Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Husband Divorces Wife After Catching Her Cheating With Another Man Via Google - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Divorces Wife After Catching Her Cheating With Another Man Via Google (604 Views)

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Divorces Wife After Catching Her Cheating With Another Man Via Google by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2018
A husband divorced his wife after finding out she was “cheating” with another man on Google Street View. The man was trying to plan the best way to complete his journey to get a popular bridge when he spotted someone who looked familiar.

He saw a woman on sitting on a bench and a man with his head in her lap. She appeared to be stroking his hair.

The husband realised the woman’s clothes were identical to those of his spouse. When he zoomed in on the image he realised it was in fact his wife.

Despite the photo dating back to 2013, he angrily confronted his wife over her past infidelity.

The couple later divorced after she admitted to having an affair. The photos were taken by a Google camera car in Lima, the capital of Peru.

Ironically, the woman was photographed with her lover on a bench by Lima’s Puente de los Suspiros de Barranco, or Bridge of Sighs of the Ravine.

The heartbroken man shared the photographs from Google Street View on Facebook. It gained a lot of attention on the social media platform.

Source: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/10/husband-divorces-wife-after-catching.html

Re: Husband Divorces Wife After Catching Her Cheating With Another Man Via Google by tripplephi: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2018
THIS CAN NOT WORK IN NAIJA.....

kudos to the man.

TECH is really helping us discover things that are hidden to us.
Re: Husband Divorces Wife After Catching Her Cheating With Another Man Via Google by Jokerman(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Lol.... why so much cheating these days.... Seems people have forgotten there's hell fire or what

Men, should stop chasing married women and learn to say no...
Re: Husband Divorces Wife After Catching Her Cheating With Another Man Via Google by Offpoint: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2018
grin
I love 21st century, but I wish I was born in the 1st century... you do all kinds of shiitz you want and there's no single record of it found anywhere in pictures or in textgrin

life will be tougher for those in 50th century, there will be a pènis and vaginà tracker installed in every married couples and those in relationships too by thengringrin
Re: Husband Divorces Wife After Catching Her Cheating With Another Man Via Google by Issame: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Offpoint:
grin
I love 21st century, but I wish I was born in the 1st century... you do all kinds of shiitz you want and there's no single record of it found anywhere in pictures or in textgrin

life will be tougher for those in 50th century, there will be a pènis and vaginà tracker installed in every married couples and those in relationships too by thengringrin

(1) (Reply)

A Man Caught His Wife With Another Man Through Google Maps / How Many Of You Like Yellow Coloured Nylon Like Me, Check It Out / Freshly Washed Snails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.