Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights (32482 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Newboss(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrCEO69:

If it is human nature why do they have to lay low Animals didn't lay low did they? or they are more advance then us to realize that love is love?
Well I am not talking about a religion and u know there r religion which support gay, yeah. so bro my point is why do the gay want to include the church(some churches have already fallen into the world so i would say Christians (not everyone who goes to church is one, hope u know)) into what it is not conformed to? a man shall leave his mother and father, and stick with his wife... did it give any room for gay? so why do u feel so insensitive to the people the believe so much in something to drop there view and be reasonable(as u think u are grin) so to suit the world. Everyone saying something is true or right doesn't not make it true or right you know...

As i have said it, gay is a product of something(incident), it unnatural... 99% of gay people were cohered into it, either money or sexual assault. no one is born gay, let take away religion from it, let prove it with science? See i do not care if two adults find it fit to life together and be in love, the fact remains, that it is against nature, which in itself is science.

Why won't they lay low when religion says that they should be stoned or tortured to death? angry

This thing is visible in nature angry I have personally seen gay animals here in Nigeria angry The problem is the same as a white man and a black man. angry Have you ever imagined how racist people perceive people of other races? angry

Being homophobic, you shouldn't have issues with a racist person because you basically think like them angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amberon1:
There is absolutely nothing hormonal about homosexuality.

Nobody is lucky to be straight. Homosexuality is a choice.

Uuuhhhhh....we seem to have us here an armchair internet biology expert. Homosexuality is a choice, eh? Do you mind telling us at what time in your life you made the "choice" not to be homosexual?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Benekruku(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amberon1:
There is absolutely nothing hormonal about homosexuality.

Nobody is lucky to be straight. Homosexuality is a choice.

If it was, it would have been easy to give it a try

How can you say its a choice? You mean you can tune to become one if you decide to?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by martinosi: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
BigSarah:
Gay's are people too,
Don't preach hatred towards gay's, I love them maybe it's because I've been exposed to the western world.
Nigeria legalizing homosexuality won't kill the country, I mean you can't kill what's dead already right!?
What's dead may never die

This Post here show the confusion, ignorance and down right sillyness of some so called under-graduates
in Nigeria....see the bold part ...You need to sit you a*** down somewhere and stop talking smack...

Exposed to western world yeah.....so thats your level of intelligence being exposed to the western world "smh"...

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrCEO69:

If it is human nature why do they have to lay low Animals didn't lay low did they? or they are more advance then us to realize that love is love?
Well I am not talking about a religion and u know there r religion which support gay, yeah. so bro my point is why do the gay want to include the church(some churches have already fallen into the world so i would say Christians (not everyone who goes to church is one, hope u know)) into what it is not conformed to? a man shall leave his mother and father, and stick with his wife... did it give any room for gay? so why do u feel so insensitive to the people the believe so much in something to drop there view and be reasonable(as u think u are grin) so to suit the world. Everyone saying something is true or right doesn't not make it true or right you know...

As i have said it, gay is a product of something(incident), it unnatural... 99% of gay people were cohered into it, either money or sexual assault. no one is born gay, let take away religion from it, let prove it with science? See i do not care if two adults find it fit to life together and be in love, the fact remains, that it is against nature, which in itself is science.

First of all, stop quoting your useless book of Bible fables. Not everybody is a Christian and no constitutional democracy in the world doubles as a religious theocracy. Secondly, you seem to be talking from both sides of the mouth. In one sentence, you're alluding to how people are trying to shove homosexuality down your throat. In another, you're asking why homosexuals have to lay low. Which is it? Do you want them to boldly demand acceptance or do you want them to lay low so that hateful bigots that call themselves "Christians" wouldn't do them harm?
Thirdly, you ignorant doofuses should perhaps some posturing as experts on the psychology of gay people and what led them into homosexuality. You know absolutely nothing about gay people and are incapable of seeing them as humans who might be abnormal, but deserving of love and empathy. Hence, maybe stop posing as experts on gay people, eh? smiley
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by MrCEO69(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:

Why won't they lay low when religion says that they should be stoned or tortured to death? angry

This thing is visible in nature angry I have personally seen gay animals here in Nigeria angry The problem is the same as a white man and a black man. angry Have you ever imagined how racist people perceive people of other races? angry

Being homophobic, you shouldn't have issues with a racist person because you basically think like them angry

oh, that term again, homophobic, do racist person think that a black/white/etc person need help because of his sink color Please it has nothing to do with racist.. But i guess that is where u guys(non homophobic) want to classified people that do not view gay as an issue with health(mental), its is always in mans nature to classify, that is why gay came, transgender came, bisexual came, man can never be satisfied. Bro Gay people need help. I watched a movie yesterday, if i am homophobic i wouldn't have watched it to the end, i was tryn to figure out what they want to achieve in the movie, please go watch Idea Home(since the natural order isnt IDEA again grin)
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Graciousnaija: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
There is no opinion about Biblical conviction. You are either cold or hot!

oluwaseyi000:
You will stop going to church because of someone else opinions, why not simply form your own opinion on the matter and stick to it? Or are others not entitled to their own opinion
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Newboss(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrCEO69:

oh, that term again, homophobic, do racist person think that a black/white/etc person need help because of his sink color Please it has nothing to do with racist.. But i guess that is where u guys(non homophobic) want to classified people that do not view gay as an issue with health(mental), its is always in mans nature to classify, that is why gay came, transgender came, bisexual came, man can never be satisfied. Bro Gay people need help. I watched a movie yesterday, if i am homophobic i wouldn't have watched it to the end, i was tryn to figure out what they want to achieve in the movie, please go watch Idea Home(since the natural order isnt IDEA again grin)
Racist? angry Guy, you have never dealt with a really racist person angry

Exactly! The same way you homophobic folks classify homosexuals as sick people who need psychiatric help angry Simply viewing gays as sick people who need psychiatric help makes you homophobic. angry Watching gay movies doesn't change the way you see them angry
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by nelsonoba: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

You an illiterate

Long post, no sense made

Enlightenment, Zero

How will you see sense in that when demons are using your sense and destiny to spice their pepper soup?? For a man to say homosexuality is normal, there must obviously be something wrong with that person. So I don't expect you to have sense. You need deliverance fast. If no one has told you before, I will be the first to tell you. You don't believe in God, just accept it
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by ikorodureporta: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Is ''Daystar'' a church?? Same as HOTR ...if u Kno u kno
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I read it the first time, and it's as bullshiit now as the first time I read it. You're clearly no zoologist, and clearly have little curiosity about it, so maybe stop posturing as an expert on what you know nothing about. "Actual sex" occurs between plenty of animal species of the same sex.
Complete bull$hit. How then do they procreate? It seems this is a one million dollar question. Let me ask again. How do they procreate. Maybe you the one who inseminates the females. I am not surprised since you can dip your pen15 into another man's rectum, you can insert it into anything and claim it is your right to do so. I am not supprised at all.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by GoldHorse(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sam Adeyemi will never support that.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
Complete bull$hit. How then do they procreate? It seems this is a one million dollar question. Let me ask again. How do they procreate. Maybe you the one who inseminates the females. I am not surprised since you can dip your pen15 into another man's rectum, you can insert it into anything and claim it is your right to do so. I am not supprised at all.

Oga.....human beings procreate even though many are homosexual. Many animal species procreate even if many individuals engage in homosexual liaisons. Nobody here has ever said animals only have homosexual sex. Jesus, man.....you are absolutely brain-dead. I give up on you. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Amberon1: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
All sexual orientations are choices. All voluntary actions are choices.
Benekruku:

If it was, it would have been easy to give it a try

How can you say its a choice? You mean you can tune to become one if you decide to?

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Amberon1: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
I will not take insults from you. Learn to converse like a normal human or exit my mentions.

Homosexuality has absolutely nothing to do with hormones. There is no fact anywhere to prove it. If you feel so then pray tell what hormone that would be.

I made the decision to be straight when I decided to follow normal human nature. Like I said earlier every voluntary action is a choice. Homosexuality is a choice.
Obi1kenobi:

Uuuhhhhh....we seem to have us here an armchair internet biology expert. Homosexuality is a choice, eh? Do you mind telling us at what time in your life you made the "choice" not to be homosexual?
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amberon1:
I will not take insults from you. Learn to converse like a normal human or exit my mentions.

Homosexuality has absolutely nothing to do with hormones. There is no fact anywhere to prove it. If you feel so then pray tell what hormone that would be.

I made the decision to be straight when I decided to follow normal human nature. Like I said earlier every voluntary action is a choice. Homosexuality is a choice.

"Armchair internet expert" is the insult? grin

It's one thing to say there is no evidence of hormonal influence on sexuality. It's another thing to assert that "homosexuality has absolutely nothing to do with hormones" or any biological roots like you're some expert in the field. Apart from the fact a quick Google search would reveal that to be nonsensical with several studies about genetic and hormonal influence on sexuality (right from the womb), common sense should tell anyone that if hormonal imbalances can influence all sorts of physical and behavioral manifestations, from bearded women to effeminate men to sterility and barrenness to intersex organ manifestations, then it might be within the realms of possibility that our body chemistry might leave some people more predisposed to certain deviant behaviors.

Portraying sexuality as a simple matter of you making a choice has to be knowing dishonesty or profound ignorance. A "choice" suggests equal or similar viability in the options: the choice of Semovita or pounded yam. Or okra and egusi. Or a Toyota or Honda. If you feel no predisposition to having sex with men, then you have not made a choice or decision, you liar. grin You operated simply on your natural inclinations and wired instincts like 90-something percent of humans. Common sense again would have told you that gay people, considering all the risks, discrimination, ostracism and threats they face (making them disproportionately prone to depression and suicide) would not willingly "choose" something so destructive to their daily existence if they could really choose. Try to walk in other people's shoes and try to understand what they might be feeling before spewing your hate. Many of you just come off as psychopaths who need the psychological help you're recommending for gay people.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Benekruku(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amberon1:
All sexual orientations are choices. All voluntary actions are choices.

What are you trying to say? Sextual Orientation is a psyche. Have you met guys that live it very big? Do you think they just choose to live it very big? It's a psyche that actions that passion.

Beauty in the eyes of the beholder, you see it very ugly he is seeing a damsel

The way we all see and feel our environment is different and we can't control it

Your choice is disgusting to some other people. Why?
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by cahrlifa(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
spartoo:

As I said earlier, only gays support gays. And Wala! Here you are!
I'm not going to argue about being gay or not cause I know I will only waste my time and MB, but can you tell me why its a crime to love and be loved by someone. Just because you grew up to the norm of boy and girl relationship doesn't mean other people do not have preferences, they are humans too for crying out loud.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lots of gay's spotted here. shocked.indeed there's no hope anymore....speechless. shocked shocked
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oga.....human beings procreate even though many are homosexual. Many animal species procreate even if many individuals engage in homosexual liaisons. Nobody here has ever said animals only have homosexual sex. Jesus, man.....you are absolutely brain-dead. I give up on you. grin
When animals engage in sexual activities. It is NOT for pleasure, it is to procreate. Anything else is just fake news pushed by leftists to further their sinister agenda. Simple and short
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by spartoo: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
cahrlifa:

I'm not going to argue about being gay or not cause I know I will only waste my time and MB, but can you tell me why its a crime to love and be loved by someone. Just because you grew up to the norm of boy and girl relationship doesn't mean other people do not have preferences, they are humans too for crying out loud.

You don't have to argue. There are preferences that go out of the norm. It's just like a cow birthing a goat. It's not normal and no one wants that. You can't tell me you would be comfortable if your son turns out to be gay. Call a shade a shade please.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by BlackManta(m): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ilemichael:

Animals practicing gayism?
This is a first for me and I don't see how that is possible!!

Do your research.
Over 20 animal species express homosexuality.
If you want video evidence check YouTube, you will see videos of male lions and other animals shagging each other.
Homosexuality exist in nature and animals have been doing for the past 100 years before you were born.
It didn't start today.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
When animals engage in sexual activities. It is NOT for pleasure, it is to procreate. Anything else is just fake news pushed by leftists to further their sinister agenda. Simple and short

Uuuhhh....leftist. No wonder you spout the same mindless crap from the Trumpkins about "fake news" - coming from a president who feeds his gullible flock a daily avalanche of lies. And like him, have an aversion to science. It's even funnier when the Trumpkins are black ass African niggas sold on the personality cult of the liar-in-chief who hates their black asses. grin The joke is on you. I can't help you if you'd rather believe fables than learn something of value.

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by MrCEO69(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

First of all, stop quoting your useless book of Bible fables. Not everybody is a Christian and no constitutional democracy in the world doubles as a religious theocracy. Secondly, you seem to be talking from both sides of the mouth. In one sentence, you're alluding to how people are trying to shove homosexuality down your throat. In another, you're asking why homosexuals have to lay low. Which is it? Do you want them to boldly demand acceptance or do you want them to lay low so that hateful bigots that call themselves "Christians" wouldn't do them harm?
Thirdly, you ignorant doofuses should perhaps some posturing as experts on the psychology of gay people and what led them into homosexuality. You know absolutely nothing about gay people and are incapable of seeing them as humans who might be abnormal, but deserving of love and empathy. Hence, maybe stop posing as experts on gay people, eh? smiley

Guy, since gay has been with us since the time of the big bang, why are we fighting it, it should be normal bf we where born? Are animal more advance then us humans? i guess they are since we use them as standard of measurement/point of an argument. i will stop quoting my useless book, but the science u believe so much in also is against gay.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrCEO69:

Guy, since gay has been with us since the time of the big bang, why are we fighting it, it should be normal bf we where born? Are animal more advance then us humans? i guess they are since we use them as standard of measurement/point of an argument. i will stop quoting my useless book, but the science u believe so much in also is against gay.

We are fighting it because some insecure men think every gay man wants to tear their nyash and it makes them feel emasculated and inadequate. Note that they don't have the same intensity of hatred for lesbians. Infact, many men love watching lesbians making out. But something about gay men having sex makes them internalize the experience and they lash out in hatred. Such men need a psychologist.
It doesn't matter whether homosexuality is "normal" or "natural" or whatever. It is not your nyash they are tearing. Practice your religion however you wish and go to heaven. Leave homosexuals to go to hell and mind your business.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Uuuhhh....leftist. No wonder you spout the same mindless crap from the Trumpkins about "fake news" - coming from a president who feeds his gullible flock a daily avalanche of lies. And like him, have an aversion to science. It's even funnier when the Trumpkins are black ass African niggas sold on the personality cult of the liar-in-chief who hates their black asses. grin The joke is on you. I can't help you if you'd rather believe fables than learn something of value.
Who is taking about Trump? You have jumped like a frog from homos to animals now to Trump. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Look If you want to do that evil called homo lifestyle, do it in your bedroom because if we catch you, you will have no one to blame but yourself. To be forewarned is to be for armed. Therr is this idiot that calls himself Bisi Alimony or whatever he calls himself. go and join him where ever he is. Qr do not take your likes kindly here.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by MrCEO69(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:
Racist? angry Guy, you have never dealt with a really racist person angry

Exactly! The same way you homophobic folks classify homosexuals as sick people who need psychiatric help angry Simply viewing gays as sick people who need psychiatric help makes you homophobic. angry Watching gay movies doesn't change the way you see them angry

Bro Gay is against nature, it is against logic, and science, my post wont stop it, cos it will continue till the end of time, Hollywood is here to help, But I and my family will never accept gay as a norm. Can u tell me if gay was normal as you say, why do we have transgenders? why do they have to switch their body to be of the opposite sex, remember that trans are not gays(kinda), gay is when u like a person of same sex, this is the fact that human can never be satisfied when playing against nature. Good bye (bro/sis/others) i do not know which u could fall into since people take offence if u do not recognize their sexuality. Love is Love grin
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by cahrlifa(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
spartoo:

You don't have to argue. There are preferences that go out of the norm. It's just like a cow birthing a goat. It's not normal and no one wants that. You can't tell me you would be comfortable if your son turns out to be gay. Call a shade a shade please.
I may not be happy but I will respect his sexuality.
Ur normal is boy and girl and their normal is same sex.
The same way u feel irritated about same sex is the same way they feel about been straight.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by MrCEO69(m): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

We are fighting it because some insecure men think every gay man wants to tear their nyash and it makes them feel emasculated and inadequate. Note that they don't have the same intensity of hatred for lesbians. Infact, many men love watching lesbians making out. But something about gay men having sex makes them internalize the experience and they lash out in hatred. Such men need a psychologist.
It doesn't matter whether homosexuality is "normal" or "natural" or whatever. It is not your nyash they are tearing. Practice your religion however you wish and go to heaven. Leave homosexuals to go to hell and mind your business.

Lol ok i hear u sire grin
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
dometome:
Who is taking about Trump? You have jumped like a frog from homos to animals now to Trump. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Look If you want to do that evil called homo lifestyle, do it in your bedroom because if we catch you, you will have no one to blame but yourself. To be forewarned is to be for armed. Therr is this idiot that calls himself Bisi Alimony or whatever he calls himself. go and join him where ever he is. Qr do not take your likes kindly here.

You spouted some irrelevant nonsense about "leftists" and have been chanting "fake news" like the typical programmed Trumpkin, so my presumptions were in order.
Uuuhhh...."if we catch you". I'm soooo scarrrrred that a keyboard warrior on the internet is making threats! grin Oh, and I'm not a "homo" and don't give 2 fuccks if you think I am. I'm just amused at people getting all worked up and feeling insecure and threatened by homos. Last time I felt that way was back in secondary school. Some of us outgrow the phase while some losers can only boost their fragile egos by running down others.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2018
cahrlifa:

no they are animals
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by dometome: 12:02am On Oct 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You spouted some irrelevant nonsense about "leftists" and have been chanting "fake news" like the typical programmed Trumpkin, so my presumptions were in order.
Uuuhhh...."if we catch you". I'm soooo scarrrrred that a keyboard warrior on the internet is making threats! grin Oh, and I'm not a "homo" and don't give 2 fuccks if you think I am. I'm just amused at people getting all worked up and feeling insecure and threatened by homos. Last time I felt that way was back in secondary school. Some of us outgrow the phase while some losers can only boost their fragile egos by running down others.
Don't let the distance between you and I deceive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.