Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) (55542 Views)

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Newboss(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
seguno2:

Truly a poverty ridden nigger.
Have you seen his home town?
His old schools?
Do you know if he has charitable donations?

Niggers will be forever poor boys playing with expensive toys made by their oyinbo superiors.
Guy, if you think someone who did no business with you owes you money, please look for somewhere quiet and kill yourself! angry You don't even know that the charitable nonsense they do in the west is for tax credit angry

Arrant nonsense! angry Everyone has 24 hours, go and use yours! angry No one is entitled to a stranger's penny angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by MollyBank: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Beautiful but not my taste. The sitting room's location is very intrusive.
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by immaculate1234(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
money cannot by good health bro. Steve jobs was one of the richest person on earth but he still died of pancreatic cancer. It can't even buy happiness. Anthony bourdain of CNN recently committed suicide despite the millions in his bank account. Mind you these are people that are by faaaaaar not even comparable to p-square entirely as a crew and not even one mr peter.

You are generalizing bruv in Nigeria everything is the exquisite opposite
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by sarcasticdude(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
money cannot by good health bro. Steve jobs was one of the richest person on earth but he still died of pancreatic cancer. It can't even buy happiness. Anthony bourdain of CNN recently committed suicide despite the millions in his bank account. Mind you these are people that are by faaaaaar not even comparable to p-square entirely as a crew and not even one mr peter.

Honestly brother,are u now saying its a good thing to be broke?? Nna negodunu this nonsense sad
From the post above we know ur a poor church-rat
DO U KNOW THE AMOUNT of Niggaz and bitches offing themselves because of POVERTY and Failed dreams? Hell no because they aint famous,but Steve Jobs is dead and u wanna use it to Validate ur POVERTY?!!

POVERTY KEE U DIA sad sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by movetoca: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Best comment. They think they're rich so they try to mock their so called fans by showing their cars, houses, shoes , etc. Justin Bieber is richer than the top 10 richest Nigerian artists joined together but you don't see him posting nonsense online.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by gwama: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
One half of the defunct group Psquare, Peter Okoye aka Mr P is living large no doubt.

Check out his beautiful and tastefully furnished sitting room.

He shared this photo as he got back home after a successful 'ALL EYES ON P' TOUR.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-tastefully-furnished-sitting-room.html

Have you sure that it is Peter home, where is his dread lock?? cool
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by macello4(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
One half of the defunct group Psquare, Peter Okoye aka Mr P is living large no doubt.

Check out his beautiful and tastefully furnished sitting room.

He shared this photo as he got back home after a successful 'ALL EYES ON P' TOUR.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-tastefully-furnished-sitting-room.html

what will man gain in all dis earthly vernity?
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
haywire07:
So everyday I think to myself, how a 50k job with lots of pressure can fetch one a healthy life .

Is this how to start somewhere?

bro if you keep giving life your best shot at the end of the day you will smile and remember your humble beginnings
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
That I am rich does not warrant nor meant i should threaten others by flaunting my lavished toys provided to me by my enlightened oyinbos. Most of our acclaimed rich Africans are psychologically & mentally poor home & abroad. Read more of Eseade3000yrs
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by onyidon22(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
It is true that money is not everything, but it is also true that money can buy everything.

Even bible testifies that money answereth all things
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
immaculate1234:

You are generalizing bruv in Nigeria everything is the exquisite opposite
so u mean money can buy everything in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
jawd20:
these are just two examples, what of the remaining humans that are rich and happy? Let's all stop using this yard stick. Thanks as you oblige.
are u trying 2 go with the opinion that money can buy everything?
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

So poverty is good abi??
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Samm042: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
United we stand
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Akabuking:
this your point is pointless. go to the hospital and see people dying simply because the cannot afford treatment, a poor man is not truly Happy if he cannot afford to pay his bills. Abeg shift go one corner.
what of the moneybags seeking to be happy with their millions but can't still afford happiness? Are u saying money can buy happiness? Justify your comment pls
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So poverty is good abi??
did u c anywhere in my post that points to that?
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Iyajelili:
Just wait....the vanity crew are on their way

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Akabuking: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
what of the moneybags seeking to be happy with their millions but can't still afford happiness? Are u saying money can buy happiness? Justify your comment pls
Ask them the source of their money. if you worked hard for it, you will be happy.
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by quinsker9(f): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
I swear this house fine
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by IRIEBOY(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Eberechi24:
African celebrity, always posting intimidating pictures. I don't know if they are taunting their fans. They can't engage their fans to meaningful discussion,
Election is by the corner, there is no single comment/reaction from our celebrity quarter.
Do Nigerian celebrities read news at all?
when the politicians flash them millions. you will hear from them. our celebrities don't have use for the Masses..
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by comodo: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Cables just dey fly around behind the stand. If I catch the person wey do this kind thing na razor wire I go use flog am
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Allow me put it this way, money answereth everything on earth. Which one is opinion of the writer again fr bible?

The fact that it is in the Bible does not make it a fact!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Poverty is a bastard.
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
[see question.

Fine gal, u sell pants and lingeries?[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Abcruz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
It is true that money is not everything, but it is also true that money can buy everything.

I beg to differ.
Will you keep on reigning because you out do others in your use of money?
For neither wealth nor a crown can last for all generations.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness and every other thing will be granted unto you.
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Abcruz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
haywire07:
So everyday I think to myself, how a 50k job with lots of pressure can fetch one a healthy life .

Hear the word of the sovereign Lord O tired one:

"Godliness and contentment is great gain.
For neither wealth nor a crown can last for all generation."
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by immaculate1234(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
so u mean money can buy everything in Nigeria?

hell yeah
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

The fact that it is in the Bible does not make it a fact!!

Alright Sir...According to you, the bible doesnt entail fact?
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by JatAbolaji(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018

All will be well, sir.
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
immaculate1234:

hell yeah
then think again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 / BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Portable Buys A Car For His Father (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.