Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,276 members, 5,931,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 05:17 PM

Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users (5143 Views)

Health Benefits Of Hempworx Cbd(cannabidiol) Oil / Hempworx Cbd Oil Nigeria / Hempworx Cbd Oil Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users by boysn(m): 9:09am On Jun 28
Order yours now and get a free delivery

Call/whatsapp

0806 590 2259

Re: Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users by boysn(m): 9:11am On Jun 28
Order yours now

Re: Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users by boysn(m): 7:34am On Jul 31
*CBD Oil and Kidney Disease: 2 powerful testimonies from customers *

Many people with kidney disease and kidney failure are finding that CBD Oil from HempWorx is benefiting them.

� *Less dialysis thanks to HempWorx CBD oil !*

My husband has been very very sick since July where he spent one mth in hospital. We started with Hempworx oil since mid Nov. he then switched to the 750 & still on same bottle using 3 drops twice a day.

Anyways he’s been on dialysis three times a week for four hour sessions every time. His kidneys only functioning at 6%. Well, today he was told that his dialysis is being reduce to twice a week for three & a half hours as it appears his kidneys are healing!!! WOW simply amazing. Can’t say enough about Hempworx.

� *My wife has one kidney and it leaks protein.*

Her Urine Protein/Creatinine Ratio test from yesterday is dramatically better.

She has been using the CBD oil for about 3 weeks.

She has only had a low test once or twice in 16 years.

Very exciting if this is from the CBD.

She’s not taking any other supplement. She gets tested every 6 months.
Re: Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users by boysn(m): 7:36am On Oct 18
*Hempworx CBD oil for Bipolar disorder, 3rd degree depression, anxiety and PTSD*

From Jessie...

Hello everyone. I wanna tell everyone about my awesome experience with cbd oil.

I have bipolar disorder with a 3rd degree depression, anxiety and PTSD.

I have been on many different meds and nothing either worked or just made it worse.

I read about Hempworx oil and so glad I did.

I sleep better, I feel better,and life isn't as much of a struggle as it was.

I have also been able to deal with the roughees that life deals to me.

So point being, this has been the smartest move for me.
Re: Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users by boysn(m): 7:36am On Oct 18
*COCAINE ADDICTION*

� I believe it's about time to share my testimonial. I'm going to try and keep this to a minimal.. lol life is a journey and there are many paths that can be taken. I'm a recovering addict. My past roads were filled with distruction. I used a variety of drugs and abused prescriptions so anywhere from cocaine, crack, and marijuana but my all time favorite was meth. I was lost couldn't find my self worth, always wondered what I was living for. "Why did I use" is a commen question.. honestly because I loved the escape, excitement and rollercoaster rides. I did everything to elude reality and face my own demons . I even did a stent in Jail, and had to sign my younger two children over to their grandfather to keep them out of foster care. Anyway after 60 days my charges were dropped by the D.A's office. I was released and still continued to use for another year and a half. I'd even been prescribed depression meds and abilify because I was "bipolar" . I lost it all, I sold my house and moved in with my mother. It wasn't until I truly saw the devastation and hurt I'd caused so many that I woke up and changed. I knew I had to move far away so I wouldn't be tempted to drive 6 hours to use again. So I moved 1600 hundred miles away, got a college degree Got clean and stayed clean before I lost my mother at least I knew she was proud! I gained myself esteem and self worth! I did how ever lose my 15 year old to suicide last January and everyone thought I was gonna relapse.. didn't happen. I've been clear for over 4 years and I've since gotten custody of my younger son back and push forward everyday. Positivity daily is required! Everyday is a NEW Day! In the mists of all this I've found my purpose.. My purpose is to educate about the effects of illicit drugs, alcohol and prescriptions. My son and I both have been using Hempworx CBD and have found that it has changed our lives. We are no longer on any prescriptions and are so grateful for a natural remedy. We no longer suffer with the side effects. I've found that we are able to cope and our minds are free and clear. Clutter free!

Feel free to share!
Much love everyone!
Re: Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users by boysn(m): 7:38am On Oct 18
*FIBROMYALGIA*

I told myself I would not post on here until I was fully convinced of this product ... day 14 and here I go.

In 2006 I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's, Fibromyalgia, Raynaud's disease, Adrenal Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue. Since then, I have been diagnosed with 2 additional autoimmune diseases ... and I suffer with a list of symptoms related to all these AIs.

I tend to be such a skeptic when it comes to people or companies wanting my money. However, I was desperate for something/anything (besides medication because of the side effects) to help me feel better and give me energy ... energy is a key factor for me ... so I decided to try Hempworx CBD Oil after being approached by an Instagram friend �.

I am on day 14 of taking Hempworx CBD Oil 500 and I’m documenting everything daily. Immediately I noticed feeling calmer and a better sense of well-being. Last several years I have had the foggy feeling that comes with Fibro and Hashimoto's both along with a short attention span but that is almost completely gone now.

Next, I have always been able to go to sleep but I would wake up every morning between 2-3 am then back to bed and I always woke up feeling tired. Now I sleep hard and sound. I may still wake up during the night occasionally but I go right back to sleep and I wake up early (around 6am) feeling refreshed and ready to go. This is a very weird feeling for me �

Others were posting about how rubbing the oil directly on a spot helped their pain. Well I didn’t really believe that. But last week the joints of both my hands hurt from RA. I decided to rub 2 drops of oil completely across the knuckles of both hands and within 30 min the pain was gone and stayed gone until evening. I could grip hard and no pain. I would not have believed it if I hadn’t tried it myself.

Next, the Fibro causes me to have Myofascial pain. Specifically my pain goes from one jaw, through my tongue to the other jaw. The pain in my tongue is excruciating and puts me out for the evening. I also have extreme scalp tenderness in spots. The only prescription I would allow my Dr to prescribe for me is Ibuprofen 800 because I’m so sensitive to medication and just tried not to take them. They either sedate me, make me feel numb or put weight on me. It’s just a personal choice of mine. The Ibuprofin 800 barely helped, if at all. Well tonight, as a test, I rubbed the oil on each side of my jaw and with in 45 min the pain was almost completely gone.

Now, I do have other chronic pain that the oil has not done away with yet. I’m on my 14th day on CBD 500. If it never helped any more than it has already I would continue taking it because of the energy and clear headedness I feel. In fact, I ordered my daughter some today to help with her anxiety ... I’m so convinced of this product. However, from what I’ve seen already and read, deep chronic pain may take the full serving amount so I’m hopeful that over the next couple of weeks I will be feeling even better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples / Nutritiinal Benefits Of Zobo Drink (hibiscus Sepal). / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.