Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos (58561 Views)

Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Okada Rider Arrested In Anambra For Snatching Baby From Mother (Photos) / Man Who Tried To Rescue Kids From Being Beaten, Injured By Their Mother. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by missCAPS: 5:03am On Oct 12, 2018
EmekaBlue:
The baby have to suck breast
what of mothers who die immidiatly after giving birth to their babies? These people have no excuse for keeping the baby there and Nigerian prison environment is not healthy for an average adult talk more of an infant sad

1 Like

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
maasoap:

There was no baby but there was pregnancy. There are rules taking care of such cases.

You care to cite an example? From any country

Stop making your own rules inside your room. And please, stop referring to my one and only country as a zoo, I don't care if it makes you feel important.
OK. I want to stop here. Perhaps we may meet on another topic on more friendly basis.
And I hope you stop your ridicule of my only tribe which I value far more than your only country. We are Igbo not Igbo or whatever you may please to call us, and we are proudly what we are. Remain blessed.
Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ejusni:
are you are fool or what I thought it has been proven that you freaks don't have any relationship with Jews.......the only thing I hate more than an Igbo is an illiterate Igbo!!

Too much hatred is the cause of your illness

1 Share

Re: One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos by willyo(m): 3:25am On Nov 08, 2018
1stCitizen:

Is it Buhari that Jailed your sense too?

Epic grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.