Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? (20412 Views)

Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? by Geosystem(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
BabaO2:
Sierra Leone will live to regret it, is Sierra Leone now our role model? Same way we are regretting yaradua cancellation of refinery sold to Dangote/otedola. Present value now of same refinery is less than what Dangote/otedola was to pay. We shouldn't be having petrol/fuel challenges by now if the contract had not been cancelled. Good international airports aid countries developments.
I thought you I was the only one who had an opposing opinion.
Re: Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
PythonDancer:

Shut up!
grin grin grin If I talk you go craze, so make I just siddon dey watch you, epa!
Re: Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
biosystech:
Can I get a link to that please?

Thank you.

Hello, here is the link.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/addis-ababa-china-construction-style/index.html
Re: Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? by anungangampu: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2018
alawi5k:
I am pATIKUlarly OBIdient about this ATIKUlated movement to get Nigeria restructured and working again. Come 2019 let's join hands and give back to Daura what belongs to Daura, and to Nigeria what Nigeria deserves. I rest my case!
lol particularly obidient
Re: Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? by biosystech: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? by Rossikki: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omololu001:
they didn't sign contract for more roads, good and affordable houses/schools/hospitals to be built, nah airport dem wan build,how many people dey travel into and out of Sierra Leone

How do you know they didn't sign contracts for the aforementioned? When last did you read Sierra Leonian news? Idiot.
Re: Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? by Rossikki: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthquake1:
China has plans to recolonize Africa to compete with Trump's USA on power

OH SHUT UP. I am really sick of peope like you who know nothing, talking about a country ''recolonizing'' fifty-four independent countries, based on a logic you pulled out of your asss.

If debt was enough to ''recolonize'' a country, why is America not a Chinese colony? Do you know how much America owes China? Why are African countries not ''colonies'' of Germany or the UK, since they owe money to the World Bank and IMF, and have done so for several decades? Just because you hear some garbage from western sources jealous of China's relationship with Africa, you parrot their bullshiit like a thoughtless goat.
Re: Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? by Omololu001: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Rossikki:

How do you know they didn't sign contracts for the aforementioned? When last did you read Sierra Leonian news? Idiot.
your father at home is an idiot, and your family is a useless family, tears and failure will never depart from your useless family fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Coup: All ECOWAS Chiefs Of Defence Staff To Meet In Abuja Today / Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood / Hosni Mubarak Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.