Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? (1470 Views)

What And What Have You Lost Under this regime that made This Man Is A Bad Leader / Over 5,000 Jobs Lost In Lagos After Anti-xenophobic Protest - Governor Sanwo-olu / Why Atiku Promises To Restore 10 Million Jobs Lost Under Buhari (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by despi64(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2018
NBS is a government agency, you can write them. If the figure is what is bothering you then you are truly finished. 14.8m party agents are alleged to have voted Buhari in APC presidential primary yet the figure is of no concern to you. How many people dey APC as party members? If you sum up all the votes for other elective positions across the country I'm sure it's not up 2m yet they claim Buhari got 14.8m votes. That's a clear signal that the APC is going to rig the election in favour of Buhari.
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

See this mumu. You are the one trying to distract us from the OP and you are claiming I am trying to distract you. grin

Focus on the OP and answer the question or get out if you know you cannot
“Name what President Buhari has done with the N13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years. now answer my question here.
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by Buterflyle0: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
“Name what President Buhari has done with the N13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years. now answer my question here.

Small boy get out. When you know you have been caught like a deer in headlights you start desperately trying to shift the goalpost.

Johnnynosense. Your Atiku has already lost in 2019. I always live you enough to warn you in advance and I am doing so again because you carry rope hang yourself in 2019 over his loss. grin
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by LadyExcellency: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Yet he ruled your parents and still ruling you, will still rule your kids one more time

He has never been in control of any government he presided neither now nor in 1983. He is just a remote.

My family is not dependent on government. Our economy is dependent on the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross.
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by Deltayankeeboi: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2018
If 2015 taught me anything, it is to be wary of people who discredit the value of others to prove that they are better but yet, nothing to show for it.

A wiseman once said, "fool me once, shame on you. . . fool me twice, shame on me."

Plenty talk no dey full basket. That is all I have to say.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by Deltayankeeboi: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2018
"Nigeria’s total domestic and foreign debt stocks as at June 30 stood at about $15.1 billion and N14.1 trillion respectively.

A review of the total foreign debt profile of the Federal and the 36 states governments and the FCT also shows a continuous rise SINCE THE COMING OF THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION, from $10.718 billion in 2015, to $11.406 billion in 2016 and $15.047 billion in 2017. Out of the current total figure of $15.047 billion, the Federal Government accounts for $11.106 billion, or about 74 per cent, while the 36 states of the federation and Abuja owe about $3.94 billion or 26 per cent. The Federal and State government shares of the debt stock grew from $7.349 billion and $3.369 billion in 2015, to $7.84 billion and $3.568 billion in 2016, and $3.94 billion and $11.106 billion in 2017 respectively."

Kwarruption kwarruption.

Kwarrupt free govment that keeps borrowing money but no visible project to show for it.

APC where is our money??
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by Deltayankeeboi: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2018
"The nation’s total indebtedness to foreign and local creditors now stands at N19.16tn, the Debt Management Office has said. This is N1.8tn increase from the N17.36tn recorded at the end of December 2016. As of March 31, 2015, the country’s total debt stood at N12.06tn. This means the debt level increased by N7.1tn in two years. Segmenting the national debt, the DMO put the Federal Government’s domestic debt at N11.97tn. Three years ago, as of March 31, 2015, this component of the debt burden stood at N8.51tn. This means that within a period of two years, the Federal Government has borrowed a total of N3.46tn from domestic creditors. This shows that the domestic debt of the Federal Government has increased by 40.71 per cent. In the same period, the country’s external debt (for the federal and state governments) rose from $9.46bn to $13.81bn. This means that within the two- year period, the country’s external debt rose by $4.35bn or 45.98 per cent."

Sai baba is fighting kwarrupshun.
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by RevenGeMission: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2018
LadyExcellency:

He has never been in control of any government he presided neither now nor in 1983. He is just a remote.

My family is not dependent on government. Our economy is dependent on the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross.

Are you saying you are another Yahoo pastor's pikin? Those ones reap daily money otherwise everybody in this country is affected by economy one way or the other

If offering starts reducing grin. He no go sweet
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by Great2017: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Open a thread and tag me and stop trying to shift the focus of this thread.

Its obvious that even you Johnnynosense can offer an answer to the OP
You and your goons are the ones shifting what should have been the focus. Nigerians are ready for your foolish strategy of attacking personalities instead of promoting Buhari's achievements so far. Not until that is done, we shall prefer a stone to Buhari.
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by mekaboy(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
They say "...10m Nigerians lost their job during PMB/APC administration of 3½ years".

I am simply asking you to name just one company that has closed up within the period of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Then calculate for me the number that lost their jobs when your PDP was closing down the following companies, which they met in 1999 and ruined before 2015.

Nitel
Nigerian Airways
NRC
Nigerian Shipping
NMT
Oshogbo steel rolling mill
Aladja steel
Ajaokuta steel
National Oil,
Dunlop
Nig textile mill
Alscon
Dicon
Nafcon
Bacita sugar
Iwopin paper mill
Jebba paper mill
Oku Iboku Newsprint paper mill
Volkswagen
Anamco
Leyland Motors
PAN
NEPA
Nigerchin
Michelin
Nichemtex
Kaduna Textile
NGC
etc.

I can name more if you require. They ruined everything and seek to blame it on PMB that is working tirelessly to resuscitate The industries.
PMB till 2023!
#webelieve!��

What did PMB do to stop Abacha from looting ?
Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by TeaParty: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2018

Re: Can You Prove 10M Jobs Lost Under Buhari? by RevenGeMission: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Unemployed is not the same as lost their jobs

Weldone
Ziggylady:

Read Beremx's article above you if you can...NBS actually put the figure at 16million.

Like someone rightly said,you APC supporters should be strategic in your attacks against Atiku or the facts you throw around to defend buhari otherwise it will back-fire big time like it has been doing so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI CERTIFICATE: Former COAS In Muritala/obj Joins Fray / Meet Okwuoha Somtochukwu Who Wants To Be Canadian First Black Prime Minister / I Predicted The "President From Sudan" Scandal Since February 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.