Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos (58411 Views)

Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Okada Rider Arrested In Anambra For Snatching Baby From Mother (Photos) / Man Who Tried To Rescue Kids From Being Beaten, Injured By Their Mother. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Melison(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=Drabeey post=71983383]

wait, you just carry your phone dey type!
what is the solution to what has happened?

country tire you, you no emigrate go Sudan or Niger republic... even go Togo sef,No on hold you!

Mtcheew!

Okay I don notice u,continue displaying arrant stupidity,

Drabeey was HERE[/quote
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by perdollar(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
2pac is born
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by CioAngels(f): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Your stupidity must be genetic, runs in the family

If Igbo commits crime, Igbo should serve the prison sentence that's the law

Also the baby is one month old meaning she was pregnant when she was imprisoned

I am certain you can't take a 1 month old baby from the mother, at least not voluntarily, baby needs bress milk and mother's warmth to grow

I can also conclude she has been approached by social services and she refused to give that baby up, perhaps hoping keeping the baby will lead to sympathy from warders and government organizations, that's how Yeebos behave, propaganda, cries of marginalization, playing the victim all the time

So, please next time you want to comment try to at least borrow sense from people who are not related to you and please don't procreate

So that we won't have future generations that'll keep blaming Buhari for their own fuckups
No, not for sympathy but fear that her baby might be sold off.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Truthsbitter: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Genniez:
No comment until full details of her crime, and as for the innocent baby he/she should be taken from the mum for better upbringing. reminds me of aso savings MD daughter that murdered her hubby(former PDP chairman's nephew )..justice must take place
It's hard to see people this sincere and logical..

respect to you woman.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Truthsbitter: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

As disgusting and irritating SARS is, they recieve information before acting only that they bastardize it and abuse their power, in a region prone to child trafficking, child sales, baby factories, and sex trafficking I won't be surprised if the manager is indeed using the orphanage as a front

But arresting / detaining the kids and babies for one month ( I still don't believe it) is the height of impunity
you're really making sense on this thread.

But I still have to tell you that those SARS guys are bastards, the way they carry out judgements is almost always faulty...surely they will meet their ends in a horrible way as well.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Azam101: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I am certain you can't take a 1 month old baby from the mother, at least not voluntarily, baby needs bress milk and mother's warmth to grow

I can also conclude she has been approached by social services and she refused to give that baby up, perhaps hoping keeping the baby will lead to sympathy from warders and government organizations, that's how Yeebos behave, propaganda, cries of marginalization, playing the victim all the time

So, please next time you want to comment try to at least borrow sense from people who are not related to you and please don't procreate

So that we won't have future generations that'll keep blaming Buhari for their own fuckups
To add to your points the baby would be released to the relatives or social workers after 1 year 6months that what the laws says.

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by 2shure: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
if u cant do the crime
fuc d time
yup

2pac.
dear mama
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Genniez(f): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Truthsbitter:

It's hard to see people this sincere and logical..

respect to you woman.
aww thanks and respect to you too for the compliment.. wink
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Azam101: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fallacy from the evangelist no where in Nigerian prison service babies are jailed only they are kept with their parents after 18months they would be released to their families or relatives.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You dodged the simple question of whether an innocent one month old should be in prison or not, rather you tried to vilify the Igbo tribe because of the babies name.
Have worse things not been happening in the zoo?
I pity people like you honestly. As for me let the zoo be for the zoogerians, allow those who want to to go their own way. For pittance that you get paid you mortgage your tribe, conscience and future of your children yet unborn. Sorry you hear?

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
lionness:
Everything is wrong with this trash called Nigeria!
Imagine, SARS raided an orphanage near by farm last year and jailed the orphanage manager and all the children, and they were all locked up in a cell for over one month. There was a one and half year old baby in the cell among eleven others babies and the owner of the orphanage who was charged with child trafficking eventually settled with 1m before their release. We in Nigeria know that our country is the worst and most useless entity known to man and God. How can a baby be in jail for chrissake and the First Lady who is supposed to be the mother of the nation is only concerned about her cousin becoming a governor. It's a shame they keep dividing we the foooish people. They always divide us using their two shades weapon: religion and tribalism. This country is fqd!!!!!!!!

Calm down! We know SARS are bad, but not this bad
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by maasoap(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
ikennamadu1:

why are you stupid.. why ..... your stupidity is peak... it's in you...

He made sense. You are the stupid one here.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by maasoap(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mbediogu:

You dodged the simple question of whether an innocent one month old should be in prison or not, rather you tried to vilify the Igbo tribe because of the babies name.
Have worse things not been happening in the zoo?
I pity people like you honestly. As for me let the zoo be for the zoogerians, allow those who want to to go their own way. For pittance that you get paid you mortgage your tribe, conscience and future of your children yet unborn. Sorry you hear?

He has indirectly answered the question: the answer is that it depends on the mother. Unless you are saying that the mother should be released
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
How can a child stay with the mother in prisonshocked. Na wao for nigeria. Anyway the matter should be investigated cos my mind dey tell me say na one of the male warders nack her and give her belle.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by poiZon: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
to all Mods in this forum, pls what is the difference btw calling someone stupid n saying whether a post i read is being posted by a goat?
a goat is stupid, so if u directly call another nairalander stupid it is d same as referring him or her as a goat.
was banned for asking simple question.
if the mods dnt ban someone here it will be foolhardy n irresponsibleness of all politics section mods.

my one kobo
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by AnanseK(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Buhari doing what he knows best.
Jailing new born igbos.
Someone should remind him of the king that did that during the birth of Jesus and the link between Jews and igbos... so history won’t repeat itself

So in your deranged mind criminal Igbo women should just have babies to avoid prison sentences.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
maasoap:

He has indirectly answered the question: the answer is that it depends on the mother. Unless you are saying that the mother should be released
Are you saying that if the mother was pregnant at time she committed the offense, and it happens to be a capital offense, mother and baby can go to gallows?
In non zoo countries there is what is called DEFERRED SENTENCE.
The mother can serve her time after seeing the child through babyhood, usually after 3years!
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Tokative(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
So as she was inside prison, she was still doing de tin!
Okay now! Who is de father of dat baby?

D.P.O should be charged, for more inquiries from me if u want to know what I wanted to say, please SUBSCRIBE on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
WUZOR PRINCE COMEDY grin grin grin grin
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by MrSly(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Earthbound:
What a demeaning start to life. I hope that kid becomes somebody great.

You're missing more than a few screws.
I bet that you are not an Igbo. You sounded to pathetic, something Igbos are not known for.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by MrSly(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Jailing new born igbos.
Someone should remind him of the king that did that during the birth of Jesus and the link between Jews and igbos... so history won’t repeat itself
I bet you are not an Igbo. You sounded so senseless and pathetic, something Igbos are not known for.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by movetoca: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

What is the difference between you and the person you quoted. All these useless children without future forming tribalist online. You and your kind (dirty tribalist) should do us a favour and die. You guys are the reason this country is a poo.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by harry2009(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Jailing new born igbos.

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by musa7m(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Jailing new born igbos.
flat head Jew

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Tweak2k: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abascoh:
Some of those women were impregnated while in jail. The prisons officers know better

how do you know?
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by doggedfighter(f): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Who give her belle for prison??

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by ETHIX(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:

May you experience your write up. Amen
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by maasoap(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mbediogu:

Are you saying that if the mother was pregnant at time she committed the offense, and it happens to be a capital offense, mother and baby can go to gallows?

There was no baby but there was pregnancy. There are rules taking care of such cases.

In non zoo countries there is what is called DEFERRED SENTENCE.

You care to cite an example? From any country

The mother can serve her time after seeing the child through babyhood, usually after 3years!

Stop making your own rules inside your room. And please, stop referring to my one and only country as a zoo, I don't care if it makes you feel important.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by RevenGeMission: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
You along with your relatives, old and young will be victims one way or the other , I pray Insha Allah , you will meet who will ruin your life and destroy you for wjhatever you stand for , According to Nigerian constitution a pregnant prisoner has the right to keep her child for 18 months after which it's taken by courts if prison term has not expired , Unless this constitution does not exist is only way this things i said won't come to pass in your life

Stupid sentimental commenters

ETHIX:

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Bishops10(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
lionness:
Everything is wrong with this trash called Nigeria!
Imagine, SARS raided an orphanage near by farm last year and jailed the orphanage manager and all the children, and they were all locked up in a cell for over one month. There was a one and half year old baby in the cell among eleven others babies and the owner of the orphanage who was charged with child trafficking eventually settled with 1m before their release. We in Nigeria know that our country is the worst and most useless entity known to man and God. How can a baby be in jail for chrissake and the First Lady who is supposed to be the mother of the nation is only concerned about her cousin becoming a governor. It's a shame they keep dividing we the foooish people. They always divide us using their two shades weapon: religion and tribalism. This country is fqd!!!!!!!!
What do you cultivate please?
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by OneCorner: 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Eberechi24:

Say all the rubbish you want to but leave igbos out of it. Your response should be directed to him and him alone. don't involve the whole tribe. Beside that guy you quoted isn't igbo, he is from your side.
Even u dat ur big nose full ur face and extra layer of lip won’t make u eat well is even talking grin
Who we no go see for nairaland grin

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by OneCorner: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
ETHIX:

Thank u my friend cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) / Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.