Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights (32460 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by thundafire: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
very funny
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by LZAA: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian man identified as Chris Nwogu who is a member of the Daystar Christian Center in Lagos, has threatened to leave the church following a church leader, Chude Jideonwo's support for gay rights.

Recently, Chude had an interview with LITV, where he stated that he is in support of gay rights and would repeal the anti-gay law if he is elected president.

Chude is a respected member of the Daystar Christian Center, Lagos whose senior pastor is Sam Adeyemi.

''I am very disappointed in the fact that Donald Duke went on the couch with Falz and spoke courageously about gay rights and then went on to change his mouth after. I am fully in support of gayrights. If I am president, I would overrule the antigay law'' he said

Reacting to Chude's comment, Chris said Chude who is supposed to be a Christian should not be supporting gays.

He said any day Chude is allowed to come on the pulpit in the church again to teach, he would leave with his family.

''And @chudeity you supposed to be a Christian and comes to @daystarng and you are gay or supporting gay right, any other day @daystarng allows you come up to the pulpit to teach on anything that day I and family are done with daystar church, chude I'm highly dissapointed, I hope @thesamadeyemi hears and take note. #Nigeria #nigerians #nigerianchurch#daystarng'' he wrote

https://lailasnews.com/man-threatens-to-quit-church-over-top-members-support-for-gay-rights/

We are not surprised grin
Cc immhotep Nightmare007 justiceleague1 sarkin Roger3D Alariiwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

If it's a mental problem as you have claimed, then it's natural. It's like saying malaria is not natural. And as for animals, say what you know: homosexuality has been observed in most mammal species. Infact, the closest animal genetically to humans, the bonobo, which shares almost 99% of our DNA are the most homosexual creatures in the animal kingdom. Almost every bonobo, especially the females, engage in same-sex interactions. Go and tell them that it's unnatural or go and give them treatment.
Fake news. Around me there are dogs, goats, cows, chickens, cockroaches, mice, rats, snakes etc, I have never seen a male of these animals mating with a fellow male. Have you lived with Bonobos before? So how then can you tell that they are homosexuals, how do they procreate? It is all fake news.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
LZAA:

We are not surprised grin
Cc immhotep Nightmare007 justiceleague1 sarkin Roger3D Alariiwo
Ok na cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by BetaThings: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Thats derogatory and their is nothing like scientifically wrong in Homosexuality

Who do you blame for their status?

It may be derogatory but it is a fact
Every abnormal tendency is a mental problem

Who do we blame for mental problems?
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Get your facts right and get back to me, I wont spoon-feed you
no animal is gay simple.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
Fake news. Around me there are dogs, goats, cows, chickens, cockroaches, mice, rats, snakes etc, I have never seen a male of these animals mating with a fellow male. Have you lived with Bonobos before? So how then can you tell that they are homosexuals, how do they procreate? It is all fake news.

Yes, I've observed dogs engage in homosexual behavior. That you have never seen is meaningless. What's my business with your personal ignorance. You can do a research on bonobos if you want. You can choose to sit behind your phone discrediting the research of people who basically taught you everything you know about wild animals. That's your business. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, I've observed dogs engage in homosexual behavior. That you have never seen is meaningless. What's my business with your personal ignorance. You can do a research on bonobos if you want. You can choose to sit behind your phone discrediting the research of people who basically taught you everything you know about wild animals. That's your business. smiley
which dog? Where is the evidence? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wetin I no go hear.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by femi4: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

So all this animals are demonic?
I never said "all"
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by izuzu: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
EpicMaurice:
I still don't understand how whoever or whatever somebody chooses to Bleep will be giving you headache.
As if thats the biggest problem in the country rn.

We should learn to not judge and to respect peoples sexual orientation

Sexual orientation werey wo niyen? So we should respect bestiality, necrophilia and shi*s? shocked

People are getting legally depraved aswearugod
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by kiddoiLL(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
jumpandpas:

Leaving the church is his own opinion, if the church cannot change him, he should change change his church.

Your Daddy freeze is not better afterall.

How many times have you gone to the dust bins to pick food like pigs since you want to live like animals?.

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. ...THINK ABOUT THIS.
Abi dis one dey mad ni?
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
which dog? Where is the evidence? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wetin I no go hear.

Oh, I was supposed to stop and video it for a Nairaland nonentity? grin grin grin I'll never cease to be amazed by the stewpidity here. Keep exposing your ignorance for what it is. Dogs are one of the most commonly observed creatures with homosexual interactions. Everyone but ignorant buffoons who always seem to be very proud of their ignorant buffoonery knows this. Keep asking for evidence though. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
izuzu:

Sexual orientation werey wo niyen? So we should respect bestiality, necrophilia and shi*s? shocked

People are getting legally depraved aswearugod

Sorry to burst your delusional bubble, but "depraved" countries where homosexuality is tolerated (your Swedens and Finlands and Japans and Canadas etc) are far more civilized and cultured than your society of savages could ever dream of being in the next 200 years. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, I was supposed to stop and video it for a Nairaland nonentity? grin grin grin I'll never cease to be amazed by the stewpidity here. Keep exposing your ignorance for what it is. Dogs are one of the most commonly observed creatures with homosexual interactions. Everyone but ignorant buffoons who always seem to be very proud of their ignorant buffoonery knows this. Keep asking for evidence though. grin
No In fact I have not even seen a dog in my life. Yeye. Fvck of with your fvcking fake news. Do you know how many dogs I have had in my life? Even near my shop, there are so many stray dogs, as a result of the market nearby. Abegi go siddon.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by giztzone(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmm this one strong ooo

*United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, October 2018*

Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment

HOW TO APPLY

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by BetaThings: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
hokagesholz:
The exact problem we have had to deal with. Being Gay is not about being Human.
Being Gay is about a certain lifestyle those practicing it chose to engage in. It is not a biological problem but a social problem.
We should all stand firm with both or logic and cultural ideals. A Gay lifestyle is not permitted by law, moral, belief and cultural system that we are made of.

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
No In fact I have not even seen a dog in my life. Yeye. Fvck of with your fvcking fake news. Do you know how many dogs I have had in my life? Even near my shop, there are so many stray dogs, as a result of the market nearby. Abegi go siddon.

That is as mooronic as saying homosexuality does not exist because you have not observed it among your family and friends. You're such a numb-skull dunce. grin Again, numbskull, dogs are one of the animals where homosexual interactions among packs has been observed the most. Stop embarrassing yourself exhibiting your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by BetaThings: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Sorry to burst your delusional bubble, but "depraved" countries where homosexuality is tolerated (your Swedens and Finlands and Japans and Canadas etc) are far more civilized and cultured than your society of savages could ever dream of being in the next 200 years. grin

See brainwashing
Savages?
Go and review the atrocities committed by Japan during WW II and you would never call African savages again

Canada, Finland etc - why should I follow them. I am not inferior to them and don't have to think for me
These people can turn the permitted activities around and you would be telling it is the way to go

Faggotry is a mental imbalance and needs to be righted
It is an abnormal tendency

Why don't you promote pedophilia and necrophilia to prove that you are "civilised"
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

That is as mooronic as saying homosexuality does not exist because you have not observed it among your family and friends. You're such a numb-skull dunce. grin Again, numbskull, dogs are one of the animals where homosexual interactions among packs has been observed the most. Stop embarrassing yourself exhibiting your ignorance.
You just said that dogs are the most commonly observed animals that are homosexuals, so, what happened? Or I don't know the meaning of commonly. Look, unlike forces attract and like forces repel. Negative and positive makes the light bulb glow. It makes the electric motor turn, it starts your car, it makes the phone or PC you are using right now to come alive. Same with Magnetism. Your motor turns because one pole is trying to catch up with the other but opposite pole as a result of the attraction between them. Without which you cannot start your car, if you have one. If male and male attract sexually which is actually a kind of natural force, then something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by nelsonoba: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Whats satanic about being gay

Are animals who practice it also Satanic

Hello, Its as Godly as otherwise

Be constructive with your points and dont just say its demonic

Guy, park one side there! If you are gay, just tell us you are and we will understand why you support them, but don't come here trying to fool anybody who knows the truth! Fornication alone is a sin, how much more homosexuality??

You're comparing man with animals?? Can't you see how low you have descended to have to accept homosexuality? Did God create animals in his image and likeness?? Is there anywhere in the bible God says animals should marry before they have sex as He instructed to man?

Can't you see where you've lost it?? Because Europe sells an idea, you must now copy it no matter what??
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have always said it time without number that CHRISTIANITY is weak and getting weaker.
So much FREEDOM in Christianity.
All the COUNTRIES that have approved this GAY rubbish are all Christian nations
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
BetaThings:

See brainwashing
Savages?
Go and review the atrocities committed by Japan during WW II and you would never call African savages again

Canada, Finland etc - why should I follow them. I am not inferior to them and don't have to think for me
These people can turn the permitted activities around and you would be telling it is the way to go

Faggotry is a mental imbalance and needs to be righted
It is an abnormal tendency

Why don't you promote pedophilia and necrophilia to prove that you are "civilised"

What does WW2 atrocities have to do with anything? Yes, Africans who obsess over people's sexual preferences are mindless savages. No one's asking you to allow anyone think for you. Simply mind your own damned business.

People who obsess over "faggotry" are mentally imbalanced. Whether "faggotry" is a mental imbalance or not should be no concern of yours. I'm sure you're not bothered about how many people have dementia.

I don't have to "promote" anything. I'm promoting nothing. I'm telling you to mind your damned business. Except a homosexual is trying to rape you or something, his/her interactions with other consenting adults should be no business of yours. Comparing pedophilia to homosexuality is about as daft as comparing pedophilia to heterosexual sex. One is a crime of sexual abuse against children. The other isn't.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
You just said that dogs are the most commonly observed animals that are homosexuals, so, what happened? Or I don't know the meaning of commonly. Look, unlike forces attract and like forces repel. Negative and positive makes the light bulb glow. It makes the electric motor turn, it starts your car, it makes the phone or PC you are using right now to come alive. Same with Magnetism. Your motor turns because one pole is trying to catch up with the other but opposite pole. Without which you cannot start your car, if you have one. If male and male attract sexually which is actually a kind of natural force, then something is wrong somewhere.

No one has argued whether male and males attracting or not is normal behavior. Homosexuality is abnormal behavior and no one has argued against that. Merely addressing your daft claims about animals when its clear you're profoundly ignorant of the sexual behavior of animals. The point was that whether among humans or animals, anomalies exist in nature. Male dogs hump male dogs. Female bonobos rub clitorises together. Male dolphins engage in homosexual behavior. Male elephants have been severally observed mounting fellow males, and even mounting rhinos in sexual behaviors. A hell of a lot of mammalian species have been observed in homosexual behavior. If reading scientific journals is "fake news", you can try Youtube, rather than coming here to exhibit your ignorance.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
BigSarah:
Gay's are people too,
Don't preach hatred towards gay's, I love them maybe it's because I've been exposed to the western world.
Nigeria legalizing homosexuality won't kill the country, I mean you can't kill what's dead already right!?
What's dead may never die

If you learn some dude's aresefuqqing your son or kid brother, you'll welcome him with a hug because you're exposed. To the western world, no less!

Oshey!

It's never real till it walks into your living room, sistah!
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by zyzxx(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
BigSarah:
Gay's are people too,
Don't preach hatred towards gay's, I love them maybe it's because I've been exposed to the western world.
Nigeria legalizing homosexuality won't kill the country, I mean you can't kill what's dead already right!?
dont be mean Now angry angry
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

No one has argued whether male and males attracting or not is normal behavior. Homosexuality is abnormal behavior and no one has argued against that. Merely addressing your daft claims about animals when its clear you're profoundly ignorant of the sexual behavior of animals. The point was that whether among humans or animals, anomalies exist in nature. Male dogs hump male dogs. Female bonobos rub clitorises together. Male dolphins engage in homosexual behavior. Male elephants have been severally observed mounting fellow males, and even mounting rhinos in sexual behaviors. A hell of a lot of mammalian species have been observed in homosexual behavior. If reading scientific journals is "fake news", you can try Youtube, rather than coming here to exhibit your ignorance.
Thank God you said they are abnormal. As for me Every animal I have seen in my life are males mating with females. It is only in humans that I have seen such absurdities. Some animals do mount other animals, but they are not ACTUALLY mating it is to show that they are the alpha male, and they DOMINATE all the males in that group, it is also an effort to show the females that they are the best, most virile and strongest males, which means that their offsprings will equally be strong, so the ACTUAL mating (HAVING SEX) happens between MALE AND FEMALE of the animal in question. Each animal has their own way of doing theirs, Lions do theirs with force, they fight, the winner takes all the females, same with hippos. It is very simple.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Aaronsrod: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
BigSarah:
Gay's are people too,

If we do not kill them as the Holy Bible commands then they will turn us all gay and Nigeria people will die.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Aaronsrod: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
dustydee:
Supporting gay rights is different from supporting gay lifestyle. I do not believe they should be killed, maimed or imprisoned. They should have a right to live even though I do not agree with their lifestyle.

Then you disagree with the word of God!

People like you who oppose killing gay are part of the problem. angry angry
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Aaronsrod: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Franzinni:
inna the Bible Jah fi make faya burn dem jancrow dem

Ca dem fi wan commit gay things with dem angels dem..

A why wah bladclot. Church a wan turn dem members a go do gay things man!!!

It a bombohole thing that.

What is this one saying
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Sleekfingers: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
I thought their story book said, thou shall not judge....

Yes I support them too...that's their choice....

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
Thank God you said they are abnormal. As for me Every animal I have seen in my life are males mating with females. It is only in humans that I have seen such absurdities. Some animals do mount other animals, but they are not ACTUALLY mating it is to show that they are the alpha male, and they DOMINATE all the males in that group, it is also an effort to show the females that they are the best, most virile and strongest males, which means that their offsprings will equally be strong, so the ACTUAL mating (HAVING SEX) happens between MALE AND FEMALE of the animal in question. Each animal has their own way of doing theirs, Lions do theirs with force, they fight, the winner takes all the females, same with hippos. It is very simple.

Errr.....homosexuals don't have sex for breeding purposes, so I don't understand what point you're making. These animal males have been known to exhibit abnormal behavior of mounting and coupling with fellow males. Bull elephants who are down in the mating hierarchy (hence, unable to get female mates) have been severally observed coupling with each other as a sexual release. Giraffes are the kings of homosexual mating. Infact, there is more homosexual sex among giraffes than heterosexual sex (look it up - Google is your friend). It doesn't matter what the motivations of the animals are: the fact is plenty of mammals engage in homosexual behavior.
This doesn't mean animals are homosexual. Homosexual behavior and homosexuality are different things. But this is because it is only humans who develop multi-purpose elaborate relationships. Animals are instinct-driven. You cannot be lecturing gay people about their feelings when you can't empathize with what they feel and recommending medical help is useless seeing as most of those that make such claims aren't psychology experts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches? / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.