Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign (790 Views)

Protein Shakes For Weight Loss And Gain / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by kenzysmith: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2018
am 28 year old, i started seeing signs of weight loss as from late 2016 .I was scared i taught it was hiv i went to do my hiv test for the first time in my life after the test the doctor said i was negative , i did my blood sugar i was not diabetic pls am not adding any weight at all i have this Habbit of Maaturbation but i dont tink is the cause cause am looking dry what your advise for me to do next pls
Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2018
If its not medical, then Masturbation or whatever may not be your challenge, however, take a break off it.
Consider taking enough sleep.
Eat Well, I mean Eat good food.
Forgive More,
Reduce much thinking or unfriendly environment.
Engage in useful activity.
Make sure you have peace of mind.
If you get these things right, even though you may not be fat but you will be healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by kenzysmith: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
princeking2:
If its not medical, then Masturbation or whatever may not be your challenge, however, take a break off it.
Consider taking enough sleep.
Eat Well, I mean Eat good food.
Forgive More,
Reduce much thinking or unfriendly environment.
Engage in useful activity.
Make sure you have peace of mind.
If you get these things right, even though you may not be fat but you will be healthy.
k thanks sir ypu measure one thing i kw how to do well i keep lot of grudges i hardly forgive and i dont currently have a job
Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2018
kenzysmith:
k thanks sir ypu measure one thing i kw how to do well i keep lot of grudges i hardly forgive and i dont currently have a job
You see. Grudges don't affect the "grudgee". It affects you, the "grudger". So learn to forgive so that you can find inner peace and it will rub off on you.
Get a job and be engaged. Even if its not your dream job it will help.
Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Are you an introvert?
Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by kenzysmith: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
princeking2:

You see. Grudges don't affect the "grudgee". It affects you, the "grudger". So learn to forgive so that you can find inner peace and it will rub off on you.
Get a job and be engaged. Even if its not your dream job it will help.
ok sir i really do appreciate sir am currently an nd holder i want to go and look for job but am currently broke pls can you help me with a thousand naira so that i can hold my self and money for transportation i will be very greatful sir should i send my acct so u can transfer
Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by kenzysmith: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2018
sassysure:
Are you an introvert?
yes sir why do u ask
Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2018
kenzysmith:
yes sir why do u ask
I'm a lady.

Introverts hardly forgive and are very prone to stress related disease more than extroverts.
Stress and negative mindset alone can make people especially introverts lose weight easily without being actually sick.
Coupled with the fact that you are on job hunt,u exert so much energy on your brain that it's affecting your system(if no sickness is involved).

A positive mindset can actually get u that job u are looking for and as well as improve your general well-being.

I won't tell you what to do as I don't live with you but can you go out of your comfort zone and overhaul your life?

But if u want us to go deeper into the discussion, u can quote me and explain how your life's routine has been in a nutshell for the past 3 yrs. Don't try and hide anything. Unless u made your identity know, nobody actually know who u are so feel free and express those things that has been bothering you for the past 3 yrs in summary as much as u can.

I'm not an introvert but I understands them as they are always attracted to me at a point in my life and all of u have the same traits but you guys seem to be amazing beneath the surface.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=kenzysmith post=72047178][/quote]
Sorry dear but I don't do that.
If you can't feel free to discuss here, no problem. All the same I wish you the best.

U should delete your number from the public space.
Re: Weight Loss And It Given Me Cosign by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2019
Are you like an introvert whisper?

sassysure:

I'm a lady.

Introverts hardly forgive and are very prone to stress related disease more than extroverts.
Stress and negative mindset alone can make people especially introverts lose weight easily without being actually sick.
Coupled with the fact that you are on job hunt,u exert so much energy on your brain that it's affecting your system(if no sickness is involved).

A positive mindset can actually get u that job u are looking for and as well as improve your general well-being.

I won't tell you what to do as I don't live with you but can you go out of your comfort zone and overhaul your life?

But if u want us to go deeper into the discussion, u can quote me and explain how your life's routine has been in a nutshell for the past 3 yrs. Don't try and hide anything. Unless u made your identity know, nobody actually know who u are so feel free and express those things that has been bothering you for the past 3 yrs in summary as much as u can.

I'm not an introvert but I understands them as they are always attracted to me at a point in my life and all of u have the same traits but you guys seem to be amazing beneath the surface.

(1) (Reply)

Chalazion....urgent Help Needed Please. / Here Is What Happens To Your Body If You Eat Raw Onions Daily For 5 Days / Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.