Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] (13806 Views)

NECO GCE Registration Form 2024/2025 Guidelines For Nov/dec Application. / WAEC Releases Results For Private Candidates 2020 - First Series / WAEC Releases Official Timetable For 2018 First Series Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by emmyw(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2018
WAEC GCE form is out. Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 – First Series are hereby informed that the registration is online.

Authorities of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) have announced that registration for the 2019 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, First Series (January/February), will commence on October 8, 2018. This page provides everything you need to know to successfully register for the 2019 WAEC GCE.

Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2018 – Second Series are hereby informed that the registration will commence on 8th October, 2018.

The WASSCE for Private Candidates. 2019 – First Series will be an urban based examination. Nineteen (19) subjects will be available for the examination. Intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.

Candidates should also note that the 2018 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.

WAEC GCE Registration Period.
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Monday, October 8,2018 to Friday, December 28, 2018.

How to Apply for the 2018 WAEC GCE.
Candidates arc expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:

First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
First City Monument Bank Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Heritage Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc
Polaris Bank Ltd
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Standard Chartered Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
United Bank for Africa Plc
Unity Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc
Diamond Bank Plc
Ecobank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
WEMA Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.

After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/[/b]for registration.

[b]CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
 Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.

COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notiec/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.

Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.

Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.

Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.

Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.

Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.

Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted..

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/waec-gce-registration-form/

2 Likes

Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by katchagboro(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by Racoon(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2018
I paid my dues in the May/June and Nov/Dec.1999 examination and succeeded.Mind you I have my genuine certificates for both duly issued by WAEC. cool

To you the intending candidates out there,please study hard to succeed.Of course you can also succeed.So go out there & do it.Best wishes & prayers.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by atobs4real(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2018
No so
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by atobs4real(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Okay now
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by ruboy(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Waec phase 2
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by dingbang(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Oya all the small children on nairaland, go and register for waec.

Please read my signature, thanks.
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by basty: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Thanks
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by omaolowo(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2018
dingbang:
Oya all the small children on nairaland, go and register for waec.

Please read my signature, thanks.

Also it is for the attention of certain elders who missed out WAEC when they were younger and are desperately now in need of the certificate

3 Likes

Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by ElizabethMadume: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2018
cry
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by Tisong(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Please what happens to NECO GCE NOVEMBER /DECEMBER. The pin is not on sale or have they scrabbed it
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by TheTrueSeeker2: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2018

Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by SirBrightoc(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2018
TheTrueSeeker2:
https://registration.waecdirect.org/#

As at 11/10/2018

The site will be up soon.
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by dingbang(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2018
omaolowo:

Also it is for the attention of certain elders who missed out WAEC when they were younger and are desperately now in need of the certificate
like your president abi

1 Like

Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by Xisnin(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
I paid my dues in the May/June and Nov/Dec.1999 examination and succeeded.Mind you I have my genuine certificates for both duly issued by WAEC. cool

To you the intending candidates out there,please study hard to succeed.Of course you can also succeed.So go out there & do it.Best wishes & prayers.
Are you sure at the bold?
Should I ask WAEC?
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by TheTrueSeeker2: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2018
SirBrightoc:

The site will be up soon.

But why didn't the teacher say that in the first place...!!!
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by cehuviron: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2018
okay
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by Racoon(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Xisnin:

Are you sure at the bold? Should I ask WAEC?
grin grin grin cheesy I no be like Buhari & Obono-Obla.Make I give you my details? tongue
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by midascnn(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2018
this is damn funny. true though
omaolowo:

Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by peteruuu(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Racoon:

Amen. Thanks.
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by paulmarkino: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2018
Please the Logitech C600 webcam is hard to find for the registration. Any other products that works perfectly for this registration?
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by uwadiahercules: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by konews: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
The West Africa Examination Council WAEC, WAEC GCE 2019 REGISTRATION DEADLINE has been announced. Are you a candidate then i guess this news is for you. Read this article carefully all the necessary details you need are provide just read thought.
http://www.konews.com.ng/waec-gce-2019-registration-deadline-examination-date/
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by joseph98(m): 3:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Source: https://onlinefoxy.com/www-waecdirect-org-waec-result-checker-check-your-waec-result-here/

www.waecdirect.org | WAEC Result Checker – Check Your WAEC Result Here

This article will guide you step by step on how to check your WAEC Result at www.waecdirect.org. According to West African Examination Council, The just concluded examination went successful which shows that students really prepared for the exam.

Actually, the 2018 WAEC result is not out but you can WAEC result 2017 online now. This page covers all this frequently asked question by users.

Likely Asked Questions:

1. How can I check my WAEC result?
2. Where can I buy WAEC scratch card?
3. How many times can I check my results?
4. Can I use the scratch card more than once?
5. What can I do if my resullt is not out?
6. Where is the official portal for WAEC result checker?
7. We will take this question step by step, all you do is to follow the guide below.

The Basic Requirements To Check WAEC Result

The below things are needed to check your WAEC May-June Result;

1. Mobile phone or PC
2. Card serial number
3. WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card

How to Check 2018/2019 WAEC Result on Waec Result
Checker Portal

1. Go tohttp://www.waecdirect.org/
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
3. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
5. Select the Type of Examination
6. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
7. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
8. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.

Check Your WAEC Result Via SMS

This actually is the fastest way to check your result. It will only cost N30 and your result will be delivered to your phone via SMS.

Type SMS of this format: WAECExamNoPINExamYear and send it to the shortcode 32327. Example WAEC4606020021234567890132017 to 32327.

Note:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.

Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by Tbones41(f): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2019
2 WAEC Result checker PINs for sale. 500 naira only. WhatsApp only - 07036744095
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by hppyromz(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Xbdbdb
Re: 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series] by Lagschools: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2020
WAEC GCE Registration is now available for 2020 academic session. Registration closes on July 31st, 2020.

See how to apply for WAEC GCE here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check Delsu Post Ume Result / Why It Is Difficult To Graduate With First-class In Nigeria / Check It Out -UI P'utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.