Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (26742 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by amia: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Some people will read all dis and still pretend like their conscience is still asleep .its simple and basic truth,easy for d literate and d illiterate to see/understand .in 2015 i didn't vote buhari but after he won d election I personally said prayers for him and wished that he will lead nigeria well knowing fully well dat if he leads this country to greatness as he promised in his campaign manifesto in 2015 it will benefit everyone including me.but till today it's not the case,dis country is going backward by d day amend we can't just keep doing dat same thing that seems to be taking this country backward.Pls we need to change buhari to something else be it atiku or anything else just change to someone else .and from all the indications I think atiku is a better alternative,dis is my honest opinion

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by candygist: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Franzinni:
I speak for Nigeria but you speak for your pay master...

You can't speak for Nigerians because you are a nobody .
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by IBBG(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2018
all i can say is that vote and protect your votes. This is the future of our country we are talking about.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Reuben Abati talks too much rigmarole and even tho i get his point he was part of the problems of Jonathan’s govt playing sycophant rather than being objective. Now he’s back to talking his lengthy stories.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by supereagle(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2018
cool

Atiku must give me my own$ 500Dear Atiku, you must be fair to all Nigerian voters.
You cannot share $5,000 to PDP delegates for the Presidential ticket, then you tell the rest of us to join you to rescue Nigeria.
For us to vote, you have to let the $5,000 go round each voter, else no vote.
The arithmetic is very simple. It is $5,000 X 180 million Nigerians = how much? Chicken change for you Sir, just $900 billion.
I know you are richer than Nigeria as a Nation. Since you have started with vote buying, pls complete it abeg you Sir.
You cannot buy delegates conscience and expect love from Nigerians freely and just like that.
Anything less than $5,000 no deal ooooo.
It will be completely unfair Sir.
Delegates cannot be smiling to the Banks after voting for you as a presidential candidate then the real electorates who will determine your presidency will be asked to be patriotic.
Patriotism should have started from when you were canvassing for delegates vote.
Grateful Sir. Yours sincerely.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by BaeBrandy: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2018
You are making a fool of yourself, u ain't no Christian
GoTV:
sad Atiku will never win in Jesus name. We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind President Muhammadu Buhari and we will vote for him in 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by AnanseK(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Make your choice

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Mariosmart007: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Atiku will never win in Jesus name. We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind President Muhammadu Buhari and we will vote for him in 2019
Your case is different
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Buterflyle0: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
oxladexo:
Currently, on social media, and even with those I discuss with, it's 50 to 1 people in favour of Atiku.
I've never seen Nigerians more united to support/oppose any cause.
Yet, these APC demons still talk confidently about winning the elections. Only yesterday, I read the minister of lies say he's "confident Nigerians would make the right choice", which is Buhari to him of course.
While they should be remorseful for their failed agendas (who knows, maybe this was their agenda anyway), they talk with so much impunity, they do not want any form of criticism. Never under the past governments did I hear of hate speech, fake news....
Even those who have come out to peacefully protest couldn't do so without threats of sabotage.
So we should just keep on taking garbage for governance, without uttering a word, like zombies we're not.
They have false confidence, because they already have plans to rig the general elections, knowing fully well they stand no chance in a free and fair election.
They won't succeed.

You mean this same social media? grin

Igbos just so enjoy fooling themselves sha. How you all are able to do it and keep failing is mind boggling

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Hopium: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Saheed9:
That's how you ppl rebranded Buhari for us in 2015, now it's Atiku. Can't we just for once drop these old rogues. Smh for Nigerian Youths

Abeg just they look. They are never tired of suffering, until those old rouges finish their birthright. I'm never going to vote Atiku or Buhari; na to just they look.

Honestly, Nigerian youths in general are docile, foolish to the core. The groundbreaking technologies, sciences, progress of foreign countries, and social media did nothing to revolutionized our minds and souls. We fit buy new technologies but have never thought about how our country can follow the leads of the developed countries. Every countries at our level as at 1960 has left us in their shadow and the politicians and military men of those times are still around to rustle power in 2018. Nigeria is sick, honestly. We think using emotion instead of logic.

Over the previous months, we all desired a president like Macron, now na Atikulate we dey shout.

Come 2023, they will rebrand another old politician and give Atiku the same treatment they are giving Buhari now. Just watch.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by QuestionMark910: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

Is it really Jesus? The truth is voting Buhari is condemning Nigeria into becoming a Muslim state. Check it. All security and armed forces are headed by Islamic faithfuls. All of them. The Shiites are to the Sunnis as Anglicans are to Roman Catholics. Do Catholics terrorise Anglicans because they worship differently? The inscription on the Nigerian Army crest is Sunni Islamic.

We have been given the warning signals. Buhari himself had vowed to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state. Just like Shekau of Boko Haram has sworn to turn ALL of Nigeria into a SHARIA state. Muslims (the police, army, Navy, Airforce, Secret Police, DSS, all of them are waiting for Buhari's second term to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state and make all Christians to become second class citizens.
The choice is yours. Vote for liberty and freedom (Atiku). Or vote for terrorism, vote for Boko Haram, vote for jihadists, vote for Nigeria to become an Islamic state like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria(Buhari).
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by technuel: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Nice one
Atikulation is a project every Nigeria including Buhari must be involved in.
Atiku kukuma do fast and come an give a Nigeria with a business friendly environment. That is all we ask for
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by donsimoniiblog: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

May your life be similar to the way buhari ruled Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by popsyleo1: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2018
God help Atiku to win. I am an igbo man and I prefer Atiku at this point. He shall deliver

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by profeazy: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

BMC exposed. Lie Mohammed crew!
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by profeazy: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Hopium:

Abeg just they look. They are never tired of suffering, until those old rouges finish their birthright. I'm never going to vote Atiku or Buhari; na to just they look.

Come 2023, they will rebrand another old politician and give Atiku the same treatment they are giving Buhari now. Just watch.

You are supporting Buhari by not voting. Why should the youth be given leadership on a platter of gold when the country is not matured enough for that? Get your hands on the plough. Vote out incompetence and teach Nigerian politicians that our votes count. By the time we continue voting bad leaders out and eventually jailing them for wrongdoing, lifeless bigots and corrupt politicians would one day allow vibrant youths and honest younger men/women lead the country. Join the revolution by kicking out Buhari and replacing him with Atiku. If Atiku tries us, after 4yrs we will treat his f*#k up!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by BRASH: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Atiku will win in Jesus name. We Nigerian Christians can never stand behind President Muhammadu Buhari and we will not vote for him in 2019
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by nwatthu(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2018
we are atikulated..forward ever...say NO to nepotism, send buhari back to daura
Omeokachie:
News reaching us says that many people from the camp of the enemies of the people are being admitted in hospitals across the country from complaints bordering on high BP. Hospitals are struggling to come with the numbers as they are full to capacity! cheesy

For those that want to rescue this country, please ask your Neighbour if they are ready for the task ahead...

Neighbour, are you Atikulated?
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Franzinni: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2018
candygist:

You can't speak for Nigerians because you are a nobody .
an absolute non entity is talking about me being a no body haha

Guy speak for your invisible self... Candy gist? Haha funny
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by es144000: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm...

Beautiful and well-articulated piece to the letter.

I wholly concur and endorse.

Enjoy my siggy
well stimulated piece
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by es144000: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2018
es144000:
well stimulated piece
atikulated
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by kulldrap(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
speak for yourself please
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by gaby(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2018
es144000:
well stimulated piece

For real, including the play with words.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Smile4daddy(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku will definitely get floored by PMB.

Honest and patriots Nigerians still love PMB.

One of the reasons is that APC/Buhari has a sign language interpreter which PDP/Atiku doesn't have.

APC has taken into consideration the Audio- Challenge persons. And PDP as usual don't care.

There are almost 8Million Nigerians with hearing disability which the APC is taking care of including the Almajaris in the northern part of the country.

Tomorrow when 4Million deafs and dumb adds to APC votes, don't say it's ojoro. Small things matters alot.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
oxladexo:
Currently, on social media, and even with those I discuss with, it's 50 to 1 people in favour of Atiku.
I've never seen Nigerians more united to support/oppose any cause.
Yet, these APC demons still talk confidently about winning the elections. Only yesterday, I read the minister of lies say he's "confident Nigerians would make the right choice", which is Buhari to him of course.
While they should be remorseful for their failed agendas (who knows, maybe this was their agenda anyway), they talk with so much impunity, they do not want any form of criticism. Never under the past governments did I hear of hate speech, fake news....
Even those who have come out to peacefully protest couldn't do so without threats of sabotage.
So we should just keep on taking garbage for governance, without uttering a word, like zombies we're not.
They have false confidence, because they already have plans to rig the general elections, knowing fully well they stand no chance in a free and fair election.
They won't succeed.

NL politics platform is built on fantasy, a contrast of politics outcome .... every candidate celebrated on these platform have all failed, why you people avoid reality & decieve yourselves daily i donnt get ,
Before now atiku & buhari have contested in more than 3 elections,, buhari "CPC" wasnt as financially bouyant as " AC " yet buhari came 2nd runner up i.e defeated Atikulate back 2 back.
Telling nigerians atiku is atikulated is not a strong selling point ,infact not a distinction .... we have more candidate now,that posses even better potentials, asides buhari who is not articulated,, donald ,sowore or is it fela that wonnt beat atiku in debate .. which means atiku is not even unique , obj iconized grin atiku as thief,
Why is it so fvcking hard for candidate or party to sell there candidates as an icon of integrity .. GEJ spent all is campaign time trying to tarnish buhari integrity some dumbass are even tolling that line now,, instead of tarnish antics why bring a verifiable candidate that posses integrity same as buhari .. that is the only way buhari wonnt win..
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by SmilingMary(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2018
Oops! Did I just read everything?

Nice writeup I must say, captures the political atmosphere of Naija right now
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by djon78(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2018
ericsmith:

NL politics platform is built on fantasy, a contrast of politics outcome .... every candidate celebrated on these platform have all failed, why you people avoid reality & decieve yourselves daily i donnt get ,
Before now atiku & buhari have contested in more than 3 elections,, buhari "CPC" wasnt as financially bouyant as " AC " yet buhari came 2nd runner up i.e defeated Atikulate back 2 back.
Telling nigerians atiku is atikulated is not a strong selling point ,infact not a distinction .... we have more candidate now,that posses even better potentials, asides buhari who is not articulated,, donald ,sowore or is it fela that wonnt beat atiku in debate .. which means atiku is not even unique , obj iconized grin atiku as thief,
Why is it so fvcking hard for candidate or party to sell there candidates as an icon of integrity .. GEJ spent all is campaign time trying to tarnish buhari integrity some dumbass are even tolling that line now,, instead of tarnish antics why bring a verifiable candidate that posses integrity same as buhari .. that is the only way buhari wonnt win..

Integrity my foot. That will never sell again.
Do you know the kind of poverty and hunger in the land?
Or what about security? Do you know the number of people killed in middle belt?

E go do una boom for eyes. There is deep anger in the land. And mind you, rigging won't save him. Osun election has taught us lesson

I have my PVC since 2011, I have never voted before. But for this election not only will I vote but I will on my personal own convince 100 people to vote.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by BetaThings: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Concerned observers have argued that this is an indication of the determination of the ruling party to rig the 2019 presidential elections, in favour of a 75-year old candidate to whom they insist, there is no alternative. The no-alternative talk is, of course, the height of sycophancy and the extent of its idiocy has now been exposed.

Even in South West, Tinubu only have the loyalty of his party members and not the whole of Lagosians!

Tinubu's major tool is RIGGING! Nothing more!

No one in his or her right mind will vote Buhari when we can try a new hand like Atiku!

Buhari has being lying even before elections! He made promises he knew he did not intend to keep!

That is dis-honourably against any positive campaign for him!

If he can't keep his words then what is the probability that he will keep it now undecided

His ministers are of questionable characters! See his major sponsor shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is Tinubu a candidate in this election?
Your Stella Oduah whom Omokri wrongly claimed was sacked by Jonathan is a senator
Ibori imposed Okowa from UK prison
What kind of party is that?

And your presidential candidate that cannot visit the US because he is wanted
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2018
djon78:

E go do una boom for eyes. There is deep anger in the land. And mind you, rigging won't save him. Osun election has taught us lesson

Alol !! I thot 2015 thot elections did, edo election did , kogi election did, ondo election nko, ekiti grin taught lessons of una life ,osun stilling teaching una ,, when will you guys learn that been intelligent or articuate is not a potential electorates seek for neither is a distinctive attribute ,, why will pdp pick atiku over saraki who seems more intelligent , why will someone that dance so well almost win a prof. in a governship election.
Need i remind you americans pick a clone like donald trump over hillary clinton, she was more strategic, brillant & even articulated ...

Anybody can be brillant its all about dedication & accumulation of knowledege but something like integrity is above most humans especially in nigeria ... a leader selling point must not be i am intelligent, we followers are also fvcking intelligent to steal like you or more than you ... tell us you can break dance...now how many of us can break dance grin ROFTL, honestly i wish we go beyond atiku & buhari
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by 1972xy: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
My dear Reuben, i disagree with you. I know you will not see any good things this administration has done so far because you are a pdp card carrying member. Your calculation about the 2019 election is very wrong.
I dont know why you are so sure that the pdp will win the election.
Atiku is no match to Buhari when it comes to voting in the North. Buhari is a god among his people. Atiku is not regarded as a Northerner even though he always claim to be a fulani man which he used to rise to the top while in custom and he also leaned on shehu musa yardua of the fulani emirate to gain popularity. Buhari does not need to stress himself much before he gets want he wants from his people unless you are not a fulani or hausa man.
I can assure you that Atiku will weep again in 2019 because he will be dissappointed.
And you being a highly respected man of the press, i expect you to be objective in your writings but i can see why you are so compassionate about Atiku; dreaming of coming back to aso rock as press officer. 2019 will tell.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
djon78:

Alol !! I thot 2015 thot elections did, edo election did , kogi election did, ondo election nko, ekiti grin taught lessons of una life ,osun stilling teaching una ,, when will you guys learn that been intelligent or articuate is not a potential electorates seek for neither is a distinctive attribute ,, why will pdp pick atiku over saraki who seems more intelligent , why will someone that dance so well almost win a prof. in a governship election.
Need i remind you americans pick a clone like donald trump over hillary clinton, she was more strategic, brillant & even articulated ...

Anybody can be brillant its all about dedication,seriousness & accumulation of knowledege but something like integrity is above most humans especially in nigeria ... a leader selling point must not be i am intelligent, we followers are also fvcking intelligent to steal like you or more than you ... tell us you can break dance...now how many of us can break dance grin ROFTL, honestly i wish we go beyond atiku & buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.