East Governors’ Forum (2006-2014)

. Former Chairman: Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS/ORGANIZATIONS

· Member, Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)

· Member, Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers

· Member, British Institute of Directors (IOD)

MEMBERSHIP OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COMMITTEES

In my capacity as the Governor of Anambra State, I served as a member of:

*Federal Government Committee on Minimum Wage

*Federal Government Committee on Negotiation with Labour on Subsidy

*Federal Government Committee on Mass Transit

*Federal Government Committee on Natural Resource

*National Economic Council Committee on Power Sector Reform

*National Economic Council Committee on Sharing of MDGs Funds

*National Economic Council Committee on Accurate Data on Nigeria’s Oil Import and Export

*Agricultural Transformation Implementation Council

*Sub-Committee on Needs Analysis of Public Universities in Nigeria

*National Economic Council Review Committee on the Power Sector

AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

2015: Golden Jubilee Award from Catholic Diocese of Onitsha for outstanding contribution to quality healthcare delivery in St. Charles Borromeo Hospital in particular and Anambra State in general, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee celebration of the hospital.

*2014: Nigerian Library Association Golden Merit Award for remarkable improvement of libraries in Anambra State, exemplified by our Government's construction of the Kenneth Dike Digital State Library, remarkable upgrade of the Onitsha Divisional Library, and provision of library facilities in secondary schools across the State.

*2014: Champion Newspaper Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

* 2014 The Voice Newspaper (Holand) Achievers Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance.

*2013: Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor BabatundeFashola of Lagos State).

*2012: Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year.

*2012: The Golden Award on Prudence – by the Methodist Church of Nigeria as the Most
Financially Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

* 2012: Leadership and Good Governance Award by The Ezeife Lea

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by front4line: 4:33am On Oct 11, 2018
What is intimidating about a bigoted hate filled Igbo that sacked his fellow Igbo from different Igbo states just to exhibit the chronic irredeemable hate the Igbo herited from their fathers n mothers.

3 Likes

Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by Jubal01: 4:45am On Oct 11, 2018
GOOD!

1 Like

Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by nzeobi(m): 5:15am On Oct 11, 2018
he is also the first man in this dispensation to get his mandate through the court as a result of his believe in the judiciary.
that gubernatorial elections in anambra,bayelsa, edo, Ondo, osun are held during the general elections are because he was the person that approached the Supreme Court to interpret some sections of the constitutions.
a believer in the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by TundeBricklayer: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2018
[s][A author=front4line post=71973891]What is intimidating about a bigoted hate filled Igbo that sacked his fellow Igbo from different Igbo states just to exhibit the chronic irredeemable hate the Igbo herited from their fathers n mothers.
[/quote][/s]
Show us link to this claim or you are e-goat

4 Likes

Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by Masama: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Peter obi is a good man

1 Like

Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by UgwuAghachi: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2018
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala over Peter Obi
Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by murphyibiam15(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
for sure Ngozi Okonjo Iweala will sail far more than peter obi,.
Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by Godson32(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Ok
Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by Wantedmiller: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Put your Money.......
Assuming my parents did their home work very well....

I will Acquire more than that...........
He was born with four golden spoons and forks in his mouth.
God bless Peter Obi.........he did wonders in Anambra State.
Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by gratiaeo(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
Ngozi and are not competing.... They are all igbo with good quality

1 Like

Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by nduka84(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Put your Money.......

Assuming my parents did their home work very well....

I will Acquire more than that...........

He was born with four golden spoons and forks in his mouth.

God bless Peter Obi.........he did wonders in Anambra State.
Peter Obi was not born to a wealthy family. In Fact Peter Obi, during his childhood hawked akara (bean cakes) in onitsha, just to help his mom raise some money for the family.

2 Likes

Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by Wantedmiller: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2018
nduka84:
Peter Obi was not born to a wealthy family. In Fact Peter Obi, during his childhood hawked akara (bean cakes) in onitsha, just to help his mom raise some money for the family.

please share the link where they wrote Peter Obi was hawking akara in onitsha.
Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by nduka84(m): 3:53am On Oct 12, 2018
Wantedmiller:

please share the link where they wrote Peter Obi was hawking akara in onitsha.
I am from anambra, and you are not from anambra. I know the story of my people more than you think you know.
Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by OMANBALA1: 4:09am On Oct 12, 2018
nduka84:

Please, don't delve into what you do not know. Peter was born into old money. As soon as he graduated he was given a load of money to go into business. I know him very well.
Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by adecz: 4:41am On Oct 12, 2018
These politicians will attend a two day
seminar or workshop in Harvard &
start putting it on their CV as if they
did a degree program there.

We know una type.. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 by Wantedmiller: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2018
nduka84:
I am from anambra, and you are not from anambra. I know the story of my people more than you think you know.

am laughing at you........ only person from Anambra!

make I shock you small

am from Agulu

(1) (Reply)

One2atikulate10network / Breaking: Supreme Court Sacks Amaechi's Faction Of APC Annuls Congress / Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.