Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (26755 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by BetaThings: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
djon78:

Integrity my foot. That will never sell again.
Do you know the kind of poverty and hunger in the land?
Or what about security? Do you know the number of people killed in middle belt?

E go do una boom for eyes. There is deep anger in the land. And mind you, rigging won't save him. Osun election has taught us lesson

I have my PVC since 2011, I have never voted before. But for this election not only will I vote but I will on my personal own convince 100 people to vote.

And Atiku's greed and stealing will end the hunger and poverty?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by thayora: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
supereagle:
cool

Atiku must give me my own$ 500Dear Atiku, you must be fair to all Nigerian voters.
You cannot share $5,000 to PDP delegates for the Presidential ticket, then you tell the rest of us to join you to rescue Nigeria.
For us to vote, you have to let the $5,000 go round each voter, else no vote.
The arithmetic is very simple. It is $5,000 X 180 million Nigerians = how much? Chicken change for you Sir, just $900 billion.
I know you are richer than Nigeria as a Nation. Since you have started with vote buying, pls complete it abeg you Sir.
You cannot buy delegates conscience and expect love from Nigerians freely and just like that.
Anything less than $5,000 no deal ooooo.
It will be completely unfair Sir.
Delegates cannot be smiling to the Banks after voting for you as a presidential candidate then the real electorates who will determine your presidency will be asked to be patriotic.
Patriotism should have started from when you were canvassing for delegates vote.
Grateful Sir. Yours sincerely.
You have made your point ,can you now park your nuisances away from here so that others can have access of way ?
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by gudugudumeje: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
@adonismullers; Th revolution = Election Shutdown20... Brace up for action!
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by mkoabiola: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku knows d rigging machinery buy d power of incumbency ay not b in his Favour

Atiku will gv APC and Buhari a run for dier money

No right thinking Nigerian will vote Buhari ebrn if given 10years,he will under perform.

Good piece frm Abati
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by Ehisnaruto(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
If Buhari acted this way with every major sector in Nigeria, when He knows he would contest for a second term in office, what do you think he will do when he knows He is no longer going to solicit for votes again. Think my people..... Think
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by yhermmie(f): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Must we vote for Buhari or Atiku? There are other parties with candidates contesting too now.. Mehn we are so dumb. In Nigeria, it's either APC or PDP
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by factualschols(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Atiku will never win in Jesus name. We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind President Muhammadu Buhari and we will vote for him in 2019

You must be a satanist not Christian.
Re: 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati by supereagle(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
thayora:

You have made your point ,can you now park your nuisances away from here so that others can have access of way ?

Do I block anyone? We are in a free world. Overtaking is allowed. Only over speeding can kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) / Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence / We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.